Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    economic class is heavily correlated to races...
    So you're saying that melanin in your skin makes you commit more crimes?

Gonna have to go with wealth as the real indicator there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So you're saying that melanin in your skin makes you commit more crimes?

Gonna have to go with wealth as the real indicator there lol.
    I'm going to go with parenting.

I'm not wealthy and I don't commit crimes.

Using wealth as the enabler is just an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Issue being 'most'.

If a functioning democracy can have a high 'human index' (I'm guessing you mean quality of life or something) and good security while also having liberal gun laws, then the issue isn't the gun laws. It's something else.
    The idiot was trying to argue that "restrictive gun laws = tyranny". I just pointed his argument was retarded.

---

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Well, for starters, our population is also 5 to 6x the population of it's "peers"! So in actuality, it falls about in line..
    He's talking about "rates", and you answer with "we got bigger population" ?
    Maybe you should open a book and read what "rate" means ?

---

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    A gun isn't a weapon, its a tool.
    Quoted for comedy.
    I couldn't make this shit up.
    Last edited by Akka; 2017-06-17 at 09:58 AM.

Tell you the truth its way to late to do anything about it. So their isn't much of a reason to fight it. Millions of guns in circulation legally. Millions more in circulation illegally. An already thriving black market for weapons that are against the law already that would easily adapt to guns that are now legal. In other words ink on a page can change but people having and using guns won't. Not to mention it would go against one of the core amendments of the constitution which is very hard to change. It also motivates all the crazy ass people that get folks like Trump elected when this kind of talk get started. So not worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

Guns don't kill people, but they make killing someone way too easy. We don't sell nukes, drones and tanks for self defense. Why do we sell guns?
    I seem to remember vehicles being used to mow down lots of people lately, plus car accidents kill tons of people a year. Cars CONSIDERABLY raise killing power, so do planes, bags of fertilizer, and dogs. If we banned guns today in the US, it would be fucking pointless. There are so many guns in this world, bad people will always have access to them and innocent people who have to secretly buy them will now be criminals for simply wanting to defend themselves against terrible people with guns. If guns simply disappeared from the world right now, do you honestly think criminals would just resort to only being in fistfights? But yes, the argument of "we don't sell nukes and tanks and drones for self defense" is a great argument. Seriously too, I truly truly mean it. You really grasped the straw you were reaching for there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gun laws and regulations keep honest people honest.

If guns were completely outlawed, even owning one punishable by death if found, the people who do the shootings and such would still find ways to get them and use them. They always have, and they always will.

Arguing about this shit is pointless and shows how truly ignorant some people are to how shit works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    or the stupid people will shoot the smart then you just have stupid people shooting stupid people and the shootings go up before finally going down for ever. this is how we get world peace.
    Pretty much the last USD election.

Deleted
    Guns are a fantastic deterrent. Which is proven over and over again by cities and areas that have very lax gun laws. Nobody wants to rob grandma when grandma might be packing a saturday night special next to the sewing needles in her purse.

What you need is a proper weapons handling class that is mandatory before being allowed to purchase guns, that I could agree with.

America is the only place where, even contrary to all living examples and common wisdom, there exist a huge amount of people who think that being Mary Quite Contrary somehow leads to good results.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    America is the only place where, even contrary to all living examples and common wisdom, there exist a huge amount of people who think that being Mary Quite Contrary somehow leads to good results.
    pretty sure America isn't the only place... unless you have an interesting meaning behind mary that is quite contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    This is the very definition of a strawman argument.
    I mean...Good Lord, if this is the best people can come up with to justify carrying around lethal weaponry all the time, well...not sure any argument can ever convince this level of silliness otherwise.
    What do you expect? People think that Europa is just big giant bloodbath because most of the first world countries don't let civilians carry firearms.
    They need their reasons to condone their firearm fetish, why not think of some random out-of-touch with reality one while they're at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Unless you're a vegetarian, I hate to break it to you but things have to die in order for you to eat. Everyone I know that hunts does so for food, and whether you go shoot something in a forest and eat it or buy ground beef at a supermarket, animals are going to die and be eaten.

Target shooting isn't practice for killing, it's practice for shooting targets. It's also an Olympic sport, Olympians don't go around killing people.

And if I had a butter gun, hell yes I would use it to apply butter to bread, are you kidding?

I know you're trolling, I just want to see what idiot responses you come up with to try and keep your thread going.
    How do vegetarians survive without murdering plants?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    pretty sure America isn't the only place... unless you have an interesting meaning behind mary that is quite contrary.
    America is quantifiably the only developed nation with backwards conservative thinking. You basically proved it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    America is quantifiably the only developed nation with backwards conservative thinking. You basically proved it.
    How dare you mock or speak negative of the States!

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I think is funny is that the places with the harshest gun control laws in the US has the highest rates of gun violence as well. Look at Chicago, New York, DC, and Los Angeles. Nearly impossible for law abiding citizens to get guns, yet people don't seem to realize that criminals don't give a fuck about the law and will get their guns anyways and hurt those that cannot get them for protection.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I think the solution is not to limit who gets guns. The solution is to stop making any kind of weapon. They are not needed for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    What I think is funny is that the places with the harshest gun control laws in the US has the highest rates of gun violence as well. Look at Chicago, New York, DC, and Los Angeles. Nearly impossible for law abiding citizens to get guns, yet people don't seem to realize that criminals don't give a fuck about the law and will get their guns anyways and hurt those that cannot get them for protection.
    What is really funny is how many people have to resort to crime in the states.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    What is really funny is how many people have to resort to crime in the states.
    The thing is, they don't have to. They choose to similar to how criminals in ALL countries do. There are just a great many more people in the US than in most other parts of the world. Take all of Europe and you have close to the same amount of people as the US has and I bet the crime rate for all is similar as well.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    The thing is, they don't have to. They choose to similar to how criminals in ALL countries do. There are just a great many more people in the US than in most other parts of the world. Take all of Europe and you have close to the same amount of people as the US has and I bet the crime rate for all is similar as well.
    It's called the United States because whilst every different state might have slightly different variations of their structure and law, they still abide to roughly the same principle.
    The same cannot be said about the whole of Europe, which is a continent with many different types of countries in them.

Feel free to share your findings about what the crime rates of the first world countries in Europe actually count up to compared to the US if you bloat the numbers up to the same as the US.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-17 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Cars have other purposes besides dealing lethal physical force through usage.
    I use my guns at least twice a month and have never dealt leathel physical force to anyone.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR