Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If u didn't know PS4 has native KB&M support.
    One of the main reasons I went PS4 at first.

Although as I said I think they are capable of making a 60 FPS patch for a Standard PS4. They should explore the option at least. Although I may be getting a Pro later this year since my younger Brothers PS3 just broke and I'm considering giving him this Standard one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Way to jinx it geez.
    Anza is the king of jinxing.... and Fantasiaddiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Way to jinx it geez.
    What if I actually didn't have any plans to play FFXIV, just wanted to ruin the day for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    What if I actually didn't have any plans to play FFXIV, just wanted to ruin the day for all of you.
    Then we would have hidden your credit card. No more Fantasia for you!

*crawls forward* 57.5 .... just a bit....more...to go... *drags self towards next level*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Then we would have hidden your credit card. No more Fantasia for you!
    Eh - too late, already purchased some.. and my account is empty until end of next week anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    *crawls forward* 57.5 .... just a bit....more...to go... *drags self towards next level*
    You sure sound like you'd be enjoying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Eh - too late, already purchased some.. and my account is empty until end of next week anyways.
    Dude. Can I just say something out of concern? It's your money and spend it how you want of course but just be careful. As someone who has had an addiction related to money before and let it spiral out of control just really be careful. <3

And I will repeat what I said. Why does this game get a free pass when I remember other online games getting absolute stink for it? And it absolutely matters how Heavensward launched. They contained it to the best of their abilities then yet somehow can't this time?
    Yeah fuck that 'free pass' shit. I also don't care how many times he claims the 'official' release is June 20th. Fact is the game is early access and live. This is not a beta. This is a launch and it is ranks right up there with some of the bad ones. Not Vanguard bad but it reminds me of when ARR first launched for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude. Can I just say something out of concern? It's your money and spend it how you want of course but just be careful. As someone who has had an addiction related to money before and let it spiral out of control just really be careful. <3
    Since my school is ending soon, at end of this month I believe, my income is gonna skyrocket.

Soon I'll swim in Fantasia's.. err, I mean, money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah fuck that 'free pass' shit. I also don't care how many times he claims the 'official' release is June 20th. Fact is the game is early access and live. This is not a beta. This is a launch and it is ranks right up there with some of the bad ones. Not Vanguard bad but it reminds me of when ARR first launched for me.
    To be honest mate. I've ended this conversation. Me and Brig just felt it was going in circles. And to be honest I don't want to retread ground and create pages of a known issue. I'm pissed I can't progress but tbh all I can do really is wait and level Red Mage.

One of the main reasons I went PS4 at first.

Although as I said I think they are capable of making a 60 FPS patch for a Standard PS4. They should explore the option at least. Although I may be getting a Pro later this year since my younger Brothers PS3 just broke and I'm considering giving him this Standard one.
    Only way I think they could do it is to tone the game down to near PS3 level. True HD and HD hover around 40fps (not sure how it holds in raids but its likely 30fps).

It would have to be a super low setting. I wonder how the PS4 Pro handles it compared to the standard tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm waiting for transfers to come back. Gonna take advantage of the free perks of Omega. Then I need to make 5 friends play this game to get 5 more feathers for Twintania. Now where can I find 5 friends?

TO WHICHEVER SOCIAL MEDIA THE COOL KIDS USE TODAY!

Plus I kind of have a guilty pleasure for Roleplaying so if Omega does become EU's unofficial RP server will be great for me.
    You get 5 feathers if you have 1 friend that subs for at least 30 days, so you would only need to recruit one friend.

Source: The 10 feathers I have from having recruited one friend (5 from their first 30 day sub, 5 more when they hit the 90 day sub mark, I believe).

Edit: Actually, it was because they've subbed for 150 days:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...riend_recruit/

Only way I think they could do it is to tone the game down to near PS3 level. True HD and HD hover around 40fps (not sure how it holds in raids but its likely 30fps).

It would have to be a super low setting. I wonder how the PS4 Pro handles it compared to the standard tho.
    Pro actually handles it well. There is supposedly a 60 FPS patch for it now. Or I think one that increases fidelity for sacrificing FPS. But even before that on Boost Mode the Pro handled FF14 really well.

I don't think they would have to tone down to PS3 quality though. Maybe try and get shadows in as an optional setting, option to turn off Glare, Water cloth effects and so on.

Its a online game release get over it. Its not the first time and won't be the last, both ARR and HS had issues as well.
    What is your point exactly? It is a bad release and they should have been prepared for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    You get 5 feathers if you have 1 friend that subs for at least 30 days, so you would only need to recruit one friend.

Source: The 10 feathers I have from having recruited one friend (5 from their first 30 day sub, 5 more when they hit the 90 day sub mark, I believe).

Edit: Actually, it was because they've subbed for 150 days:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...riend_recruit/
    Oh. I could just go buy a friend on Craigslist for the day then right?

To be honest mate. I've ended this conversation. Me and Brig just felt it was going in circles. And to be honest I don't want to retread ground and create pages of a known issue. I'm pissed I can't progress but tbh all I can do really is wait and level Red Mage.
    Yeah I just caught up because PotD duty finder crashed and I have a 900 person queue. Try and go back in PotD and crash.

Pro actually handles it well. There is supposedly a 60 FPS patch for it now. Or I think one that increases fidelity for sacrificing FPS. But even before that on Boost Mode the Pro handled FF14 really well.

I don't think they would have to tone down to PS3 quality though. Maybe try and get shadows in as an optional setting, option to turn off Glare, Water cloth effects and so on.
    Could be right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Oh. I could just go buy a friend on Craigslist for the day then right?
    Yup, that would work, lol. This is, of course, factoring in the 10 feathers you get from transferring.

Were I to transfer (and I have to admit I fight the temptation as I wait at about 1.6k in queue after starting at 3.3k), I'd have enough for Twintania, and when my friend hits 210 days subbed, I would get enough to get the red 2 seater chocobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Yup, that would work, lol. This is, of course, factoring in the 10 feathers you get from transferring.

Were I to transfer (and I have to admit I fight the temptation as I wait at about 1.6k in queue after starting at 3.3k), I'd have enough for Twintania, and when my friend hits 210 days subbed, I would get enough to get the red 2 seater chocobo.
    I'm mainly transferring because I looked at character Data and there are like 7 listed above 50. That means Lavender is ripe for the picking. RP is also another reason as I said. My main reason though. I want a fresh start and I want to help start a community.

Also if you transfer... STAY AWAY FROM LAVENDER!

And if Lavender is full then STAY AWAY FROM MIST.

And if Mist is full....... STAY AWAY FROM GOBLET!

And if Goblet is full then..... ahhhhhhhhh shit

so is anyone else getting stuck on a black screen and disconnecting everytime they try to do this "fixed" MSQ?

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebeef View Post
    so is anyone else getting stuck on a black screen and disconnecting everytime they try to do this "fixed" MSQ?
    My friends just got into the MSQ bottleneck after getting that d/c error. Just keep trying.