Thanks I just forgot about the 105 blanket already. I have my 890 Arcano ready to go for patch day. TBH I could use it right now with jeweled sig and end up close to my DoS dps on live.

Deleted
    Juggernaut (Artifact trait) now lasts 8 seconds (was 6 seconds). Juggernaut can now be activated when an off-hand hit killed the target
    Wait, what does that mean from notes? Off hand gives stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Wait, what does that mean from notes? Off hand gives stacks?
    Off hand hits before main hand, if that kills the target it normally does not grant you a stack of juggernaut. Now you gain a stack of juggernaut as if your main hand execute has also hit even if the off hand damage ends up killing your target.

That's how I understand it and it should have no real effect on your dps.

Deleted
    Yeah i know that, but why the hell they bring that up, it makes 0 difference, unless we get a fight to execute adds right and left...

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Yeah i know that, but why the hell they bring that up, it makes 0 difference, unless we get a fight to execute adds right and left...
    It was relevant in M+, especially on bolstering.

Deleted
    Can we acknowledge how broken this is? https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755646617

Did it with my own gear simming (dont have the 4 set yet just 2) and I did 1.07m simmed DPS without optimal trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Can we acknowledge how broken this is? https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755646617

Did it with my own gear simming (dont have the 4 set yet just 2) and I did 1.07m simmed DPS without optimal trinkets
    Simmed? For this to properly work you have to adjust the apl to account for rotational changes (no rb for example).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    Simmed? For this to properly work you have to adjust the apl to account for rotational changes (no rb for example).
    That is correct yes, https://pastebin.com/6qkhN7Zq

Its very basic though didnt optimize it that much
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2017-06-09 at 11:10 PM.

Its not broken, prone to mistakes cause of the difficulty of maintaining it, and dies with the new set bonus. There is a really great write up on this forum detailing all of it. Scroll around.

Edit: here is the link

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Point-Of-View

I can't read past the first line apparently. I'll go read it now lol
    Last edited by Sanat; 2017-06-09 at 11:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
    Its not broken, prone to mistakes cause of the difficulty of maintaining it, and dies with the new set bonus. There is a really great write up on this forum detailing all of it. Scroll around.

Edit: here is the link

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Point-Of-View
    We are talking about something entirely different, this is with using the old HFC 4 set and spamming Furious Slash, only using Rampage at 100 rage with Enrage Down or BT when not at 100 rage with Enrage down and achieving a near 100% uptime on Battle Cry

Wouldn't the immense stat drop from using 4 T18 pieces hurt your DPS a lot in anything but pure ST tunnel?

Still, this is clever enough that I'm tempted to try. I actually think I kept my T18 gear from the HFC days, so I'll test this on a Heroic run if I can.

Not that this will last long if it ends up being actually good. Blizzard will never let the best Fury build come from a tier set from last xpack. They already nerfed Ret's T18 2pc because of this in EN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Wouldn't the immense stat drop from using 4 T18 pieces hurt your DPS a lot in anything but pure ST tunnel?

Still, this is clever enough that I'm tempted to try. I actually think I kept my T18 gear from the HFC days, so I'll test this on a Heroic run if I can.
    It is only pure ST yes, its crap for anything else. Imagine if you did this in EN at the start of Legion, Im surprised it isnt fixed yet

Good meme but the actual spec performs better than this even on single target so yeah, ty for making me chuckle.

It is only pure ST yes, its crap for anything else. Imagine if you did this in EN at the start of Legion, Im surprised it isnt fixed yet
    It wasn't possible during EN cause RA didn't give Fury an extra 2 seconds on BC. It actually performs super well in cleave cause you rampage more and you end up using OF more cause of Odyn's Champion golden trait. Its also not bad on AoE, I've had people test it with Skorpyon claw and Terrorbound Nexus and say the AOE Dps was very satisfying, with the trinkets being 20-25%~ of the DPS roughly.

For the people saying the regular build performs better on ST, without even testing it, I'm sorry, but you might be wrong. I was the only one to test this new one, and I'm pretty sure with this going public now we will see alot of amazing results(assuming it doesn't get hotfixed).
    Last edited by Amarantine; 2017-06-10 at 01:33 AM.

how is that broken? 1mil dps is normal these days XD
    an alternative way to play a spec in a competitive manner is always welcome, Dh's demonic simms higher for them yet no one uses it over CB.

Quick question: Does Opportunity Strikes generate rage?
    Last edited by Dark Succ; 2018-06-06 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingWarrior View Post
    quick question: does opportunity strikes generate rage?
    currently no. next patch, yes.
    Opportunity Strikes now causes your extra attacks to generate 5 Rage, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarantine View Post
    For the people saying the regular build performs better on ST, without even testing it, I'm sorry, but you might be wrong. I was the only one to test this new one, and I'm pretty sure with this going public now we will see alot of amazing results(assuming it doesn't get hotfixed).
    Almost hitting a 75th percentile with it and saying that is kinda bold. It may be fun but not good for competitive (maybe it will come a bit higher now on 7.2.5 while tomb is locked but not with much). I can tell you my friend with 907 (your actual gear, not the meme) you could get 900k+ dps on that trilliax fight without a problem.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    how is that broken? 1mil dps is normal these days XD
    an alternative way to play a spec in a competitive manner is always welcome, Dh's demonic simms higher for them yet no one uses it over CB.
    Because he's using the tier 18 set from Hellfire Citadel, which should not be competitive what so ever due to the 200 ish ilvl lower items equipped.

Any bis list fir fury for tomb