Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I'm just finishing up some PS4 games that I had that were close to being done. Just got through Infamous First Light... wasn't a big fan. Playing through Order 1886 at the moment and I'm liking it a lot but I also love that type of setting. After that I'll probably do Uncharted 4 and Life is Strange. Yes... I have a tendency to play a game and then leave it at the final leg.

I can't wait for when patch is up and people start data mining. I'm curious what people will fish up.
    What if they fish up an actual fish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    What if they fish up an actual fish?
    Fishing is the real end game.

At least I've plenty of real life things to take care of, so I'll end up using time on them instead of watching countdown timer all day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I need to get off my lazy bum and get back to Dark Souls 3, but the game is hard for me. I spend hours just being stomped by non-bosses for hours, and then I'm discouraged for months. Same thing happened with DS1, meanwhile everywhere I go everyone is all "that game is easy, get good scrub". God I hate that dismissive, pompous and arrogant phrase.

Stuck between bard and summoner :/
    Bahamut looks cool and all, but I hate casting so I might just go with bard. Skip potion here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Stuck between bard and summoner :/
    Bahamut looks cool and all, but I hate casting so I might just go with bard. Skip potion here I come!
    I might use mine on DRK and then in 4.1 when they tweak WHM a little use it on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I'm just finishing up some PS4 games that I had that were close to being done. Just got through Infamous First Light... wasn't a big fan. Playing through Order 1886 at the moment and I'm liking it a lot but I also love that type of setting. After that I'll probably do Uncharted 4 and Life is Strange. Yes... I have a tendency to play a game and then leave it at the final leg.

I can't wait for when patch is up and people start data mining. I'm curious what people will fish up.
    i should probably finish persona 5 but idk i just dont want to lol

i never want to play my ps4 because the controller is always dead. i'm still a huge fan of wired controllers... remote control is overrated

I decided to log out inside The Rising Stones since that's probably where the MSQ's will pick up again. I'm hoping that Balmung will be relatively stable but I won't hold out hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I decided to log out inside The Rising Stones since that's probably where the MSQ's will pick up again. I'm hoping that Balmung will be relatively stable but I won't hold out hope.
    Logged out in my estate so my poor PS4 doesn't suffer on login.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i should probably finish persona 5 but idk i just dont want to lol

i never want to play my ps4 because the controller is always dead. i'm still a huge fan of wired controllers... remote control is overrated
    I never want to play my PS4, but I think it's mostly because I don't like the console play anymore, like I did when I was a child. Mine sits in the living room where my mom plays Stardew Valley, so even if I wanted to bring it into my room for the sake of convenience, it's not feasible. Plus, I've been spoiled by being able to adjust settings in PC games, among other perks of the platform.

I hit 50 last night on my Summoner, I've done probably 20 MSQ's at level 50 today so far but have quite a bit more to go! What time are the servers going down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I'll grab some screenshots of Costa del Sol before servers go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I hit 50 last night on my Summoner, I've done probably 20 MSQ's at level 50 today so far but have quite a bit more to go! What time are the servers going down?
    2 am pst/5am est

I logged out in Ul'dah as that's where the Red Mage trainer is rumored to be. I don't plan on doing any of the Stormblood story until my Red Mage is high enough to do it. Or maybe Samurai if for whatever reason I don't enjoy Red Mage.....but everything I've seen and heard so far looks fun for RDM.

Legit took me about 3 days to finish the post story to heavensward

I'll never recommend skipping the story though. The story leading to ishgard was insane
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    The story was okay, but I wouldn't call it anything special. Honestly, knowing what I know now, I'd probably advise skipping it entirely. Especially if you just want to join your friends in the late game content. The story is nothing noteworthy, other than the fact that they focus almost entirely on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    The story was okay, but I wouldn't call it anything special. Honestly, knowing what I know now, I'd probably advise skipping it entirely. Especially if you just want to join your friends in the late game content. The story is nothing noteworthy, other than the fact that they focus almost entirely on it.
    Opinions and such, I thought it was pretty damn good and would advise against skipping it like above poster, but to each their own.

Last second prep time and still clueless on what I really want to play. Narrowed the list down to a few jobs but such a difficult decision picking a main for a new expansion.

MCH looks fantastic and play an engineer in most games but I've been a tank or healer in this game for so damn long that I'm hesitant to switch and aid in any shortages (and would miss those short queues) so torn between MCH, SCH, and DRK.

So hyped though.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-06-15 at 02:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Also since I hit 50 and am grinding the MSQs, do I get a new weapon along the way? Or is there something I should do to get a new weapon or just focus on the MSQ?

19 hours to go before it downloads for PS4. HYPE. Themes auto downloaded but I don't think game has.

Also since I hit 50 and am grinding the MSQs, do I get a new weapon along the way? Or is there something I should do to get a new weapon or just focus on the MSQ?
    They'll give you gear to help keep you up to par with doing the MSQ dungeons and trials, assuming you don't snag any other gear somehow, like getting someone to buy you the 115 vendor gear in Foundation.