10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Jaylock?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Where is Jaylock?
    We'll datamine him in the next PTR build and he'll be our next clue to what 8.0 holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    We'll datamine him in the next PTR build and he'll be our next clue to what 8.0 holds.
    I have to admit... I chuckled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Would be more logical to introduce 7.3 in gamescon. And 8.0 in blizzcon. Why would they give out 8.0 before introducing Argus? They dont need to increase the hype for 2 months before blizzcon. Tradionally Blizzcon has been the thing that everyone waits and expects there to be some big reveal. Would be pretty boring if they just told stuff that we already know about in blizzcon.
    Like many others said. Revealing the Xpac on Gamescom might not be a bad idea, at all. Just like the Blizzcon Opening Ceremony, the Gamescom Stream is open to everyone. And while the Opening Ceremony is always a big thing, so are the panels, which - guess what - require you to have a Virtual Ticket. Gamecom reveal -> Builds hype. Blizzcon -> Expansion panels galore and people don't have to get a last-minute ticket to see what's in store right after the opening ceremony.

Regardless, they can always talk about 7.3 in their Developer Updates and reveal the 7.3 Trailer in one of those as a surprise, like they did with 7.2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Yeah, I don't buy it, especially after seeing the tendrils on the Kul Tiras clothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Disjointed could work in the south seas if they gave us ships but not if it's like Cataclysm because that shit was outright trash.
    To be fair (I think we already went over this), it doesn't have to be something the Tirasians wear - actually, the label of the items doesn't imply that in the slightest. The color palette he's speaking about could still be what they'll use for Tirasians.

The label kultirasquest, (basing this on previous expansion datamines) actually straight up says, "Continent - From Quests". The set is probably just supposed to be themed around cultists of the antagonists faction, simple as that. It'd fit the theme, without invading the Tirasian design, because it is not supposed to be from/for the actual, good alignment Tirasians.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I think Ny'alotha will be 8.0's Argus, a huge end game zone with at least a dungeon and a raid in it.
    Exactly what I'm thinking! So much potential here. Last night, I was in Vash'jir (for roleplay reasons, don't call me a sadist haha), and I used this black ink potion which turns the sky dark, and only cr*p! It was so frightening. I couldn't help but think how awesome Ny'alotha could be if it was just as dark (underwater or not, I'm up for both)!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Yeah I didn't mean Biennium, because it's not exactly every 2 years that we get to do this, it varies somewhat :P

But thanks anyways for that word, will remember it!
    ... But... you said "two-year period." That's verbatim the definition of biennium. o.O

I can't be the only one secretly hoping for a Vrykul race for horde. Hopes were raised a bit at the start of Legion when Sylvanas started messing with the Vrykul. Could still ring true since i think Val'kyr are raised from female Vrykul, thus fuelling endless Val'kyr for her own people, serves her ideals at least. In turn the Vrykul get what they want, fight for honour and to be judged if fallen. Maybe a clan will see Sylvanas as a 'Death Goddess' as the one's that served did with the Lich King. Probably won't happen but it seems logical in the future, along with Naga.

Also think it would be a great opportunity to bring in Runic Casters as some sort of class, it's pretty well represented in the More Magic and Mayhem book for Warcraft RPG, There's a couple Sub-classes if you will which all use rune magics, those being; Inscribers, Rune Masters and Dark inscribers.

"Inscribers are arcanists who have discovered the strange arts of rune-casting; a technique for channeling the arcane energy inherent in the world without the risk of arcane corruption." - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Inscriber

"Some inscribers see runes as another possible conduit through which to channel necromantic or demonic energy. They forsake the standard arcanist spells to focus instead on dark magic. Dark inscribers scribe runes on the foreheads of the dead to raise their bearers as zombies; the inscribers tattoo themselves with demonic signs." - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_inscriber

"Runemasters are monk-like arcane spellcaster and melee fighters who empower themselves with magical energies by inscribing runes onto their bodies." - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Runemaster

Makes sense to me and is up there for contention along with Tinker in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I couldn't help but think how awesome Ny'alotha could be if it was just as dark (underwater or not, I'm up for both)!
    tbh for something that was first introduced almost 10 years ago, we know very little about this Ny'alotha thing. Sounds to me more like some plot device existing only so we can have all those mysterious quotes from items. Although will be happy to be proven wrong on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    If you want under water zones then go play Rise of Atlantis
    Wow, quick to get butthurt are we?

Having some nice variation is a good thing my friend. Having nothing but land land land and more land gets stale. Having some underwater content which is a whole other world that they could create is more unique. It doesn't have to be 100% nothing but underwater zones but having some is good. The worlds covered mostly by water and we've yet to scratch it? That's a whole other slew of content they could create

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    There's one way to get me to stop datamining forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Exactly what I'm thinking! So much potential here. Last night, I was in Vash'jir (for roleplay reasons, don't call me a sadist haha), and I used this black ink potion which turns the sky dark, and only cr*p! It was so frightening. I couldn't help but think how awesome Ny'alotha could be if it was just as dark (underwater or not, I'm up for both)!
    Ny'alotha would be cool! However, I would prefer a buildup to that setting, i.e. 2-3 expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    There's one way to get me to stop datamining forever.
    The start of the new season for Game of Thrones... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post

The start of the new season for Game of Thrones... ?
    Datamining Jaylock in the next 7.3 build.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise of the Leviathan View Post
    I can't be the only one secretly hoping for a Vrykul race for horde.
    I completely fail to undestand why would anyone want a race which is literally slightly taller humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    I completely fail to undestand why would anyone want a race which is literally slightly taller humans.
    Because vikings are cool and drink mead hurr durr.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

me either, especially since literally the only unique feature vrykul offer can be given to humans via more hair and beard combinations lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Over simplification.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    because be a slightly taller humans is cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Maybe, if we are getting separate islands, we will get SHIP COMBAT
    or submarine combat!

its like to be in a spaceship... but underwater! ;P

Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Wow, quick to get butthurt are we?

Having some nice variation is a good thing my friend. Having nothing but land land land and more land gets stale. Having some underwater content which is a whole other world that they could create is more unique. It doesn't have to be 100% nothing but underwater zones but having some is good. The worlds covered mostly by water and we've yet to scratch it? That's a whole other slew of content they could create
    Lol, I'm embarrassed for you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    its nice to see a jaylock thread getting so much love lol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Lol, I'm embarrassed for you.
    ok? for voicing that variation is good? Ok.