Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ill join, that would be amazing if done right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Stayed up till 4 AM and world transfer service still ain't up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still broked on leviethan, but I've been doing instances with my boyfriend so oh wellz.

Well it turns out Summoner and Scholar still level together, I've been playing Summoner and haven't touched Scholar yet and they both have exactly the same amount of exp. But the Mogstation does indeed have separate leveling potions for SMN and SCH. I wonder how that works. I mean I've got everything at 60 so not going to buy one, but it just makes me go curious. O.o
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Well it turns out Summoner and Scholar still level together, I've been playing Summoner and haven't touched Scholar yet and they both have exactly the same amount of exp. But the Mogstation does indeed have separate leveling potions for SMN and SCH. I wonder how that works. I mean I've got everything at 60 so not going to buy one, but it just makes me go curious. O.o
    I think it has to do with the gear set it gives to the one you pick. Not like it really matters though as you can buy items off the vendors that are ilevel 255 for like 15k-30k per piece (including weapon)

Hit the MSQ solo instance bottleneck. That's frustrating, for sure, but there's tons of things I can do in the game still. I understand for some that's not what they care about or want to do, and that's fine. But as much as 'they should have been better prepared for this' is true, it's not like it's the end of the world. It's a temporary problem that will be resolved ASAP.

But it's also not one I expect they'll dump a shit-ton of resources into fixing, cos they know most of the complaints are from people who will keep playing regardless, and the rest they'll hope to either entice back later, or just accept there's a level of loss that's not economically viable to chase.

I do think it's taking them way too long to fix this. Say what you want but having the story broken is quite huge considering the game is all about the story. I do hope they fix it by morning time EST because otherwise I feel like we'll start seeing some huge backlash from the community. Yeah you can do other things but I want to do NEW things, not old things and since everything is gated behind story I can't do that.

Oh, it's a big problem, but it's still just a video game. I understand the sentiment, I wanna do new stuff too, but it'll still be there waiting when they get it fixed. This is day 1 of what? 2 years of content life? Disneyland barely worked on opening day too. Patience, grasshopper.

Server transfers are now up, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I do think it's taking them way too long to fix this. Say what you want but having the story broken is quite huge considering the game is all about the story. I do hope they fix it by morning time EST because otherwise I feel like we'll start seeing some huge backlash from the community. Yeah you can do other things but I want to do NEW things, not old things and since everything is gated behind story I can't do that.
    Since they have no open beta, early access is basically their way of stress testing before release.
    If it still doesn't work on the 20th, then we can be pissed.

They probably do the same thing, and it's just to stop complaints/inquiries from people going "where's my class potion?". If you want to level SCH, you buy the SCH potion. It keeps things simple.

Pretty ridiculous that even the lowbie msqs with cutscenes are broken as well. Resubbed and have been leveling with my level 14 and I'm stuck now too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, it's great. Laziness all the way.

I guess potion would just prop both up? Buy one get one job level for free?

Unless I don't know how to read it... I never cared enough about housing to look at the other places... it seems the new housing zone has 60 plots per ward? Did the old zones have that many? Or is the list (60) all the wards comined?

I'm assuming 60 per, because at a cursory glance it looked like I saw a dozen or two on the map... and there were 12 wards... so that would be more than 60.

Dunno, don't care. Only went there because the quest had an aether current behind it. Just thought it was interesting for you guys who do care a lot... but i guess if the old zones had 60 per also, then it's nothing special.
    Last edited by Aurimas; 2017-06-17 at 07:19 AM.

Glad I decided to hold off...booked a couple of days off from the 22nd to play. Hopefully it will smoother by then

welp, que yesterday 2000+ today 45.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logged in earlier today, been playing with zero issues. Progressing on new zones and MSQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Logged in earlier today, been playing with zero issues. Progressing on new zones and MSQ.
    I have no clue how you managed that

I'm stuck on the darn Cold Steel quest like 90% of the population it seems. I've got a Red Mage up to 55 and gotten my Paladin to 62 while trying to do the whole "come back later!" thing that was proposed. At some point though it kind of becomes something that NEEDS to get fixed. My friends who I got to join me in playing FF14 are pissed as hell about this being how things are going. While I can tell them that certain WoW Expack expansions have been SO much worse they don't feel that pain, as of right now I'm worried they might not stick with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I have no clue how you managed that

I'm stuck on the darn Cold Steel quest like 90% of the population it seems.
    When I got to that Quest, it was completely deserted, nobody there at that time.

And I'm playing on Odin EU, so quite high population.

So i bought a new elgato today and part of the set up was having to close FF14 to alter some hdmi settings on the PS4. Moment i log back in the chat is filled with repeating adverts for "frankfurt fanfest 2016" over and over.

n-nani?