Tyrion is going to betray Dany at some point. I just know it.
    The way he was gesturing at the end for Jamie not to charge. He still holds love for Jamie. I can't imagine Tyrion going against him when push comes to shove.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat battle!

Can't think of much to say right now besides that.

Well, if one wants to be picky, one could resort back to the time jump stuff. The viewer has to imagine, once again, that some times has pass, even though this one is more believable since Dany's army is on horseback.

I was freakin tense thinking Bronn was gonna die.

Welp atleast we dont have to wonder if Danys army strong enough. If I would have known the quality I would have saved my self for hbo stream at monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Decent episode.

Bronn being a badass as usual.

The jon - theon meeting was a bit anti-climatic.

All in all good job hackers/leakers now the rest of the series please.
    Episode 4 leaked early you say? I will have to investigate this

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just wait until Sunday to watch it in high quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg that was a great episode, damn cliffhanger though which I hate and wish didn't exist to an extent.

I want to watch it again, but in 1080. Will just have to wait till Monday morning for that I guess.

Deleted
    If you guys want to see the episode, head to r/freefolk, they keep updating the links there as its taken down.

Downloaded from piratebay, will see now

That was intense.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

What an episode. Most tense ive been since Hardhome.

Deleted
    Fun 4th episode. Lots of shit going on. Arja is so gonna fuck LF up. Anyone mind explaining how she learned that btw? As that sword was locked up the entire time she was in the house of black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Fun 4th episode. Lots of shit going on. Arja is so gonna fuck LF up. Anyone mind explaining how she learned that btw? As that sword was locked up the entire time she was in the house of black and white.
    U for real? We sat through an entire season of her fighting the waif with a wooden stick.

Really good episode, i hope jamie made it and i guess bronn pulls his ass up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by some of the questions about Jaime's fate, i guess some people didn't check the season spoilers

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate all of you.....

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL SHITS THAT EPISODE WAS INTENSE AS FUCK. I said I wasn't going to watch it but freefolk linked it and I somehow watched it and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Arya is by far my most favorite character in the show. I seriously cannot wait for her to slit Littlefingers throat with that dagger the same way he had Ned Stark. Very much cannot wait for this.

Bran used to be one of my favorites in the show as well but he's become nothing but a boring ass character. Despite the scenes with him, everything else was amazing.

Dany/Jon in the cave together and being so close. I can feel the boat sex already.

The battle was damn perfect and I will definitely be watching the episode again Sunday to watch it in HQ. The cliffhanger it left us on, fuck me. I doubt Jaime died because Bronn is in the water with him. He's definitely going to get him out of there. Jaime was dumb for thinking he could even kill Dany.

Really enjoyed the episode, just sad I watched it early because of you all tempting me to watch it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Except THAT topic really is pretty damn easy to explain. "Oh yeah, the previous one taught me. He died."
    That still doesnt explain her what a 3-eyed-raven is - just watch ep4....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It would be fantastic if they killed each other.
    Na Aria is better then her now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It was a... slightly better episode.
    and now we now where the cgi money went

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post

Na Aria is better then her now.
    99% sure Arya could kill Brienne if she wanted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    People wanted dragons, we get dragons.
    People wanted fire, we get fire.
    It was a bit too much for me but it goes to show the power and majestic-ness of what a dragon is capable off. It seems they go for fan-service this season and story (as in depth like previous seasons) takes a dive. What once was a series with interesting plotlines and evolution (character-wise) has now become (in my opinion) a CGI action-fiesta.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    People wanted dragons, we get dragons.
    People wanted fire, we get fire.
    It was a bit too much for me but it goes to show the power and majestic-ness of what a dragon is capable off. It seems they go for fan-service this season and story (as in depth like previous seasons) takes a dive. What once was a series with interesting plotlines and evolution (character-wise) has now become (in my opinion) a CGI action-fiesta.
    It still has conspiracy , betrayal and all of that.
    Is normal for being now fights with dragons, fights of fire vs ice the series ends on the next season and there needs to be big fights. Ofc that includes more CGI . They are not letting me down so far .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizuk View Post
    It still has conspiracy , betrayal and all of that.
    Is normal for being now fights with dragons, fights of fire vs ice the series ends on the next season and there needs to be big fights. Ofc that includes more CGI . They are not letting me down so far .
    Was just pointing out my opinion regarding the "evolution" of the series so far. They hold back everything as long as possible and give everything at once as a "wrap up", which makes me feel it's rushed and that D&D want to be done with it.
    By no means it's a letdown for me, but the difference in how the Seasons are build-up is really obvious and "something" (that extra sprinkle/icing on the cake) isn't there for me.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".