Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ooops, I was kind of jumping from a link in another topic and failed to notice this was from may

Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    How is this a necro you fucking retard
    It's kind of a necro, the final post before today was 2 months ago.

Also, temper temper.

7+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Holy necro mama.
    If a 2-3 month old thread is considered a "necro" then I'd hate to see you post in a 1-2 year old thread. It's not a necro, in the traditional sense, to get all up in arms about.

Or even post a shitty reply to.

On topic, seems the theme of the the naga and flooding of Azeroth does not really go with the technological aspect of a Tinker.

Unless the Tinker suits are able to hover over water...

:cough: bullshit! :cough:

We are going to be leaving Azeroth for awhile. Plenty of signs are pointing to it in 7.3 (Titans, the Void, a new inter-dimensional spaceship built by the Draenei.)

Edit: Shit, just saw it is an old thread.
    Last edited by Laerrus; 2017-07-02 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    Ahh the Naga/pirate expansion leak...This sh!t gets "leaked" every year. So yea, 100% this will be the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    and here we go again with these Leaks. Highly doubt naga will ever me a race due to the fact the tail causes to many problems, It would have to be a Subspeices of naga with legs. Plus highly doubt we would get a new class so soon after DH
    5-8 years ago, yeah, the tech for Naga tails would have caused HUGE graphical issues, now not so much. That being said, anyone that puts any sort of stock in a reddit leak needs drink some paint to gain a couple IQ points.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    How is this a necro you fucking retard
    You need to calm down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    If a 2-3 month old thread is considered a "necro" then I'd hate to see you post in a 1-2 year old thread. It's not a necro, in the traditional sense, to get all up in arms about.

On topic, seems the theme of the the naga and flooding of Azeroth does not really go with the technological aspect of a Tinker.

1 month of no activity in a thread means it's a dead thread, therefore it's necro.
    That's how it has always been on forums. Be it the official WoW one or here.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Right..because we're going to go from fighting the universe-destroying Legion on spaceships to.....boats.

FFS...
    Remember the time, back where we went from fighting Dragons, Void, And the end of the world, to Pandas, and bugs?

Yeah, me neither...

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Sub numbers would go below WoD numbers if we get a south seas expansion. Majority of people would hate that setting.
    That's just your opinion. I think a south seas expansion would fair quite well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    All I did was see it as I was browsing reddit. Why are you hating on me for being the one to link to it??
    People are obsessed with you man. You are the best troll in this and all other parallel universes. This is a compliment, for the record.

doesnt sound great
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    So they've taken last nights "leak" which was instantly debunked, you know because they said artifacts carrying over..... and it's been reworded and artifact talk removed.
    Artifacts are carrying over? That's a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    As soon as you read alliance and horde can group together in any leak, and see the tinker class, you know it's bullshit - neither of these things will ever happen.
    Horde and Alliance grouping together? Sure.

But people said the exact same thing about the Monk class. It just shifted to Tinkerer when the Monk actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    As soon as you read alliance and horde can group together in any leak, and see the tinker class, you know it's bullshit - neither of these things will ever happen.
    You know whats hilarious about that? People said the same thing about Demon Hunters being a class before the announcement of Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Artifacts are carrying over? That's a mistake.
    They aren't. That's the point. If you read that in any leak you can be sure it is not true. Of course carrying over artifacts would make leveling easier. I mean the moment you take them away, player power plummets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post

The Tinkers as a class makes sense for 3 reasons:

1. The heroes of the Horde and Alliance are off-world, finishing off the Legion and the Tinkers (led by Gelbin and one of the Goblin leaders) leads the defense force fighting back against the Naga as they invade the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.

2. We had examples in Legion of Goblins and Gnomes fighting back the Legion invasions in mech suits. That could be a possible hint since Naga are supposedly going to invade while the heroes are absent.

3. Several major Goblin hubs are located either on the coast, or the South Seas region, which would energize the Goblins to use advanced weaponry to fight back. It would also be an ample time to push Goblin (and Gnome) lore without directly dedicating an expansion to those races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The Tinkers as a class makes sense for 3 reasons:

1. The heroes of the Horde and Alliance are off-world, finishing off the Legion and the Tinkers (led by Gelbin and one of the Goblin leaders) leads the defense force fighting back against the Naga as they invade the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.
    Is there a source for this or is this just head canon?
    2. We had examples in Legion of Goblins and Gnomes fighting back the Legion invasions in mech suits. That could be a possible hint since Naga are supposedly going to invade while the heroes are absent.
    Or it could be the only way to make knee tall midgets visible on a crowded battlefield.
    3. Several major Goblin hubs are located either on the coast, or the South Seas region, which would energize the Goblins to use advanced weaponry to fight back. It would also be an ample time to push Goblin (and Gnome) lore without directly dedicating an expansion to those races.
    Isn't this also true for trolls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Is there a source for this or is this just head canon?
    Unless I'm mistaken, Gelbin, Gallywix, and Gazlowe will not be on Argus in 7.3.

Or it could be the only way to make knee tall midgets visible on a crowded battlefield.
    There are Goblin and Gnome warriors, hunters, mages shaman, rogues, warlocks, etc. Blizzard chose to show them fighting inside robots. As for fighting on a crowded battlefield, they even show Gelbin fighting inside a mech during a cinematic.

Isn't this also true for trolls?
    Yeah, but we've had several expansions containing troll lore (in fact the leak says that we're going to be fighting more trolls since one of the major south seas islands is controlled by trolls). Goblin and Gnome lore has been pretty nonexistent in WoW. The Goblin faction leader was all but nonexistent outside of the starter zone until Legion, and the Gnomes still haven't taken back Gnomeregan.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2017-07-02 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Remember the time, back where we went from fighting Dragons, Void, And the end of the world, to Pandas, and bugs?

Yeah, me neither...
    Yeah, and weaksauce then too. What's your point? That's it's possible for Blizzard to screw up more than once? We already know that. LOL!

The leak is fake guys.

It's "lets take the most popular theories and put it off as a leak" thread.

It's too obvious and generic. It's fake. Done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, Gelbin, Gallywix, and Gazlowe will not be on Argus in 7.3.
    That hardly means they will be fighting Naga. As far as I know most of the Horde skips the Argus trip as well.

There are Goblin and Gnome warriors, hunters, mages shaman, rogues, warlocks, etc. Blizzard chose to show them fighting inside robots. As for fighting on a crowded battlefield, they even show Gelbin fighting inside a mech during a cinematic.
    And this disproves my point how?

Yeah, but we've had several expansions containing troll lore (in fact the leak says that we're going to be fighting more trolls since one of the major south seas islands is controlled by trolls). Goblin and Gnome lore has been pretty nonexistent in WoW. The Goblin faction leader was all but nonexistent outside of the starter zone until Legion, and the Gnomes still haven't taken back Gnomeregan.
    The lack of Goblin and Gnome lore is another point entirely. A good one though. To be fair Any race beside Orcs, Draenei, Humans, Dwarves and Night Elves could use a bit more love.