Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Check out the i200 set for Centurio Seals, it's AST-specific, you may like it.
    I'd love that set but I'm afraid I got none/no idea how to get them efficiently

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if server related or not, I'm having trouble finding a cozy FC. I might just xfer to get into one. Month in the game and I feel left out on most stuff in my FC.

So now i've had no que to login and every time i go to a SB zone i am auto put into a "Ruby sea 2" or something. I think thats solved some of the congestion issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So now i've had no que to login and every time i go to a SB zone i am auto put into a "Ruby sea 2" or something. I think thats solved some of the congestion issues.
    It does help with congestion of players smashing through quest mobs too fast but the game doesn't match your instance number with your party members. Plus the only way to change it is to zone in on foot. Leveling with someone becomes an exercise in frustration, teleport to the middle of a zone for a quest hub but you're both in different instances. Have to teleport back to the previous zone because it has a crystal somewhat near the zone to where you are, walk in then choose an instance and finally teleport back out to the middle to begin questing with your party. Each time you have a solo instance you have to break the party in order to queue for it. You complete it then you rezone without an option of instance choosing again.

Every time I zone in and there's multiple instances of the same zone it ask me which instance I want to go to

I just pick the don't care option cause in solo
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I'd love that set but I'm afraid I got none/no idea how to get them efficiently
    Do your daily/weekly Clan Hunts in HW and the Veteran ones in SB. Beyond that, take part in all the Elite Hunts(ARR and HW A/S Ranks)you can if you really wanna farm them fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, a quest that acknowledges that I am a healer! (Y'shtola better survives this...)

RDM at 58 now. PotD is really burning me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    RDM at 58 now. PotD is really burning me out.
    Do some pvp its good xp.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Do some pvp its good xp.
    Hate PvP in this game. Did it for the first Garo mount and then that was it. I don't like losing even if it's good XP. Amount of rage I spewed during the Garo farm was insane.

When it actually comes to PvP I stick to GW2. For some reason even when I lose I don't get angry.

Hate PvP in this game. Did it for the first Garo mount and then that was it. I don't like losing even if it's good XP. Amount of rage I spewed during the Garo farm was insane.

When it actually comes to PvP I stick to GW2. For some reason even when I lose I don't get angry.
    Ya I'm doing HW story to level since I didn't do it before, got tired of the pvp. IMO the pvp match's are so boring.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Was finally able to get passed the infamous Pipin quest last night, man what a doozy of a quest (back to back cutscenes with some heavy narrative ones thrown in). Had to log right after it was over so I'm super excited to continue playing when I get home from work tonight.

I'm playing as Red Mage and am really enjoying the class. It's really simple to get the hang of but still requires you to pay attention since the black and white mana need to be balanced in order to be the most effective so you can't just spam one or two spells, you have to mix it up. The enhanced melee combo is awesome and I'm really looking forward to maxing it out so I can get access to the next aspect of the class which is Verflare and Verholy.

Early access has been fun overall, but the constant forced disconnects and relogging and queues really took away from my excitement over it. The worry over whether I could, or should even try, to run an instance or quest with a duty/ battle, really taxed me and caused me to dread getting to those quests rather than be excited over them.

The prospect of having so much story to experience and all of the newness of the game is still exciting to me, I just hope SE gets the servers fixed or whatever to alleviate these issues to make the whole experience fun and exciting, rather than a mix of excitement and disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...1c251227757696

Full version (non early access) code should be redeemable at this time

Thus official launch is here or are we still going with its not June 20?
    I'm on PS4 so I imagine since the code is auto registered it'll either be today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Digital its auto registered (sorta)... physical copy had to redeem code in PSN store

June 19 8 AM PDT
    Meh guess I need to relog at some point. Omega isn't so bad with the queue though.

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    With the 'x studios releasing games' and only 4 weeks in a month sounds good; its too general. We are speaking of direct major competitors such as SWtOR and FFXIV, and in the past Rift. It isn't every title, nor every genre. It would be things considered 'threats' to stability and concerns of subsections of migration.
    I think honestly it's pretty hard to define "competitors" if we're being honest because we don't know who they consider competition and why. If I were to guess it'd likely be other sub to sub tab target fantasy MMOs. How many of those are there?

Don't take my statements personal, I'm bored as hell, its warm and the house doesn't have A/C ... so just being a bit passive aggressive but not trying to be combative
    Don't sweat it. It didn't come off that way.

The 17 Type R is the type of innovation I'm talking about. Over 300 hp fwd car with a nice low end torque curve with virtually no torque steer. The ability to have a comfortable street ride setting and a planted track setting. The difference between the Si and the Type R is the type of leaps and bounds that has an actual impact. Same would go if the prius instead of getting 58 mpg in 2017 models, versus 50 in 2007, was getting 80 or 90. The tech is better, but its acceleration isn't really a vast improvement, nor is its efficiency.
    My 2007 Sentra didn't have any torque steer despite having 330whp and 305wtq. A factory mechanical LSD and some window welded motor mounts and it was 2.0s 60' on street tires all day long, which is pretty impressive for a 300+ wtq FWD car. I don't disagree that the difference between the SI & Type-R, however for sake of comparison I'd prefer it to be Si to Si, and R to R.

The whole point of the car analogy was to demonstrate that a good old model isn't as good in a different atmosphere in the same vein that ARR while very good, if released right now after HW would have people raising their eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's just infuriating after the recent response on the matter being, paraphrasing, "yeah it's your fault, not ours, good luck."

GMs could be out here enforcing lines but nope.
    Bringing a whole new meaning to the term 'themepark MMO". haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Also, regarding the bottleneck and queues and all that... Just gonna throw it out there... maybe MSQ skip and leveling potions on early access/launch wasn't a great idea. Of course, that's just being snarky as I have no way of supporting the idea of how many people adding to the problem are MSQ skipped/level boosted players.
    The problem isn't just end-game. The problem is that the instance servers are being utilized too much for story content too soon so that too many players are requiring them simultaneously coupled with each instance being reserved for anywhere from 10-20 minutes rather than like 3-5.

There are several solo duties early on so even new players who didn't skip would get stuck too because they all use the same servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    People are making it sound like absolutely nothing in the game is remotely functioning, yet I've been doing these instances, fates, running around cities, etc.

I understand the frustration with the MSQ issue, but at the same time, some people are seriously blowing this into an even more enormous problem than it is. If I'm running roulettes, I don't see how anyone can say low level players can't play the game because they can't access a single dungeon.

I'd expect I would have the majority of issues, being on Gilgamesh/Aether, but I've not been crippled.

Now what's this about the MSQ breaking a character? I need to be aware of that. XD
    To be fair you're lucky. While I've been very fortunate with shorter queues than what others have been dealing worth (worst was like 400 or so, on Behemoth - Primal datacenter). I did have tons of issues with the DF not working. Unable to do MSQ or any of my job quests. I was unable to do anything short of FATEs. I was also DC'd numerous times, more notably inside DF when it did actually work.

The primal broke some peoples characters basically disabling them for days until Tuesday. They've since identified a fix, but requires support to help out and I have no what the process/turn time is to get fixed as I'm not at that point of the game yet.

30 bloody degrees here in the UK. Think I'm gonna take a break because the heat is atrocious atm. Can't be doing any good for my PS4 either.

I forgot how much I hated ARR daily Hunts. Whoever thought requiring Boss FATEs for Seals was a smart idea needs to be relegated to cleaning toilets with a toothbrush at SE's offices.

Deleted
    Not sure what to main, leaning towards Bard and level MCH after (although MCH is at 61 atm), kinda wanted to go MNK but it really pisses me off can use Tornado Kick more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Finally, a quest that acknowledges that I am a healer! (Y'shtola better survives this...)
    I had the exact same reaction lol, I know at first I was thinking this was going to be Haurchefant all over again where I don't even attempt to heal

Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    Not sure what to main, leaning towards Bard and level MCH after (although MCH is at 61 atm), kinda wanted to go MNK but it really pisses me off can use Tornado Kick more often.
    I've been having the same issue too, I'm really not too keen on the direction they've taken the Summoner this expansion. Maybe it gets better as you level up, but at the moment it feels very much like a shell of it's former self. Quite a lot of the more interesting mechanics have been removed in order to better fit in with the Job Gauge which totally destroys most of what I liked about the job. Not being able to use Aetherflow while in Dreadwyrm really removes a lot of the high points of the job imo, and there was really no reason to at all other than to make the Job Gauge look neat while using Dreadwyrm. It seems to me like they've redesigned the jobs mechanics around the Job Gauge, not the other way around and that's disapointing to see.

The focus on Ruin and later on Bahamut has shifted the job to being more of a kind of "Black Mage lite", with situationally powerful direct damage nuke spells at the expense of very unstable sustained damage. That's great for those that want it, but it's not what drew me to the job in the first place.

30 bloody degrees here in the UK. Think I'm gonna take a break because the heat is atrocious atm. Can't be doing any good for my PS4 either.
    It's not the heat thats the problem as much as the humidty. Gets to well over 80% on warm days, sometimes it feels like you're stepping into a sauna just going out of the front door .