I don't get the hype around it. They are just some streamers that means nothing to most people, why care so much about what they do? In the end they just get some free publicity, because clearly, a lot of people like to gossip about meaningless matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Nice video, i love TF but the laning phase is really hard for most matchups.

I have been playing Galio Top too because Top is the only lane i can go with my ranked Flex buddies.
    Hmm.. What runes are you on for TF? I usually try to bait them into my minions and run cleanse (if they have a disable) if I'm expecting an aggressive play. I realized that a trick is to not be afraid of trades and you can actually equalize or even win some trades pre-6 with your minions. Problem comes when your opponent has that extra dmg after 6 while we still have to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Seat Sniffer View Post
    Can anyone help me with Taliyah?

I understand how her combos work but she just doesn't seem to do any damage
    To follow her ult you must spam the R button (if i remember correctly)

Rylai's is mandatory to hit several Q's.

Maybe is one of those champions who lanes passive and goes offensive in roams and skirmishes, like Twisted Fate.
    I haven't played Taliyah, but I've met some good ones. Range is a problem, like TF but I do know that she has a better early game than TF and her Q dmg is actually pretty high. Fighting against Taliyah, I'd usually try to side-step the Q, so unless they force me to move in a certain way or have a full combo on me, the next thing I find them doing, is to use Q to clear out the minion waves faster than I do, this opens up opportunities for poke.

But generally, I think she does much better roams as she can cut off escape paths or even use it to save teammates. So I'd say that she's like TF just with more early game damage. But I haven't been a fan of Rylai since the rework.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Krepo GrossGore
    I had no idea at all and actually just came to know after searching up stuff now. Not that I'm supportive of underage sex and all (I actually don't like these things and feel that the girls are just de-valuing themselves), but if we look at the descriptions given on GrossGore's case, like he paid for flights etc blah blah blah, then look back at Krepo's case, it's like what Feederino's saying, there's nothing much about it.

These types of things happen pretty often, around the world and the only feel that I get on this hype, is maybe most players are either too young or too welled up in their nerd caves that they cannot handle such information, thus the reaction. Just like how some kids in nursery/kindergarten always goes "eeeewwwwwww" when some guy touches some girl on their hands, they then spread rumors about it and tries to make a big deal out of it, which actually isn't.

If someone has solid evidence and it's something illegal, they could always just call the cops on whoever. Otherwise, we can just move on in life or if we want to stay in "pedo" or not, I'd rather talk about that French presidential candidate.
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-05-22 at 02:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Hmm.. What runes are you on for TF? I usually try to bait them into my minions and run cleanse (if they have a disable) if I'm expecting an aggressive play. I realized that a trick is to not be afraid of trades and you can actually equalize or even win some trades pre-6 with your minions. Problem comes when your opponent has that extra dmg after 6 while we still have to scale.
    My only problem with TF is that i can't even touch some champions like Lux or Annie and that i have zero kill potential against most people. This makes the lane very passive and i give the oportunity to the enemy to farm freely without any care in the world. Basically i can't denny farm to the enemy with TF and that's bad.

But apart from that i feel pretty confident on my TF. I never ever feed because i have a imba tactic with him
    With 3 Dorans and Catalyst into Rod of Ages i am pretty much immortal and can't be one shoted against those hard matchups (Annie, Leblanc, Fizz, Brand, Katarina etc)
    If with 3 dorans and a Rod of Ages i am STILL feeling i can be one shoted...i make Bunshee Veil and only then i make the "normal build". (very rare for this to happen, really needs to be a hard matchup)

On my last game, for example, i was facing a Annie and a Brand support and everytime they tried to one shot me...they failed...everytime. Flawless tactic (i made Bunshee Veil on this one).

This tactic has some flaws like "less damage than a normal build of early Lichbane" but what good is damage when you are dead. Thats my philosophy with TF

For runes i use magic pen red (because thats what champion.gg tells me), AP quints, armor, MR per level.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-05-22 at 03:47 AM.

On my last game, for example, i was facing a Annie and a Brand support and everytime they tried to one shot me...they failed...everytime. Flawless tactic (i made Bunshee Veil on this one).

This tactic has some flaws like "less damage than a normal build of early Lichbane" but what good is damage when you are dead. Thats my philosophy with TF

For runes i use magic pen red (because thats what champion.gg tells me), AP quints, armor, MR per level.
    Haha I'm also a fan of ROA but I usually go ROA>Sheen>CD boots>Lich bane (so I have 27~30% cd around then) then depending on situation, I'll either go for Luden's or Zhonya or Banshee (Luden's will give me enough dmg to burst squishies and I also love the MS stack-Quints-Lich Bane-Luden's but I also like Zhonya/Banshee for utility and CD), it's worked for me almost everytime and I've had a lot of comeback games because of that ROA even when my team may have lost out early.

But I think there are "counter-champs" so you won't be able to go aggressive every single time. Lux and Annie are one of those that can burst you down fast if you make a mistake (though you just need to fight Annie on her CD). I think you should give my build a try (Mpen reds / health yellows / 5% CD + 5 % scaling CD on blues / 4.5% MS on Quints, I think the 4.5% MS helped me to escape ganks, hit my cards and sometimes even trade more efficiently (like I walk faster than them, so I could just throw my card and run away and they can't use anything on me).

Another thing that I find useful on both CD and MS is the upkeep of mana. I usually just need 1 Dorans (and a 2nd one if I encounter an a s s h o l e jungler), because I can constantly use my blue cards for mana upkeep and get the blue cards to at least hit a minion with the MS. Though no matter how much I'd like to advertise this build, I still find it limited and there are still some champs that can just flat out pressure me unless they have to worry about my jungler.

Like what you said, a pretty passive laning phase but, with the MS runes, it's much easier and safer for me to get a gold card in to get a kill for either my jungler or myself whenever he comes. (and helps when I already walk fast and R to wherever I want to go faster heh)
    Last edited by flyingspacesheep; 2017-05-22 at 09:22 AM.

Taliyah is a champion that I've always wanted to play, but I have yet to catch her on the free rotation. Apparently she hasn't been free in over a year (the first time and consequently last time she was on the rotation).
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...lista-and-more

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny you mention Taliyah - I put 30 minutes in on her in the practice tool on the weekend. Her combo and her wall takes some getting used to - but apart from that I like her kit and she fits my mid playstyle pretty well.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I am teh entertained: https://prnt.sc/fbbn1h

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I am teh entertained: https://prnt.sc/fbbn1h
    That is quite amazing.

Taliyah for me is one of those champs that I always look at and go yeah I want to get good at her, but every-time I play I screw up the combo (do it perfectly against bots and in practice) but I just panic a lot + her ulti can be a lot like bards it can hinder as much as it helps.

How do you guys feel about galio jungle?
    I've been bringing him top latley (after failed attempts to play trundle and Mundo top and dropped a who divison) and I enjoy him up there.
    I tried my hand and galio jungle yesterday and while it felt horribly slow in the early game EG: my normal goto jungle is trundle or mundo (i know not great picks) ad they feel much faster.
    Has anyone here tried it and what tips do you have if any?

Running AS red, flat armor Reds 6 scaling CDR blue 3 scaling MR 3x MS quints (maybe changing these to AP?? but hey rather slow for a jungler)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Funny you mention Taliyah - I put 30 minutes in on her in the practice tool on the weekend. Her combo and her wall takes some getting used to - but apart from that I like her kit and she fits my mid playstyle pretty well.
    I faced a Taliyah yesterday and she was able to land on me a lot of W-E combos while farming.
    Maybe a good Taliyah needs to be good at it.

The funny thing is W and E are the last spells you level up...and they are always behind creeps so you cant land a full Q.

I think she is very complicated to win the lane with.
    Still very good at roaming and ganking.

15+ Year Old Account
    I faced a Taliyah yesterday and she was able to land on me a lot of W-E combos while farming.
    Maybe a good Taliyah needs to be good at it.

The funny thing is W and E are the last spells you level up...and they are always behind creeps so you cant land a full Q.

I think she is very complicated to win the lane with.
    Still very good at roaming and ganking.
    She's got a lot of wave clear I feel, so she shoves and roams. Don't try to 1v1 in lane, but is pretty terrifying when she shows up in a sidelane unannounced.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

She's got a lot of wave clear I feel, so she shoves and roams. Don't try to 1v1 in lane, but is pretty terrifying when she shows up in a sidelane unannounced.
    I was trying out Fizz yesterday and met a Taliyah, it was really bothersome pre-6 due to her pokes but I managed to get a solo kill off her once I hit 6 but I still lost the game even when I was roaming out (like I roamed top and she roamed btm). For every other kill I net, she nets another 2 kills and snowballing top lane didn't work out for me cos somehow my opponent top laner came back too and owned out whole team together with the Taliyah, pretty crazy~

Deleted
    Her wave clear is very poor now though compared to before since they nerfed the consecutive hits dmg on the same targets

Deleted
    We barely speak about league of legends anymore, are you guys like me and you are already bored with the game?

I recently switched to Heroes of the Storm.

We barely speak about league of legends anymore, are you guys like me and you are already bored with the game?

finals was last week for me. so no. just been busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Why HotS and not SMITE? But I've been playing Nier Automata HAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started playing a few days ago.... are there any other characters like Veigar that get more powerful over time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account

HotS is shit unless playing it with friends.

But nah, just saw little reason to respond to the posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Just started playing a few days ago.... are there any other characters like Veigar that get more powerful over time?
    There are quite a few. For example, Sion earns perm 2 HP per minion kill and Kindred has "stacks" per champion kill/assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    As Far as I know / remember there is 5 total champions that have permanent stacking buffs.

Kindred - They get a target on a neutral jungle camp every take down of the target gives Kindred an extra 1.25% of targets health damage per stack. They can also use lamb to target champions and upon getting the take-down (or assit) on that champ they get the same stack.
    Kindred's main role is a jungler but they can also ADC to a lesser extent (less stacks because your not taking your neutral camps)

Nasus - Every time Nasus's Q kills a target he gets +3 stacks (1 stack = 1 damage) to his Q, this is doubled if they kill is on a cannon, a enemy champion or a large jungle monster.
    He is usually played top lane and just farms out till his Q hits like a truck, he builds Tanky as most of his damage just comes form massive amount of Q stacks late game.

Sion - Once Sion learns his W every kill will grant him 2hp, this effect changed to 10hp when killing a cannon minion or enemy Champion.
    Sion is in a really weird spot at the moment, he is meant to be a tanky top laner but in my last 30 games i have seen 1 Sion top and 4 Sion supports.

Cho'Gath - This one is only viable with his recent mini-rework that removed the stack limit. he gains up to 160 hp (based on R rank) per stack (no limit on stacks), his Attack range and Size also increase but only to 10 stacks. He gains a stack for killing an enemy with his ultimate but can only gain 6 stacks total from non epic monster or Minions (meaning dragon, Baron and Champions are your only other stack options after that)
    Cho'Gath is usually played as a tanky top laner, a jungler or an AP burster in mid (not sure on AP burst since re-work)

And Veigar (of course)

2 Other stack champs that have soft limits.

The champs can technically stack indefinitely but as they don't generate the stacks themselves so its hard to call it infinite.

Bard - Bard will cause charms to spawn around the map (every 50 seconds I believe), picking them up gives you so xp, MS and health, the stacking feature comes from every 5 meep enhances his next auto attacks in some way (until he expends all his meeps and they have to recharge) they do stack infinitively but because you can't generate the chimes yourself they sort of have a soft limit.
    He is pretty much only a Support, some people have taken him top but its more of a gimmick then anything else.

Thresh - When enemies die around thresh they have a chance to drop a soul - each soul gives him 0.75 ap 0.75 armor an 1 shield strength to his W's shield.
    The issue with this mechanic is the drop rate is normally at 33% however if your ahead of where riot has set the ratio then the drop rate lowers to keep you on average (same if your behind) so while it does stack you again can't control how fast it stacks.
    He is usually played as support much like bard he can be taken to other positions but it is no where near optimal

hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Nasus - Every time Nasus's Q kills a target he gets +3 stacks (1 stack = 1 damage) to his Q, this is doubled if they kill is on a cannon, a enemy champion or a large jungle monster.
    He is usually played top lane and just farms out till his Q hits like a truck, he builds Tanky as most of his damage just comes form massive amount of Q stacks late game.
    Nasus was my first main. Alot of fun if people allow you to farm, which in Solo Q they usually do.

It's hilarious because you struggle before 5 or 6, and alot of top laners will bully you and will start to feel like they're dominating lane. But if you're decent at farming Q, by the time they return from 1 death or from trying to help mid, you'll be smacking chunks off their health bar and just overwhelm them xD

From what i hear he's far less viable in high elo where people harass him properly. But in Random Solo Q he's a blast. Especially when the enemy groups hard mid. I just go Boots of Swiftness + Dreadplate and delete their towers and witness the cluster fuck as they decide whether to recall or not, lol.