Quote Originally Posted by Diverje View Post
    Visible text: Praxxi, the Dreamer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lthuzad/praxxi
    Gear set: Set from Armory; Weapon feel free to change to match theme or keep...doesnt matter to me
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting, maybe with a look of rage?
    General colour scheme: Blue / Green / White ....Anything "SHAMANNY" really...go crazy!
    Any extras: Feel free to go crazy with anything shaman related! Pref to match with color scheme of Armory Transmog!

If possible, would I be able to get same image dimensions for a Chatbox Overlay as well as Avatar possibly for extras? Thanks!
    Claiming this

Finished!

Hope you like it. you can request again in a week. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2017-07-11 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    These signatures are a work of art! Jealous!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey friends.

I'm looking for something really simple, and it will be featured prominently when I record some Let's Play Videos I've been considering doing for quite some time now, for NES RPGS (Namely Dragon Warrior games), and possibly some SNES games and such later one.

Basically, I just want something crisp, with my name (Uggorthaholy) and underneath of it: "Let's Play!"

Ideally, this would be somewhere around 335 pixels wide by 390 pixels high.

Thanks to anyone who takes up the offer. Also, I enjoy Green. Green is a good color.

Please, feel free to include some sort of "created by" or "logo by" in small font at the top right or top left, so all 6 people who watch my videos can see who made the lovely art :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    Claiming this

Finished!

Hope you like it. you can request again in a week. Enjoy!
    Thank you SO much! Its awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Hey friends.

I'm looking for something really simple, and it will be featured prominently when I record some Let's Play Videos I've been considering doing for quite some time now, for NES RPGS (Namely Dragon Warrior games), and possibly some SNES games and such later one.

Basically, I just want something crisp, with my name (Uggorthaholy) and underneath of it: "Let's Play!"

Thanks to anyone who takes up the offer. Also, I enjoy Green. Green is a good color.
    I don't know if this is what you were after but I tired my hand at it. If you want changes just let me know and I'll do what I can to accommodate.

2nd:
    Last edited by Safhira; 2017-07-14 at 12:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Hey its felplague again, love the previous work you lot have done and decided to come back to get an updated version of my wallpaper

Wallpaper: FelPlague of the Black Harvest

Resolution: a 1920X1080 and a cut version for phone 640x360

Visible text: FelPlague of the Black Harvest

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...plagued/simple

Gear set: A Transmog set i have linked down below in references, (skull included) it is the same set as it (currently) on my armory, but i do not know if i will be wearing the exact mog i want when somone picks this up, so the dressing room reference will make this easier

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose:
    Holding up her staff, (the animation that happens when you empower your artifact)

General colour scheme: (Creators choice, but some examples) green felfire, raining from the sky, a background of a legion area with felfire and such would be amazing, just a feeling of fel powered destruction

Any extras: I basically want it to look like a demonic general leading an army of demons,the animation done when you empower your artifact with artifact power would look amazing, holding her staff up, the skull artifact floating beside her, and the demons around her

-The new warlock class mount (Ridden or beside, green version)
    -A Wrathguard weidling the axe from fellord zakun in both hands. (Mythic version green and gold)
    -A observer behind me (specificly an armored one, the model is used by the final boss of kharazhan, that has green gold and black armor)
    -The old green and black warlock meta wings/horns would be really cool if you could add them

Refrences:
    Armor set= http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...l4x8tz8Cus808i (yes if possible i would like both the demo artifact, and to be holding a staff, i do not know if that is possible if not the dagger "Fang of the pit" on mythic (Green) will do well)

Observer= http://www.wowhead.com/npc=114790/vi...delviewer:10+0
    Green Class mount= http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=232412/...tic-wrathsteed
    Axe= http://www.wowhead.com/item=124360/h...99#modelviewer (Mythic version, green and gold)[/U]

Here is the original, i have, and it is amazing, but it is now out of date https://puu.sh/vnzlR/8d5215cf50.jpg
    only reason i am asking for a new one is because the person could not get the artifact weapon to work for some reason and i would really like it in, also with the addition of the class mount, amazing beholder model in kara with the gold armor and wrathguard returning

Also i know its a big request, im fine with waiting a long time :P
    13 week bump
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    I made signatures here for people in the past and would like to do it again. Just like in the past I'm against using WoW Modelviewer, I just find the renders too low quality and they don't "live". Worse to work with. Here is some work I made in the past, if someone wants a signature just ask. I'll make them from fan art or other images. As example is this one I made for a Holy Paladin:

Fire Mage:

Shadder2k:

Just let me know if you are interested.
    i would like to request my name on this wallpaper http://i63.tinypic.com/2cypqh0.jpg with minimalistic/sci-fi font, positioned at the center top or bottom

actually this request goes for all creators as the person im quoting seems to be away as he didnt reply to my PM for several days

thanks in advance
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

I made signatures here for people in the past and would like to do it again. Just like in the past I'm against using WoW Modelviewer, I just find the renders too low quality and they don't "live". Worse to work with. Here is some work I made in the past, if someone wants a signature just ask. I'll make them from fan art or other images. As example is this one I made for a Holy Paladin:

Fire Mage:

Shadder2k:

Just let me know if you are interested.
    im really interested in a mistweaver male pandaren

armory link:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...im-batol/parak

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I don't know if this is what you were after but I tired my hand at it. If you want changes just let me know and I'll do what I can to accommodate.

2nd:
    Looks pretty good, only issue is I need something that maybe has a slight background, and maybe with some spacing between the lettering so that it fills more space.

Premise is, I need it to fill black space above my webcam. Game output is 4:3 res, I'm trying to fill a 16:9.

Otherwise, I think it's gorgeous, love the second one.

That's the space I'm trying to fill. If it is easy enough to add something background wise, and make the scaling work, it would be awesome, and you can feel free to watermark on the top right or bottom right of the image, as well as if you have an instagram, deviantart, or something else, I'd be happy to link to it in my videos and give credit for the image.

Cheers

Okies, I'll see what I can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    Banner Request:
    Size: Unsure of.. but here's a link.
    Visible text: In smaller letters "Just don't name it ... " and then in bigger letters "<Nothing Stupid>" and then in the background, WoW related.. Illidan, Legion, etc. Color scheme green and purple, primarily green (like the website). "US-Alliance, Sargeras" also on the banner.
    Logo: You can make one for us, or use something alliance based.
    General colour scheme: As stated above, green/purple with an emphasis on green. Darker colors.

Thanks for your time and all the great work you guys/gals do!
    1 week bump, thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasajin View Post
    I would request a Twitch Channel Banner and an Avatar if thats ok, otherwise only the channelbanner will be more than enough.

Banner:
    Visible text: Zasajin and a bit below or next to it (and smaller if possible) a little twitter logo with /IZasajinI
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch...ldor/corfrigus
    Gear: What ever you think is better: The T8.5 25-Man Ulduar or the Tier 10 Normal ICC (the blue one) with two 1-hand-swords (matching to the armor)
    Helm and Cloak both visible
    Pose: Holding the swords like Thessarian at this cover: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/world...1/4000-230948/
    Colour Scheme:Something Northend/Icecrown like.
    Extra: My beloved Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher following the char in the air (only if possible - I can live withou that )

Since the Avatar space isn't that big, feel free to let you creativity flow and create something matching to the Banner. Or just the face of my old main:https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/ch...ldor/indalanar wearing the T7.5

Hopefully thats something you can work with - and very much thanks in advance!
    1 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    i would like to request my name on this wallpaper http://i63.tinypic.com/2cypqh0.jpg with minimalistic/sci-fi font, positioned at the center top or bottom

actually this request goes for all creators as the person im quoting seems to be away as he didnt reply to my PM for several days

thanks in advance
    Done:
    \

I hope you like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Done

I hope you like it
    yes, thank u
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Hey friends.

Here are two with different fonts for names. What do you think of these? If they miss the mark, what would you like changed?

Try 1:

Try 2:

Hi, thinking about starting streaming. Playing on WOTLK private server, so prefer only wotlk items.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline Image
    Dimensions: dont kno size, whole page iq.
    Visible text: "See you next time"
    Logo/Character: Playing Orc Female Death Knight (unholy)
    General colour scheme: Tier 10 and shadouwmourne/armageddon. Show helm, no cloak needed
    Specifics/Extras: The idea i have: Walking away from "comabte", dragging the weapon behind. The feeling finaly done for the day kinda look. and leaving a pile of murlocs or other creatures scatterd on teh field.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Text cover
    Dimensions: 500/300
    Visible text: Fxx
    Logo/Character: Playing Orc Female Death Knight (unholy)
    General colour scheme: Tier 10 and shadouwmourne/armageddon. Show helm, no cloak needed
    Specifics/Extras: Put ICC 25 Mount in there. Not gonna set a frame, gonna leave it up to you (the artist) to decied.

In advanced, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fxx View Post
    Hi, thinking about starting streaming. Playing on WOTLK private server, so prefer only wotlk items.
    Keep in mind that at least on Twitch you are not allowed to stream private servers as they will shut you down after enough reports and/or they come across your stream. Also Blizzard can and will do the same as they also monitor streams and have done so in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Keep in mind that at least on Twitch you are not allowed to stream private servers as they will shut you down after enough reports and/or they come across your stream. Also Blizzard can and will do the same as they also monitor streams and have done so in the past.
    Ye, have hear that before to. But have serval friends who have played and streamed private serves for quit some time now. So gonna take the "risk". But thats for the heads up!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Here are two with different fonts for names. What do you think of these? If they miss the mark, what would you like changed?

Try 1:

Try 2:
    I really like Number 2, a lot. I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. It scales almost perfectly into the slot I'm wanting to fill, as well. Cheers, if you have an instagram, deviantart, whatever else, just PM it to me and I'll linkback to it in my video descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by bisko View Post
    2 week bump
    3 week bump
    Visible text: Bisko
    Armory link worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/destromath/bisko
    Gear set: radient light normal set (pally ToS) with the hidden artifact appearance for holy 2nd recolor to look the same (wowhead .com/dressing-room#Va0M0zJ8m0zRz9m8KKr8zcA8KKw8zcA8KKb8zcA8KKq8zcA87mKHO8zcA8KKd8zcA8KHH8zcA8KKf8zcA8KHx 8zcA8CiV87cx)
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: yes
    Your pose: swinging melee
    General colour scheme: yellow
    Any extras: just use gang of three font please and holy light lol