Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Launch Mistweaver. Jab Jab Uplift was fun as was fistweaving. I really miss the old Mana Tea, it felt satisfying regaining all my mana with 20 stacks (MW has always felt mana intensive since its removal).

I also miss WoD Mistweaver (specifically 6.2), with Renewing Mist blanketing, Uplift and the Extend Life tier set bonus.

7+ Year Old Account
    MOP warrior second wind, god, i miss so much that talent

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Quickening NT build
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    frostfire in naxx and ulduar was fun and had unique flavor.

firemage through all of cataclysm was hilaaaaaariously OP especially in pvp.
    This ^

My main is a mage, so... Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gladiator Warrior. I love the concept of Sword and Board DPS.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    TBC shadowbolt warlock.

looks like arms warrior is next on the list.

Demo Lock
    Feral Druid

the brief tBC eleshaman, dualwielding spellpower weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    PoM Pyro Mage!
    This guys knows it . the good old talent choice of tbc where u would go for pyro and PoM

Deleted
    I've never felt more like a proper ret Paladin than during the high days of WotLK.

Cata and MoP rets weren't that bad either after they FINALLY bothered to fix the retarded mastery issues.

But now? Ret is clumsy AF, has next to no heals, Consecration is behind utility points, and Hammer of Wrath is gone, along with all Auras and all Blessings.

Even when arms was pretty bad in pvp at the end of cata, I was in love with it. I miss it like nothing else. MoP arms was pretty solid towards the end as well. I'm talking in terms of fun factor, and the feel of the rotation / class fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You got this. http://www.wowhead.com/item=96558/un...on-of-lei-shen

Basically you had 4 seconds to get off as many dooms on targets as you could(if there more then one) and you had an army of imps! Plus demo was kind of mobile.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, notice how man different classes people are picking from MoP.
    this ONE trinket is probably why blizz stopped snapshotting for everyone. while still in MoP blizz nerfed BOTH the trinket AND demo locks (who seemed OP because of that trinket alone) which mainly hurt demo locks who never even got the trinket in the first place

Deleted
    (PvE) Early MoP Haste Prot. Enjoyed myself very much because of the high risk/high reward.

... and any kind of stance-dancing (mostly PvP perspective)
    Hunter with Aspects/switching from melee to ranged
    Warrior (esp. Arms) back in the day
    and Empowered Seals back in WoD, which was really really shit in terms of numbers, but very enjoyable to try out.

and also - rip Firemage Glass Cannon gameplay.
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2017-07-22 at 07:42 AM.

Ranged survival. Specifically cata-wod survival.

PoM pyro, arcane/frost as mage, stance dancing as warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DPS
    Clash. Just Clash by itself.
    Gladiator Warrior.

Gladiator warriors. Never forget, never forgive.

Also, MoP Arms. What was wrong with MoP Arms.

Deleted
    Vanilla's Enhancement Shaman, loved using two handed weapons and they could easily have rebalanced windfury some other way (as they did later on anyway).

Wrath's Elemental Shaman, really liked the simplicity and feel of the rotation. In Cataclysm they tried to make it more "interesting" or something and included earth shock plus lightning shield charges which did not make it feel great. Later on they also removed all of their totems so at this point Elemental Shaman is basically just a more boring version of a Mage or something.

MoP's Demonology Warlock, probably the most fun spec I have ever played even though it could have needed some improvements in how you dealt aoe damage. Tabbing through every target to cast corruption, then entering metamorphosis to tab through every target to cast doom, and also making sure corruption doesn't tick out, plus summoning the extra felguard and having both use felstorm, plus using hellfire, and still dealing less damage than a Destruction Warlock who merely hit Fire and Brimstone and cast Immolate - Incinerate - Incinerate repeatedly did not exactly feel great. It also sucks that they removed Demonic Circle from being baseline and merged it into one spell rather than two, moving it is a pain now.

WoD's Protection Warrior, I loved having Bladestorm as well as that banner and the overall feel of a Prot Warior, it was great. In Legion they altered it, removed my aoe taunt banner and Bladestorm, gave us nothing in return, replaced the absorb shield with ignore pain (basically the same thing but numerous times stronger for some weird reason). In 7.1.5 they completely wrecked the spec though, introducing Devastator completely killed the spec for me as I do not particularily enjoy watching a swing timer and sitting around doing nothing for several seconds, a passive talent which simplifies your gameplay and gives you more damage, survival and rage than the alternatives... Needless to say I went back to my DH tank and haven't looked back.

I really hope they don't change anything about Vengeance DH's, they are in a great spot at the moment and I'm really scared that they are going to mess with them in a coming patch or expansion...

I liked that Cata Demo Warlock. Many buttons, buff stacking for demo and a few procs. Was fun button mashing.
    Also, as already been mentioned, MoP Survival Hunter.