7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Oh no, I'm clearly saying that anything that doesn't involve Orcs is shit to you, everyone can see it in your post history. But good job on ignoring my other point ''bro''.
    how you get this brilliant idea? just because i said that in particular was shit and have an orc as avatar you get this prejudgement? again, are you high?

just to know, i wanna a south seas expansion, not a expansion bringing Garrosh back (LUL) and i already said this many times in this threat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I wonder if Argus hanging in the sky will cause, I don't know, a bunch of seismic activity and tidal waves? Or is that it's appearing to us through a rift preventing it's gravitational pull from reaching us?

I could see that playing into the Azeroth remade ideas.
    I assume it's just some portal/rift that brings us there despite the fact some Legion Ships look like they are flying towards Azeroth.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I have no idea, I don't get the fascination either. I just find Azshara as a villain with potential, other than that, I don't get the boner for em.
    I don't see Azshara as a naga though. She's an elf. And nagas are ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I assume it's just some portal/rift that brings us there despite the fact some Legion Ships look like they are flying towards Azeroth.
    it is a giant rift, the ships are flying through it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    azshara is a naga... she and all her followers were turned into them.

she turns into her elf form at will though.

Patch is coming out on the 29th and trailer will be announced at gamescom.

No expansion announcement til Blizzcon.

There you have a leak.

Wonder if they will have argus or aggramar hey doggie

or velen being melo/overly dramaticy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Eh? Azshara stopped being an Elf when she grew tentacles and scales along with every other elf in her vacinity 10k years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Patch is coming out on the 29th and trailer will be announced at gamescom.

No expansion announcement til Blizzcon.

There you have a leak.

Wonder if they will have argus or aggramar hey doggie

or velen being melo/overly dramaticy.
    Pretty doubtful in my opinion, 7.3 is on the cusp on being out and I can guarantee they announce the end of season 4 next week and start releasing survival guides. 7.3.5 doesn't have enough information to be relevant at Gamescom. Expansion announcement is almost a 100% guarantee. Of course anything is possible but this next expac is definitely having a June release so it needs to be announced soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's not forget, as hyped and exciting as a new expansion announcement may be... it'll be a good year till it's release lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Let's not forget, as hyped and exciting as a new expansion announcement may be... it'll be a good year till it's release lol.
    Yeh, that makes me realize it's about time to take a break now until right before the pre-patch launches, so Imma go cancel my sub right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    7.3.5 doesn't have enough information to be relevant at Gamescom. Expansion announcement is almost a 100% guarantee.
    I'm going to quote this again at Gamescom so you're reminded that you're wrong.

They're not going to kill hype for Legion yet. This isn't WoD where the game was performing poorly and they needed to do something ASAP to get people to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Pretty doubtful in my opinion, 7.3 is on the cusp on being out and I can guarantee they announce the end of season 4 next week and start releasing survival guides. 7.3.5 doesn't have enough information to be relevant at Gamescom. Expansion announcement is almost a 100% guarantee. Of course anything is possible but this next expac is definitely having a June release so it needs to be announced soon.
    Everything points to 7.3 trailer.

Nothing points to an expansion announcement. The whole commments to preach "You want to be at Blizzcon this year" speaks volumes. The announcement will be there. Not at gamescom.

Last time we had an expansion announcement it was at Gamescom.

But it was announced that they would announce it.

They have done this kind of thing in the past. If they were going to announce the Expansion they would have announced that they would announce it like they did last time.

/eyeroll.

Its a 5-15% chance (more like 5-7%) that they will announce an expansion.

Then again.

You can set up yourself for disappointment but in the end I know blizzard well enough to realize what to expect.

also 7.x.5 > 7.x in many cases.

Not just because they opened the raids. But the content was generally more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post

They're not going to kill hype for Legion yet. This isn't WoD where the game was performing poorly and they needed to do something ASAP to get people to play again.
    Don't get that train of thought. How would announcing Legion help WoD get players? If anything its telling people to hold off and wait until Legion to play. Announcing Legion didn't make WoD anymore interesting to play.

They announced it at Gamescon because they have bee noticeably increasing their presence at Gamescon now. They announced it cause they were ready to show something.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Don't get that train of thought. How would announcing Legion help WoD get players? If anything its telling people to hold off and wait until Legion to play. Announcing Legion didn't make WoD anymore interesting to play.
    So it didn't seem like they were doing nothing for 18 months or whatever and they ALREADY LOST THOSE PLAYERS. It doesn't help WoD, it helps their future with Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post

How could is possibly kill the hype? Nearly every expansion except for one was announced before the last patch of that expansion went live. Tell me again how much content was in 7.2.5? Not a lot? Yeah that's what I thought. This is their biggest Gamescom yet and they're going to talk about things we already know everything about? Sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Everything points to 7.3 trailer.

Nothing points to an expansion announcement. The whole commments to preach "You want to be at Blizzcon this year" speaks volumes. The announcement will be there. Not at gamescom.

Last time we had an expansion announcement it was at Gamescom.

But it was announced that they would announce it.

They have done this kind of thing in the past. If they were going to announce the Expansion they would have announced that they would announce it like they did last time.

/eyeroll.

Its a 5-15% chance (more like 5-7%) that they will announce an expansion.

Then again.

You can set up yourself for disappointment but in the end I know blizzard well enough to realize what to expect.

also 7.x.5 > 7.x in many cases.

Not just because they opened the raids. But the content was generally more fun.
    You're right they would've done that. They announced it the week before Gamescom... which is next week. Ergo the time frame STILL hasn't passed and theres still more than enough time for them to announce it. I've dealt with Blizzard for my entire life. I've invested years of my life into their games so I do know what to expect as well. I know not to expect much or anything most of the time unless Blizzcon is around the corner. Before this whole leak season started I had a feeling that they would announce at Gamescom again this year. This was before any tweet or speculation thread went up. I'm sticking to that gut feeling, if I'm wrong? Meh. Not a big deal.

If we don't get a heads up on there being an announcement by the end of Friday, it's not coming until Blizzcon. I still think we'll get a teaser at least at gamescom though.

Yeah I'd imagine we will get notice there is an xpac announcement at gamescom soon IF it is coming at gamescom.
    I guess they could keep it as surprise as well tho? Some of the blizzcon xpac announces were technically not told beforehand right? For whatever reason they didn't last time (I guess to get people to actually tune in and build gamescom hype since it wasn't very established before that).

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Yeah I'd imagine we will get notice there is an xpac announcement at gamescom soon IF it is coming at gamescom.
    I guess they could keep it as surprise as well tho? Some of the blizzcon xpac announces were technically not told beforehand right? For whatever reason they didn't last time (I guess to get people to actually tune in and build gamescom hype since it wasn't very established before that).
    That's actually a good reason to not do it, since we are already hyping ourselves they keep us in suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    In all honesty, this sounds relatively good.
    I like that the leak, if false, considers the fact that last hero class was 2 specced, unlike most leaks that just wishfully think it was some 1 time deal.
    WTF does the first "sentence" even mean?
    And wtf is the line about alliance and hore, ally gets 3 leveling zones? it splits into 3 factions?. Horde goes back to orgrimmar as capital?
    I think it means Jaina will be the new Varian? :/
    What will happen to Anduin? (inb4 Wrathion kidnapping Anduin so they can be together forever ever #lovegoals)

eeeehhh... the 3 paths thing maybe means that instead of class halls we can choose 3 different storylines to follow or something like that? If you choose storyline 1 you won't get to see the other 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Consider that that was our reaction to WoD's leak. Again, not assuming this is real, just not assuming it is false either.
    Yeah, but that was about time travel and shit. So out of the blue :P
    This seems like something that could happen... I think? Or is it even possible for the living to go to the Shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    So this chinese site bbs.nga.cn is the one leaking the last few expansions, but hasn't leaked anything yet for the one after Legion?
    I don't dare to open this website because I fear that my PC gets destroyed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by choi gnome View Post
    jaina new leader off all alliance
    sylvanas illidanforbiden ritual shadowland
    windrunner sisters together united
    void
    south seea not important
    alliance shose 3 paths, not same quests - hord same new class hall
    ruby and yellow dragons will give new player power
    alexstrassa new kadhgar hero
    Sounds legit, 10/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Do you think the new race would get sub races, or would the new race be a sub race? Otherwise, the new races we have to have enough depth to have its own sub races.
    There's either sub races (=new customization options) or a new race. They won't give us both at the same time.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Wheres that focus on sub-races suddenly from? Something official? I dont really see why the game should need that feature.