Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Not to mention they already using void god as a name, which apparently indicates a being below void lords. Oh well. What I hope is that void lord is just a name we use as a conventient title and they have a name for their species and we can use that once we learned what it is. I mean their equivalent on the light side are the Naaru and we dont call them Light Lords or glowing kanji. We call them naaru.
    Naaru is the equivalent of the Old Gods, not the Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    You think he did, but is was Mudmug that killed you!
    who is mudmug compare to the master of the voidlords

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Naaru is the equivalent of the Old Gods, not the Void Lords.
    Yeah maybe, but the rest of my point still stands.

Deleted
    What I don't understand is how a Naaru can be the equivalent of the Old Gods yet would probably lose in a 1v1 fight. Same with Arcane and Fel, how can they be seen as equal when Fel is stronger?

Call me stupid or smth, I just don't get it.

Fel is stronger, but more resource-constrained and less controlled. Brute force vs. finesse. We've never actually seen a fight between a Naaru and an Old God.

The Naaru can also be equivalent to the Old Gods without any individual Naaru being a match for an Old God.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    What I don't understand is how a Naaru can be the equivalent of the Old Gods yet would probably lose in a 1v1 fight. Same with Arcane and Fel, how can they be seen as equal when Fel is stronger?

Call me stupid or smth, I just don't get it.
    Just consider it like in game pvp. Light beings like naaru are healers. They weild great power but they cant use them offensively. Old gods are like dps classes. They can be weaker but still hurt u more than u can hurt them.