Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That's what I'd like to see as well. And for those worried about these long water distance between islands, Blizzard can keep the fatigue system preventing us to swimming there (so we can't see in the depths of the sea and they don't have to texture it) while implementing a boat system that allows us to cross the seas very quickly.
    Yeah to be honest it does seem like they can cut this into 2 expansions, a lighter one with Trolls, Kul'tiras and the other one to have Naga-Old god.
    Or they could make Kul'tiras without Trolls and add that one to the Naga, whichever they come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    Kezan , lost isles are closer south of the Maelstrom , where there are " underwater zone" on your map.

In game when you click on malestrom you can see it.
    Are you sure about that? Because that's the map from Chronicles, and I know that even if Blizzard is terrible at keeping their maps coherent, this is supposed to be our canon reference about the current world.

strangely enough I like the idea of almost unknown before big bad guy. Azshara at this point almost mythical creature to me. Don't really care what she does and when she does it.

And at the end, they'll make an Announcement at Blizzcon ... with something completely different.

Yep, that's been brought up a lot, since they said they hated the fact that Cataclysm zones were so disjointed. However, I think what disjointed the zones was not just the geographical emplacement but also the story. Here, even it the islands are not clustered together, they are still in the same "zone". It could finally give us this feeling of explaration that has been lacking in WoW (in my opinion) for the last expansion. And again, to solve the distance problem, implementing a boat system/transport, whether it's automatic or customised by the player might be a sweet idea.
    Good enough answer for me! I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Siffredi View Post
    And at the end, they'll make an Announcement at Blizzcon ... with something completely different.
    Spider Kingdom xpac inc.

Are you sure about that? Because that's the map from Chronicles, and I know that even if Blizzard is terrible at keeping their maps coherent, this is supposed to be our canon reference about the current world.

Yeah that's ingame, but the scale isn't respected. It's just so it can fit on one map while still being big enough. I'm gonna trust Chronicles on this I think haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kosez View Post
    This is exactly the thing I'd love to see. Give as a meaningful and fun way to travel between those islands and it could end up being great!
    I agree. Would love something like that, just need to find a not tiring way to travel between islands.

Sure but the in game map is already completely different from the chronicle one... : / Plus, there is Vasjhir in game and not in Chronicle's one...

A somehow reliable source on Scrolls of Lore posted this :

http://forums.scrollsoflore.com/show...ostcount=10747
    This guy has made faking expansions into an art. I'm not sure he's reliable.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...d.php?t=217153

Sure but the in game map is already completely different from the chronicle one... : / Plus, there is Vasjhir in game and not in Chronicle's one...

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...017-224953.jpg
    Vash'jir is not depicted because it's underwater, and the map in game doesn't show everything, nor does the one in Chronicles (although it seems to have a better scale). It didn't show Northrend before WotLK, it didn't show Pandaria before MoP, it didn't show the Broken Isles before Legion, etc. It's always evolving with expansions, and it's meant to be. And the distance and scale is rather shitty in game haha, so again I'm gonna stick with the holy -or unholy some will say- book Chronicles!

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind not everything is shown in the Chronicle(Vash'ir). Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it probably just wasn't really relevant.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If theres another underwater zone I'm not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I am not linking directly to it, but its not actually on Ebaums World. Its in the current /wowg/ thread on that one website that won't be named. It was also in the last thread.
    Why are you afraid to say 4chan
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Spider Kingdom xpac inc.
    The only thing that's even better than Naga and South Seas!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This guy has made faking expansions into an art. I'm not sure he's reliable.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...d.php?t=217153
    Wow... I'm sure lots of his ideas are jokes, but I gotta say there's a ton of garbage in there

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The only thing that's even better than Naga and South Seas!
    My dream is going to K'aresh with playable Ethereals <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Why are you afraid to say 4chan
    Now you did it, good job.

When will they learn..

However, I think what disjointed the zones was not just the geographical emplacement but also the story. Here, even it the islands are not clustered together, they are still in the same "zone".
    Yeah, I was pretty sure it had more to do with "oh, there's just an inexplicable portal hub in the main cities", and that you keep going back to an unrelated location to open the next portal which didn't have much to do with the previous ones. I don't really think an island expansion would have the same problem, even if they were further apart. Just having, for instance, a boat that takes you between them (even if it was like you manually get between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms) would go a long way.

Also, I think Blizzard has already worked on that idea a lot. If you think about it, Legion already challenges this pretty hard, with Order Hall questlines and other little plots (and even the Order Halls themselves) sending you all over the world. Sometimes they even quickly take you between these locations, but there's a much stronger plotting behind them, and no one really seems to have minded too much.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2017-07-10 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty sure it had more to do with "oh, there's just an inexplicable portal hub in the main cities", and that you keep going back to an unrelated location to open the next portal which didn't have much to do with the previous ones. I don't really think an island expansion would have the same problem, even if they were further apart. Just having, for instance, a boat that takes you between them (even if it was like you manually get between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms) would go a long way.

Also, I think Blizzard has already worked on that idea a lot. If you think about it, Legion already challenges this pretty hard, with Order Hall questlines and other little plots sending you all over the world. Sometimes they even quickly take you between these locations, but there's a much stronger plotting behind them, and no one really seems to have minded too much.
    Yep, definitely agreeing to this, the plot is what ties everything together. If it doesn't feel "forced" to go from one zone to another one, then it works.

PS: I'm a big fan of your Ogre Maker, it's very funny.