I've played horizon zero dawn on my PS4 Pro, its fun playing it. It's a best game launched yet.

- - - Updated - - -

My first game which I've played with my friends,Titan Siege. So i wil suggest you to try this.

This year many of the new games going to lauch, like

Bless
    Worlds Adrift
    Dual universe
    Sea of Thieves

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noah7117 View Post
    I've played horizon zero dawn on my PS4 Pro, its fun playing it. It's a best game launched yet.

- - - Updated - - -

My first game which I've played with my friends,Titan Siege. So i wil suggest you to try this.

This year many of the new games going to lauch, like

Bless
    Worlds Adrift
    Dual universe
    Sea of Thieves
    Thanks for the list, I'll check them out when I get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the thread to recommend games as well, right? Well I recently found one called Mount and Blade: Warband on a Steam Sale, and it impressed me. The graphics are terrible, the AI can be dumb, and sometimes things get a bit repetitive, but for some reason I've sunk almost all of my free time into this game since I bought it. I love it so much...

Basically, you play as a foreigner to a land called Caldria, where several nations claim to be the rightful heirs to an empire that once spread across the whole area. For anyone who has seen the Golden Age arc of Berserk (the original series), its basically the game version of that. You make your own group of mercenaries by hiring villagers or capturing enemies, then train them and pay their upgrade costs to get increasingly diverse and elite troops. Your goal is to become king, conquering each nation and becoming the one true ruler of the land. But you start from the bottom. With the exception of choosing a noble background, you are a nobody. You have to prove your worth to a king to become a sponsored mercenary and fight in his name, and eventually become a vassal. Then the political games kick in. You need to make friends and harness their support to convince the king that you deserve the lands the kingdom conquers in its various wars. Once you have enough support and fiefs, you can finally have a chance of breaking free and founding your own kingdom. Your followers (unique characters with their own personalities and backstories, equipable and levelable in the same way as your MC) can become your own vassals, raising their own armies and fighting for you in your wars. But choosing a non-noble or a female follower to hold a title may get your other vassals pretty pissed. The political side to the game is indeed very medieval, minus the Christianity. Women basically have no rites and only the nobility have power. You want to marry a fine lady with lots of land and renown? Better suck up to her dad, because she ain't getting married unless he makes her. Some rebellious ladies will elope in the name of true love, but by undermining her guardian you make a powerful enemy. And for the ladies out there, don't expect a commoner like you to land Prince Charming unless you prove you are worth more than his noble pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    This is the thread to recommend games as well, right? Well I recently found one called Mount and Blade: Warband on a Steam Sale, and it impressed me. The graphics are terrible, the AI can be dumb, and sometimes things get a bit repetitive, but for some reason I've sunk almost all of my free time into this game since I bought it. I love it so much...

Basically, you play as a foreigner to a land called Caldria, where several nations claim to be the rightful heirs to an empire that once spread across the whole area. For anyone who has seen the Golden Age arc of Berserk (the original series), its basically the game version of that. You make your own group of mercenaries by hiring villagers or capturing enemies, then train them and pay their upgrade costs to get increasingly diverse and elite troops. Your goal is to become king, conquering each nation and becoming the one true ruler of the land. But you start from the bottom. With the exception of choosing a noble background, you are a nobody. You have to prove your worth to a king to become a sponsored mercenary and fight in his name, and eventually become a vassal. Then the political games kick in. You need to make friends and harness their support to convince the king that you deserve the lands the kingdom conquers in its various wars. Once you have enough support and fiefs, you can finally have a chance of breaking free and founding your own kingdom. Your followers (unique characters with their own personalities and backstories, equipable and levelable in the same way as your MC) can become your own vassals, raising their own armies and fighting for you in your wars. But choosing a non-noble or a female follower to hold a title may get your other vassals pretty pissed. The political side to the game is indeed very medieval, minus the Christianity. Women basically have no rites and only the nobility have power. You want to marry a fine lady with lots of land and renown? Better suck up to her dad, because she ain't getting married unless he makes her. Some rebellious ladies will elope in the name of true love, but by undermining her guardian you make a powerful enemy. And for the ladies out there, don't expect a commoner like you to land Prince Charming unless you prove you are worth more than his noble pride.
    Here's some advice.

- Pledge yourself to the service of a king, and build up your army, your resources, acquire fiefs (towns > castles > villages) and make friends with your fellow lords while fighting for him. Go around to all the towns in the land and establish a business (unless there's a more profitable business in town, build a cloth/dyeworks). This way, when you eventually rebel from your king, you have a constant source of income with which to support your rebellion.

- Rebel at 1000+ reknown and once you have 10+ friendly lords, as well as a town with a garrisoned army (to keep your lands, go to the king, tell him you want to renounce vassalage but remain adamant that your retaining your lands. You will be at war with him for a while, regardless of whether or not your BFFs). Quickly capture the surrounding land, and then offer him peace. Build up the wealth of your land by setting up patrols to keep bandits from following your villagers/caravans, and make trade pacts with other nations. Send companions with high persuasion to bring lords to your side (you can also make companions lords if you want). Once your ready, start conquering.

- Don't make the same mistake I did by conquering half the world for your king; upon rebelling, your land will be surrounded on all sides by a VERY POWERFUL enemy who will field a 3000+ army against your town and will almost certainly end your rebellion instantly. Read the signals: if your singlehandedly expanding your king's empire and making the most powerful nation in the world, then you should rebel ASAP. You should be the ruler of your own kingdom no later than day 1000.

- During your days as a vassal, let enemy lords go to build honor and a friendship with them (so you can later invite them to your side). Once you've gone rogue, take all enemy lords prisoner and lock them up in your towns so they don't rebuild their forces to fight you.

- Divide and conquer: make an alliance with one nation to take over another, and then make another alliance with a rival nation to destroy the one you were formerly allied with. This way you can prevent one nation from becoming too powerful while also make quick work of the opposition. Once your down to the last one or two countries, summon your kingdom's entire army and quickly blitz the remnants.

- Rinse and repeat until you've taken over the world, at which point you can retire (using the camp option) and check your game statistics.

Dota 2 is fine , if you want to be classic , Ragnarok Journey. If you want to git gud, Dark souls

Deleted
    The latest Zelda game, yes the one from 2017, is playable on the PC with the Cemu emulator.

PS. It is not illegal, only if you don't buy the game.

I'm looking for an RPG to play. I recently beat Andromeda, and before that I replayed the original ME trilogy and I beat DA:O for a 2nd time as well. I've been screwing around on Skyrim Special Edition but I find myself bored of it fast(and I think some of my mods may have broken the game).

How good are Horizon, Nier Automata, and Persona 5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I'm looking for an RPG to play. I recently beat Andromeda, and before that I replayed the original ME trilogy and I beat DA:O for a 2nd time as well. I've been screwing around on Skyrim Special Edition but I find myself bored of it fast(and I think some of my mods may have broken the game).

Persona 5 is the single most well designed piece of art I have ever played. If there is a single bone in your body that likes turn-based JRPGs, don't hesitate.

Anyone know of any good RTS games? Age/graphics aren't really a factor, as I've been playing Red Alert 3 for a long ass time now and enjoying it. I'm especially interested in a RPG/RTS combo like Brutal Legend, where you play as an individual hero commanding an army from the frontlines, as opposed to an omnipotent commander in the sky.

I'm also kind of interested in a city builder or kingdom game where you aren't encouraged to micromanage. Most of these games I play have you in control of every little detail, and I find that more tedious than fun. In these types of games I'm more interested in picking the right general to win me a fight rather than directly controlling every unit. Organic growth rather than ordering the construction of new buildings, etc.
    My favorite RTS is supreme commander:forged alliance. I think it is on sale on steam right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    My favorite RTS is supreme commander:forged alliance. I think it is on sale on steam right now.
    Thanks, it does appear to be on sale. Considering how it's only $3 bucks and the reviews are in the 'overwhelmingly positive' range, I got no reason not to try it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like I had Brutal Legend in my cart from when it was on sale and I forgot to finish the transaction...don't know if I should call this a bonus or a fail

Hope the PC port isn't terrible

[QUOTE=Selastan;45966330]Thanks, it does appear to be on sale. Considering how it's only $3 bucks and the reviews are in the 'overwhelmingly positive' range, I got no reason not to try it out.

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]

The jack black game? Its ok I got it off steam couple days ago for a couple bucks on sale. It seemed to work well and wasn't a bad game. If you like that, they have darksiders 2 and 1 on sale too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The jack black game? Its ok I got it off steam couple days ago for a couple bucks on sale. It seemed to work well and wasn't a bad game. If you like that, they have darksiders 2 and 1 on sale too.
    It was one of my favorites for the PS3, but that got stolen a while ago. Been thinking about replaying, but had no idea how the PC port worked. Some devs do a terrible job of porting console games to the PC (coughARKHAMcough)

It was one of my favorites for the PS3, but that got stolen a while ago. Been thinking about replaying, but had no idea how the PC port worked. Some devs do a terrible job of porting console games to the PC (coughARKHAMcough)
    I never played the console version. The pc version played pretty good and looks good. Customizable controls. I was playing it with my mouse and WASD like controls like a first person shooter and it worked well. It seemed like a pretty good hack and slash. I bought darksiders 1 and 2 on sale and they were very similar to it on the pc. I enjoyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post

I haven't played Horizon or Nier, but Persona 5 is incredible. You don't have to have played the other Persona games to understand P5, which makes it ideal for newcomers. The gameplay is incredibly polished and tight, the visuals are great, the story is very interesting, the cast of characters are all memorable and really stand out from one another. Then there is the music; my god the soundtrack is good.

Hey guys,
    For all the nostalgic people out there (Like me )
    Let me introduce you to OriginRo, a Ragnarok Online Low Rate 3/3/2, Old School (Pre-Renewal) Server.
    If you remember yourself playing RO 10-15 years ago, and you couldn't get up from the keyboard, then this is especially for you!!

for more details - Server website: OriginRo.com

Hi. I'm struggling to make it through games with lots of text as my reading abilty isn't great. I'm wondering if there's any great games that are fully (or mostly) voice acted? Mainly interested in RPGs, but anything with a good story would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merixa View Post
    Hi. I'm struggling to make it through games with lots of text as my reading abilty isn't great. I'm wondering if there's any great games that are fully (or mostly) voice acted? Mainly interested in RPGs, but anything with a good story would be nice.
    Dark Souls, Witcher 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Merixa View Post

Main story is fully voice acted:

Valkyria Chronicles - PC

Xenoblade Chronicles - Wii, Wii U, 3DS

Transistor - PC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Dark Souls
    Eh, Dark Souls' story is told through item descriptions. There is a very little actual "plot" to grab onto if you just listen to the few lines of dialogue that the core NPCs give.

Hello everyone, I'm trying to look for specific types of games that are similar to Dead Space 1-2, Resident Evil 4-5, Doom 2016.

These games should have:

-Customizable weapons
    -Immersive atmosphere
    -Sci-fi / horror

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm trying to look for specific types of games that are similar to Dead Space 1-2, Resident Evil 4-5, Doom 2016.

These games should have:

-Customizable weapons
    -Immersive atmosphere
    -Sci-fi / horror
    Hm... Metro 2033 is a post-apocalyptic shooter set in the underground Moscow metro system, where people have survived in face of a nuclear war and toxic gasses that plague the surface. When your haven inside the tunnels is attacked by mysterious beasts, you join an expedition to seek the aid of legendary warriors called "The Rangers" to help save your haven. The game is a linear story, and requires careful resource management. It's an incredibly atmospheric game, and can be quite eerie at times. You see, inside the tunnels, millitary grade ammunition also serves as currency, so you have to balance combat encounters between careful conservation of your shots, or otherwise you're literally shooting money. There is non-military grade ammo, but aren't nearly as effective as the military grade rounds.

It has a sequel called Metro: Last Light