Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    Again, there is -zero- evidence at this time that anyone in Trump's campaign willfully colluded with the Russians to influence the election. In the end, this is the baseline issue and if there is no evidence of this, then everything above is irrelevant.

Please provide some evidence that Jeff Sessions told someone to hack Podesta's email server. Or anyone else for that matter. And back channels of communication are nothing new (Kennedy and the USSR, Nixon and the USSR, Obama and Iran to negotiate the Iran deal).

And yes, you need proof. Otherwise, it just looks like you're magically thinking up excuses for why your candidate lost.
    Again, I'm not sure why you expect that you'd be privy to that evidence. That's the actual baseline issue. You believe things you are not privy to, not should be, means everything else is irrelevant. That's not how actual investigations work. This isn't a TV drama where the audience(you) get to see everything from afar. At this point, ultimately, you are irrelevant.

You want evidence of something no one is declaring. I understand you are being facetious, but you are exceptionally poor at combining that with making a worthwhile point. Soooo...don't do that.

Back channels using a hostile foreign power's communications are certainly "new". There's no debate to be had there.

Clinton was not my candidate. I could barely bring myself to vote for her, which highlights her flawed candidacy. You really should stop drawing conclusions based off of incomplete information.

Wink.

Haha. Its funny to see so many people here in disbelief of what they heard yesterday.

Comey said:

Trump asked for loyalty. He said he would be Honestly Loyal.
    Trump 'hoped' he would drop the investigation on Flynn, something he also announced to the media the next day
    Trump was never under investigation for involvement of Russia
    Trump wanted him to find people that may have worked with Russia, esp ones in his own administration
    Russia never successfully hacked the elections. Sorry Dems, you lost fair and square
    Talked about how Fd up Clintons and Lynch were being
    Admitted to leaking. Really if he thought tapes were coming out and he says he was being truthful, why leak memos? Arent the tapes truthful?
    Admitted to being weak and cowardly. He has dealt with powerful people for over 30yrs. This was cya lying BS.
    Lots of MSM is getting false reports and making fake news from these false reports

First off, Comey is a weak man and POTUS Trump was right to fire him. Actually, I thought that Obama was going to fire him but we now know why he didnt. In essence, Comey was mad because many in the FBI lost faith in him. This loss of faith did not start with the whole Trump/Russia thing, this actually started with the Clinton investigation which he actually held a lot back from what really was happening at the time. He was mad that he found out that he was fired and found out through the media. He was angry and all of this was done out of spite. Still he came off as a lying fool.

Second, Trump as POTUS is allowed to stop an investigation of any person and can do without having to ask anyone. He can also have one started without having to ask anyone and I hope does start one on Comey and his leaking. The POTUS can also fire the head of the FBI for no reason at all, he doesnt have to give zero reason.

Third, really, Lol. All of you falling for the fake news. What are you going to do now that its clear Trump isnt under investigation?

Its a real shame how influenced people are by the MSM. You all cant watch/read and make your own fair assessments.

Comey being questioned by Rubio shows how much of a snake Comey really is:

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, there is -zero- evidence at this time that anyone in Trump's campaign willfully colluded with the Russians to influence the election. In the end, this is the baseline issue and if there is no evidence of this, then everything above is irrelevant. (This is one of the things I was pointing at before. A claim is made that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. No evidence emerges. This may be a problem for the original people who made the claim, but wait! someone from the Trump campaign met with the Russian ambassador! Maybe they talked about the weather, or vodka, but that meeting happened and it's definitely bad bad bad!)

Please provide some evidence that Jeff Sessions told someone to hack Podesta's email server. Or anyone else for that matter. And back channels of communication are nothing new (Kennedy and the USSR, Nixon and the USSR, Obama and Iran to negotiate the Iran deal).

And yes, you need proof. Otherwise, it just looks like you're magically thinking up excuses for why your candidate lost.
    Except for Flynn, and maybe they shoudl stop lying about the meetings if they're so benign.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Again, I'm not sure why you expect that you'd be privy to that evidence. That's the actual baseline issue. You believe things you are not privy to, not should be, means everything else is irrelevant. That's not how actual investigations work. This isn't a TV drama where the audience(you) get to see everything from afar. At this point, ultimately, you are irrelevant.

You want evidence of something no one is declaring. I understand you are being facetious, but you are exceptionally poor at combining that with making a worthwhile point. Soooo...don't do that.

Back channels using a hostile foreign power's communications are certainly "new". There's no debate to be had there.

Clinton was not my candidate. I could barely bring myself to vote for her, which highlights her flawed candidacy. You really should stop drawing conclusions based off of incomplete information.

Wink.
    I don't really understand your post. Are you saying that nobody is claiming that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians?

This -is- a TV drama at this time. We move from one breathless headline to the next in the search of getting ratings.

Nobody actually knows what happened or what didn't happen and everyone is viewing issues through their own bias at this time. What I would prefer happen is that everyone stops speculating and waits for the Mueller investigation.

Also- back channels - http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...530-story.html - very common, arguable whether it ever occurred during transitions (on the other hand, it is common and necessary for transition teams to have discussions with foreign powers and has never been brought up as a Logan act issue before).. this being said, we've never had private transition communications leaked before either.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Except for Flynn, and maybe they shoudl stop lying about the meetings if they're so benign.
    Again, please provide some proof apart from biased speculation. Did Flynn ask the Russians to hack Podesta?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Haha. Its funny to see so many people here in disbelief of what they heard yesterday.

Comey said:

Trump asked for loyalty. He said he would be Honestly Loyal. Loyalty from and independent organization should only be to the country, not the president or an individual. Your anti-Americanism is showing.
    Trump 'hoped' he would drop the investigation on Flynn, something he also announced to the media the next day As comey said, when the President says he "hopes something happens" its an order
    Trump was never under investigation for involvement of Russia Another willful idiot who doesn't understand the difference between Trump and his campaign

Trump wanted him to find people that may have worked with Russia, esp ones in his own administration WHY? He seems to have a hard on for russia for some reason
    Russia never successfully hacked the elections. Sorry Dems, you lost fair and square Russians tried to interfere, no hacking was ever assumed, but they sure as hell tried
    Talked about how Fd up Clintons and Lynch were being
    Admitted to leaking. Really if he thought tapes were coming out and he says he was being truthful, why leak memos? Arent the tapes truthful?
    Admitted to being weak and cowardly. He has dealt with powerful people for over 30yrs. This was cya lying BS. What lie?
    Lots of MSM is getting false reports and making fake news from these false reports What false reports?

First off, Comey is a weak man and POTUS Trump was right to fire him. Actually, I thought that Obama was going to fire him but we now know why he didnt. In essence, Comey was mad because many in the FBI lost faith in him. This loss of faith did not start with the whole Trump/Russia thing, this actually started with the Clinton investigation which he actually held a lot back from what really was happening at the time. He was mad that he found out that he was fired and found out through the media. He was angry and all of this was done out of spite. Still he came off as a lying fool.

Second, Trump as POTUS is allowed to stop an investigation of any person and can do without having to ask anyone. He can also have one started without having to ask anyone and I hope does start one on Comey and his leaking. The POTUS can also fire the head of the FBI for no reason at all, he doesnt have to give zero reason.

Third, really, Lol. All of you falling for the fake news. What are you going to do now that its clear Trump isnt under investigation?

Its a real shame how influenced people are by the MSM. You all cant watch/read and make your own fair assessments.

Comey being questioned by Rubio shows how much of a snake Comey really is:

Responses are above.

Russians tried to interfere, no hacking was ever assumed, but they sure as hell tried
    Really? This has literally been the headline for 6 months. No backpedaling please, the MSM has been spewing this diarrhea since November.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Just an image off McCain being McCain

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...01&oe=59E05FB3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The last thing his legal team will want is to get Trump anywhere near a mic when he's under oath and vulnerable. One of the key elements of working in a court case that lawyers pick up is that not everyone should be put on the stand, because quite simply Trump is going to do whatever he wants regardless of what some puny lawyer told him earlier that morning. He is also a pathological liar, and thus risks perjuring himself.
    The point is to get Trump under oath. Not only is that how Clinton was impeached, as he didn't actually lie about the investigation he was being questioned for, but an unrelated blow job. Under oath is also where Trump admitted that he used fake names to contact MSM and sports MSM? to promote his ventures.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    Really? This has literally been the headline for 6 months. No backpedaling please, the MSM has been spewing this diarrhea since November.
    They interfered, not hacked. Not the same, and that was reported by the so called MSM
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    You only hear what you want to hear.

The russians interfered with the election, there is proof of that, as Comey confirmed. There was never proof of them hacking machines and changing votes.

They did however hack into other systems such as the DNC, which comey confirmed. So NO the MSM has never said Russia actually changed any votes. They did put out a misinformation campaign and hacked into other systems.

So no, you need to learn reading comprehension. Like all trumplings, you can't dumb things down to an infantile level.

"HACKING: DUR DUR NO HACK"

No, "Hacking" involved what I said above.

Now stop lying and being dishonest.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are accused of hacking DNC and attempted to hack numerous other members of US government, with an increased effort starting in summer of 2015. This is according to the testimony delivered by Comey yesterday.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The russians interfered with the election, there is proof of that, as Comey confirmed. There was never proof of them hacking machines and changing votes.

They did however hack into other systems such as the DNC, which comey confirmed. So NO the MSM has never said Russia actually changed any votes. They did put out a misinformation campaign and hacked into other systems.

So no, you need to learn reading comprehension. Like all trumplings, you can't dumb things down to an infantile level.

You cant argue semantics with someone who doesnt understand how "was" (as the past tense/term of "is") works. Trumpettes dont have the cognitive functions to read into that fine detail... called the english language

10+ Year Old Account
    Set aside the Trump-Russia investigation, can the President stop down playing that Russia our enemy did interfere with our election? I'm tired of the Commander and Chief saying "How can Russia influence our election? We are grass-roots people. We walked door-to-door. We made telephone calls. We did the election, not Russia. It's all a smokescreen.". When our intelligence community all agrees Russia did interfere with the process we have Trump not defending America from our enemy. He is failing to protect us, that alone is enough reason to have him removed from office.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

https://www.nytimes.com/news-event/r...ection-hacking
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/u...ions.html?_r=0
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/section/russiahack
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...woJ/story.html
    https://www.cnet.com/news/how-expert...-dnc-election/

No, the MSM never used the words "Hacked the election". Seriously, this is the first 5 in a google search "Russians election hacking". If I had the time, I could probably get another 500 or so articles where the literal fucking headline included the words Russia, Election, and Hack.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Nobody actually knows what happened or what didn't happen and everyone is viewing issues through their own bias at this time. What I would prefer happen is that everyone stops speculating and waits for the Mueller investigation.
    I wouldn't hold Mueller up as some paragon of virtue either. He was installed by the criminal Bush regime in July 2001, just in time for 9-11 and stayed a few years into the next criminal regime. It was his corrupt FBI that confiscated all videos surrounding the Pentagon, allowed the WTC scrap metal to be shipped off to Asia immediately for meltdown instead of treating it like the crime scene evidence it was, and many other high crimes and malfeasances.

This entire Trump/Comey/Russia farce is yet another dog & pony show and the outcome is pre-determined. More bread and circuses to distract the serfs while they're being robbed blind every waking moment.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-06-09 at 02:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

It's not my problem you're too stupid to understand what they meant. The world doesn't work like the infantile level you need things to be on.

Again, because you don't know what "hacking" is, doesn't make them wrong.
    In fact, the cnet article explains exactly what I was talking about.

Are you that dense to link an article that proves me right?

Never had anyone said they changed a single vote.
    (Mods please infractions me)

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-09 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

He didn't watch the testimony and most likely doesn't read actual reports on the situation, but the summary on sources he trusts. This is folks who don't trust any source that doesn't confirm their bias. In fact, as I pointed out earlier, Comey explicitly said that Hillary's camp asked him to change 'investigation' to 'matter', which he did, believing that media would ignore the distinction. Which, as he said, ended up being correct, as MSM ignored the favorable language Comey used, to instead go with the more sensational and accurate depiction of it being an investigation.

It's a shame Trump's support will not watch it. Comey countered and at times confirmed Trump's assertion. If they did, they would know that Comey reported that the NYT article on Trump's collusion was 100%, and repeatedly with emphasis, was fake. They would know that Comey reported that Hillary's camp did try, and succeeded, to influence Comey's report. But, getting through that opening statement, would be pretty tough for a Trump supporter... that was scathing...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Set aside the Trump-Russia investigation, can the President stop down playing that Russia our enemy did interfere with our election? I'm tired of the Commander and Chief saying "How can Russia influence our election? We are grass-roots people. We walked door-to-door. We made telephone calls. We did the election, not Russia. It's all a smokescreen.". When our intelligence community all agrees Russia did interfere with the process we have Trump not defending America from our enemy. He is failing to protect us, that alone is enough reason to have him removed from office.
    I can absolutely buy the narrative that Trump is a clueless buffoon that doesn't realize what's been done by his "friends." He's a useful idiot latched onto by others with their own agenda.

The separate RICO case? That's on him. But I can fully believe Trump not going down on collusion but going down on obstruction charges trying to defend people like Flynn. All while remaining willfully ignorant of the fact that a lot of the "interference" was done by his officials laundering Russian funds into the RNC to fund those massive scale propaganda initiatives that targeted the fuck out of us in VA, PA, OH, WI, MI, MD, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

It's not my problem you're too stupid to understand what they meant. The world doesn't work like the infantile level you need things to be on.

Again, because you don't know what "hacking" is, doesn't make them wrong.

Never had anyone said they changed a single vote.
    (Mods please infractions me)
    What they meant? Who cares what they meant, it's what they said. The headlines all read "Russia hacked our election" or something to that effect. Just because they meant "Russia hacked the DNC", or “Russia interfered” doesn’t mean that they didn’t type the words “Russia hacked election”. That’s the definition of fake news, where the title is something of a bombshell, but when you get to paragraph 35 you see that they actually mean something different.

https://www.nytimes.com/news-event/r...ection-hacking
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/u...ions.html?_r=0
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/section/russiahack
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...woJ/story.html
    https://www.cnet.com/news/how-expert...-dnc-election/

No, the MSM never used the words "Hacked the election". Seriously, this is the first 5 in a google search "Russians election hacking". If I had the time, I could probably get another 500 or so articles where the literal fucking headline included the words Russia, Election, and Hack.
    Did you read the articles, dummy?
    Russia hacks elections (as a headline) =/= russia actually hacking the voting machines or some other shit like that.