Did anyone pre-order Stormblood digital CE off the square enix store? I'm probably worrying about nothing but when I look at Mog station all I can see is the early access, according to the table of licenses I own it's only showing that I have early access, ARR and Heavensward. Is it the same for everyone or was I meant to get sent a key to register my game or something? I tried the key I got in my email but it said it's already been used

(I havn't logged in yet as i'm at work. Just wanna make sure I don't waste time queueing if there's a chance i'll have to logout and do something)

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

You should get two keys. One for early access that you got as soon as you bought it and then another one should have already been sent out or soon.

I still didn't receive my key. Is it normal?

The only bad thing I have to say about this expansion so far is the process of buying their products. It should be easy to spend money on their game, not a bloody puzzle.

You get a key in order to get another key so you can receive your early access BUT WAIT you still have to wait for the REAL key which will arrive, eventually.

This is how you get your key : https://imgur.com/a/mXPe3 (The email talked about in the first picture is the one you received after purchasing the game not a new email)

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    This is how you get your key : https://imgur.com/a/mXPe3 (The email talked about in the first picture is the one you received after purchasing the game not a new email)
    Yea I kinda already figured it out by going to the SE store and checking my order. Where the 1st key to get your early access key was is now the full access code.

This is problematic, it's not user friendly at all

Deleted
    Is the raid out already or will that come later? Im still not sure what to main and joined a new guild on Omega, i ruled out RDM and SAM cause its full of them and im not really that keen on the class after leveling them a bit.

Tempted to go back to NIN, MCH at 61 NIN at 60

I'd like to play a class that is wanted in raids, i get my fun from playing a wanted class

Deleted
    Ah nice thanks 2 weeks to play around then

Kind of missing the old MCH but enjoy the speed of playing NIN

Deleted
    Dam thats quick, i did notice leveling gave a ton, think its not far off 50% a level at 60. I might go MCH then NIN as i get DEX Acces for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Celebrate the Stormblood Launch with Fly the Falcon Mount Campaign

We are pleased to announce the limited-time Fly the Falcon Mount Campaign! Those who have registered a copy of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood and subscribe a cumulative total of at least 90 days of play time (excluding free play periods) during the campaign period will be rewarded with the brand-new Falcon mount!

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/mount_campaign_2017/

That's a pretty nice mount.

As for the expansion, so far it's an improvement over 3.0 which was an improvement over 2.0 which was an improvement over 1.0.

So with any luck 5.0 will be even more incredible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

The only bad thing I have to say about this expansion so far is the process of buying their products. It should be easy to spend money on their game, not a bloody puzzle.

You get a key in order to get another key so you can receive your early access BUT WAIT you still have to wait for the REAL key which will arrive, eventually.
    I had this issue check your order page and look up the unlock code. It should now be the games code

So there's no leeway...? I swear I remember Yoshi during the live letter saying that you can resub for two months and then a bit after you can resub for one month. This contradicts that.

Making things far more complicated than they need to be is practically a Square Enix tradition. Simplicity has never been one of their strong points.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    I'd like to play a class that is wanted in raids, i get my fun from playing a wanted class
    I know you've said you don't comfortable tanking, but healers are always a safe bet for an in demand role. I know from experience that good healers are hard to find, much harder than good DPS or Tanks are.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's a pretty nice mount.

As for the expansion, so far it's an improvement over 3.0 which was an improvement over 2.0 which was an improvement over 1.0.

So with any luck 5.0 will be even more incredible!
    So far the zone music really feels like an improvement. I love HW but the zone music bar sea of clouds was pretty weak compared to ARR or 3.0 areas thus far.

Deleted
    how do i dive in the expansion? seem to only be able to swim on surface

Physical or Digital the key should have been emailed to you. On Steam you should see it when you click to open the game. But yeah Sqenix and simplicity is like Water and Oil.

I'd advise contacting support if you don't have a key by now. It would help to know which version you ordered. Physical Non Steam, Digital Steam, PS4 Digital, PS4 Physical or directly from them digital/physical?

As for PS4. Most of it is automatically handled. Just log in and click Next constantly and it will add it to your account.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-20 at 12:48 PM.

Well i hit my first proper wall. Queing for Susanoo with not only no quests left but no aether points left to find as there is no more open map to explore until i progress.

Strange thing though is i've seen a few lvl.60's flying about, i guess they are just doing the MSQ or something?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well i hit my first proper wall. Queing for Susanoo with not only no quests left but no aether points left to find as there is no more open map to explore until i progress.

Strange thing though is i've seen a few lvl.60's flying about, i guess they are just doing the MSQ or something?
    It's possible to get flying unlocked in Yanxia pretty early, I had it at 65. Not sure how quick the other zones are as I haven't gone past the Azim Steppes dungeon yet. But I'm one away from the Ruby Sea, I assume it's from doing the dungeon/trial down there in the southwest corner of the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    It's possible to get flying unlocked in Yanxia pretty early, I had it at 65. Not sure how quick the other zones are as I haven't gone past the Azim Steppes dungeon yet. But I'm one away from the Ruby Sea, I assume it's from doing the dungeon/trial down there in the southwest corner of the zone.
    actually its the ruby sea ive seen the flying 60's in and i know the last quest aethers behind susanno

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post

Thanks for that

The most pathetic thing is I logged into Squares WebChat to ask as I was thinking I was missing a small step (I was right) If I got a survey from that chat i'd smash them with a horrible score as they were goddamn pathetic. Extremely unhelpful, completely dismissive of my question. Clearly obvious they didn't give a shit and just wanted me gone and the person I spoke to was pretty damn close to being rude. Basically the answer I got was we will Email you the key (clearly wrong) and when I asked what would happen if I didn't get my E-mail the answer was you will. There is no reason why you won't. Don't contact us if you don't get the email we can't help you (wtf)

I said to them all I can see on mog station is the early access is activated, what they should have said is if you got the confirmation of order email click the activate button and follow instructions not "we will E-mail you" -_-
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2017-06-20 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3