Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    meh. needs more bewbs lol

on teh other hand im not sure what the next expac will be but ill stay tuned~
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    How? Her heart is a crater
    [citation needed]

Twilights hammer has no major fg
    Twilight's Hammer has no major anything about anything at this point. And Jaina's a freaking mage, she doesn't fit. It's almost as dumb as would have been if Rommath went rogue in Cataclysm instead of Sauranok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    [citation needed]

Twilight's Hammer has no major anything about anything at this point. And Jaina's a freaking mage, she doesn't fit. It's almost as dumb as would have been if Rommath went rogue in Cataclysm instead of Sauranok.
    Shes a mage
    Wbat do you think azshara and her highborne were?

Twilights hammer is in legion btw

Twilighta hammer is the old god ewuivalent of cult of the damned and the shadow council.

They will be in the nzoth expansion and they will need a compelling figurehead

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Colossus being in the image of Daelin would be good
    That would actually be really cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Shes a mage
    Wbat do you think azshara and her highborne were?
    Naga and Hammer are allies but not directly related. Azshara is the leader of the first, not the latter.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Patch 8.3 Assault on Stormwind confirmed?

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "South Seas" has been the prediction of every next expansion since Cata. I'm just curious how Blizzard would handle a sea-based expansion. Would Kul'tiras be a large zoned island like Broken Isles, thus making places like Zandalar and Plunder Isle BG's or Patch Zones? Or are they doing the unpopular Cata method where the zones are split up away from each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    Would Kul'tiras be a large zoned island like Broken Isles, thus making places like Zandalar and Plunder Isle BG's or Patch Zones?
    Turning the home of an Alliance-aligned nation into the center piece of the expansion doesn't sound that appealing from an Horde player's perspective.

Turning the home of an Alliance-aligned nation into the center piece of the expansion doesn't sound that appealing from an Horde player's perspective.
    it would be if Horde get an island but obviously there will be objectives on both sides.

Why do i feel like 8.0 will be the beginning of us re-empowering the aspects and we will fight DARGONS onces again

You're wrong, it's actually Horde bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    it will be just like Warlords of Draeneor, slaughter thousands of orcs and its horde bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Naga and Hammer are allies but not directly related. Azshara is the leader of the first, not the latter.
    Okay? Jaina could still lead TH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinyteethqt View Post
    it would be if Horde get an island but obviously there will be objectives on both sides.
    I mean, if you turn Kul'Tiras into a continent and Zandalar into a patch zone it would be pretty evident what's getting more weight.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    You're wrong, it's actually Horde bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    it will be just like Warlords of Draeneor, slaughter thousands of orcs and its horde bias.
    WoD should gave a warning everytime you killed an orc with an Alliance char.

"OOOH OOOOOH SO YOU GOT STRUCK WITH

HORDE BIAS!

THE FORUMS AWAIT YOUR UNADULTERATED DISAPPOINTMENT"

Okay? Jaina could still lead TH
    And it would still suck.

I mean, if you turn Kul'Tiras into a continent and Zandalar into a patch zone it would be pretty evident what's getting more weight.

WoD should gave a warning everytime you killed an orc with an Alliance char.

"OOOH OOOOOH SO YOU GOT STRUCK WITH

HORDE BIAS!

THE FORUMS AWAIT YOUR UNADULTERATED DISAPPOINTMENT"

And it would still suck.
    Why would it suck. You are bad at elaborating

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Zulkhan

I mean, Pandaria had nothing to do with Blood Elves but Lor'themar got some sweet air time from Thunder King-onward. They just have to want both sides to have something. They did it perfect in wrath and had nothing as balanced since. In Wrath both sides had shit going on, and when the story called upon one faction to get a better spotlight, the other still was doing something character wise.

Blizz forgot how to do that in Legion, so we're stuck watching Anduin, Genn, Velen, and Khadgar take up the mantle while Sylvannas represents the entire Horde yet does nothing outside of one zone.
    Last edited by Colonel Sandor; 2017-08-11 at 06:12 PM. Reason: didn't quote for some reason...

"Her heart is a crater and we have filled it" - let's assume we go a bit more literal here and let's also assume it talks about Azeroth. What if the "Heart of Azeroth" is what it refers to. Twilight Cult is a direct enemy of the Earthen Ring. By "filled it", it could mean they infiltrated it. I always wondered what Blizzard's reasoning for choosing Magatha as a follower. Maybe it could be a set up of sorts. Perhaps, the new leader of the Twilight's Hammer is Magatha herself and she's seeing to the destruction of the Earthen Ring from within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it suck. You are bad at elaborating
    I actually elaborated and you shrugged it off with a "welp, she can still be the TH leader 'cuuuuuuuuz no idea".

Congrats on your new ban btw (lol)

Infracted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    @Zulkhan

I mean, Pandaria had nothing to do with Blood Elves but Lor'themar got some sweet air time from Thunder King-onward.
    Well Pandaria had nothing to do with anyone. You may stretch Kul Tiras and fill it with all kind of stuff but what's really important will remain the reason for why the place is even called that way and that's Alliance content entirely.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-08-12 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

i think this expansion will be a redemption expansion for jaina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by death604 View Post
    She has yet to do worth-redeeming stuff though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by death604 View Post
    She has no redeeming qualities.