Quote Originally Posted by Athaldor View Post
    Beware guys, right here we have the purest Manifestation of optimism! .^.
    Prepare for WoD 2.0: Under the Sea edition.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    ...The 3 staple questions I wanna know for the next expansion:

1. Will there be a new class? It's fine with me if there isn't.
    2. Will there be new playable races? It's fine wirh me if there isn't.
    3. What will the new max level be? 115 or 120?

I predict the next expansion will pull a WoD and not introduce a new class or new playable races. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    The internet does not forget. Ready to eat your hat if you end up being wrong?
    Certainly. The title bit was a joke of course, and "Nagas in 9.0" is a purely hypothetical (Nagas in 8.0 is still definitely not a thing), but everything else is legit information. Pinky promise.

To whomever asked for more details, the only subrace I have direct confirmation of is Nightfallen, so I can't add any more to that. You could probably reasonably speculate about what other subraces will be and that most races will have subraces.

I've also been told the naval stuff involves "new tech" for the world environment, but I didn't get any more than that. My suspicion from details I don't quite remember is that it must involve more dynamic "ground" (i.e. sea surface) landscape geometry, like waves etc, as boat travel is as I've already mentioned a central mechanic of the new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    To whomever asked for more details, the only subrace I have direct confirmation of is Nightfallen, so I can't add any more to that. You could probably reasonably speculate about what other subraces will be and that most races will have subraces.
    For Night Elves, I presume? If they did somehow go to Blood Elves, I could see Alliance getting High Elves in return.

10+ Year Old Account
    To summarize what I know from a direct Blizzard source:

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    No. Definitely no.

No, but there are subraces. I don't have much more information than that, other than the fact that Nightfallen are one of them.

I predict the next expansion will pull a WoD and not introduce a new class or new playable races. LOL.
    That is accurate. It is very much a "WoD"-like expansion. It does not really advance the central storyline, though you can expect 9.0 to return to it with a shift of focus toward all things "void."

It will pull the biggest WoD ever and make WoD seem like a saint.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    For Night Elves, I presume? If they did somehow go to Blood Elves, I could see Alliance getting High Elves in return.
    Sorry, I'm not sure. High Elves seem like reasonable speculation though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I'm not sure. High Elves seem like reasonable speculation though.
    Fair enough, and did you hear about the void in 9.0 specifically, or are you just making an educated guess?

To summarize what I know from a direct Blizzard source:

No. Definitely no.

No, but there are subraces. I don't have much more information than that, other than the fact that Nightfallen are one of them.

That is accurate. It is very much a "WoD"-like expansion. It does not really advance the central storyline, though you can expect 9.0 to return to it with a shift of focus toward all things "void."
    And you're exactly "who" to hear all of that stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    A person in the industry. People know people.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Shadow Priest artifact tells you the tomb is the site where that happened. Google it.

Where does it actually show Nzoth fucking shit up or even ready to do so? Please tell me. He has pawns that are out doing his bidding so he's recovered? Show me where in lore it says he's healed from his ass raping.

I can turn that back at you the same way. Where does it say that he is still recovering specifically? Because all we heard was that he was somewhat defeated by y'shaarj millennials ago. There's nothing stating that he is recovering anywhere.

What we know is that he's been waiting at the ocean depths for his moment, and with the increase in old god activity, it's quite obvious he is about to arise.
    So has been the case for each old god in the past.

C'thun, Yogg, Y'shaarj was set up that way, and they're doing the same just 10 times better for N'zoth.

No need to be ignorant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    I can turn that back at you the same way. Where does it say that he is still recovering specifically? Because all we heard was that he was somewhat defeated by y'shaarj millennials ago. There's nothing stating that he is recovering anywhere.

What we know is that he's been waiting at the ocean depths for his moment, and with the increase in old god activity, it's quite obvious he is about to arise.

C'thun, Yogg, Y'shaarj was set up that way, and they're doing the same just 10 times better for N'zoth.

No need to be ignorant
    I mean being defeated doesn't mean dead or done for. Having a millenia is more then enough time to recover.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    A person in the industry. People know people.

This is all speculation and false information until you prove otherwise with evidence though.
    Because it's as obvious as day that if Night elf were to get a sub race it would be the Nightfallen, that's what we've all been saying for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post

No need to be ignorant
    Nzoth was twice beaten. The battle was also described as a great battle. He has a lot more recovering to do than the 2 we already fought.

The only one ignorant are the people thinking that Nzoth or Azshara by the lore we have should even be a remote threat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I honestly think next expansion [not all of this leaked info or south seas mess but a feeling i have in general] will be worse than WoD and Cataclysm combined after such a great expansion like Legion, the best imo. We're bound for another bad expansion. It's inevitable.
    You're probably right since it seems like every other expansion in wow is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    While I think the naga are a super boring enemy and I don't like underwater zones all that much, there is a silver lining in that the South seas also contains Zandalar and we haven't had a troll raid since Throne of Thunder and even that was only the first 3 bosses so maybe we will get to fight to fight King Rastakhan!

Also Blizzard could make a south sea expansion that doesn't even contain either of those two enemies but hey I will take what I can get.
    I think Zandalar / Trolls and random pirate raid would make a great opening volley. Then have Nazjatar rise up from the seas for midtier, then Nyalotha #mindfuck raid to finish things up. I would love all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    He's nobody, no one leaks crap like this on a forum. He is just giving information we already know and baiting people with long requested features.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    You're probably right since it seems like every other expansion in wow is crap.
    I think it will be a huge breath of fresh air if done right.

10+ Year Old Account
    With regard to subraces specifically, I've long been a proponent of this idea, so that's one positive, I suppose. I'm curious as to what we'll get, whether they'll be limited to reskins/minor model changes, if all races get them, etc.

I suppose I can see:

Orc:
    -Mag'har
    -Blackrock/Shattered Hand/Dragonmaw Skins
    -Mok'nathal (Possibly)

Troll:
    -Forest Troll (Revantusk)
    -Frost Troll (Possibly)
    -Zandalari (Assuming we get model changes)

Tauren:
    -Highmountain (It seems like Baine was planned to be there in some form or another)
    -Grimtotem (Thunderbluff has had a few defectors)
    -Taunka (Really have been hoping for this since WotLK)
    -Yaungol (Unlikely, but worth mentioning)

Forsaken:
    -Reskinned Human models (I might not have been a believer in this before, but the Nathanos short story does set a precedent)
    -Undead Elves
    -No Bones
    -Skeleton (Unlikely but worth mentioning)

Blood Elf:
    -High Elf (Unlikely. Would be wasted on the Horde)
    -Nightborne (A possibility, given that Quel'thalas seems to have better relations with Suramar than Darnassus, would also allow Alliance to have High Elves)
    -Wretched (Unlikely, but worth a mention)

Goblin:
    -Hobgoblin (Unlikely, but Goblins really don't have many other options)
    -Fat, Gallywix-esque model variation?

Human:
    -Vrykul (Much better as a standalone race)
    -Half Elf (Gotta have those elves)
    -High Elves (Given their proximity to Humans, they could be shoved in here)

Beyond that, there's little to give to humans that I can think of at the moment. There's no real need to differentiate between citizens of Stormwind and Lordaeron, Kul'tiras, Gilneas, Stromgarde, etc.

Dwarf:
    -Dark Iron
    -Wildhammer
    -Frostborn (Muradin was acting as their leader for a bit)

Gnome:
    -Leper Gnome (Perhaps they've found a partial cure. There's little else to give to Gnomes, and it would drive their story forward)
    -Mechagnome (Unlikely but worth mentioning)

Night Elf:
    -Nightborne (While Blood Elves have a story and culture advantage, Night Elves have the "racial" advantage, with Nightborne being closer to them)
    -High Elves (Could also be shoved here)
    -Highborne (Unlikely as the former Shen'dralar have no differentiation, but worth mentioning)

Draenei:
    -Broken
    -Army of Light Draenei (Have golden eyes, and tail jewelry it seems)

Worgen:
    -Moonfang (Night Elf, instead of human. More feral, etc.)

Is there anything I left out? Perhaps Worgen/Goblin won't get subraces, but new models?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Nzoth was twice beaten. The battle was also described as a great battle. He has a lot more recovering to do than the 2 we already fought.

The only one ignorant are the people thinking that Nzoth or Azshara by the lore we have should even be a remote threat.
    Lololol. Calling an old god "not even remotely a threat" is the stupidest shit I've heard all year. Old gods have already puppeteered two expansions (cata, mop... more?). And that was *without* even making a proper appearance. Just because you don't like it won't change anything.