10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    I believe from what I was able to read it was the note "Sansa" (really Cercei) sent to Rob in (season 2?) to come to King's landing and bend the knee to King Joffrey. From the looks of it hes trying to turn Arya and Sansa against each other.
    Which is really stupid if Arya actually falls for it since as a master spy I kind of expect her to be privy to basically all of LFs moves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafy View Post
    What did the note that Arya found in little fingers bed say?
    It's the letter that she wrote all the way back in Season 1, basically saying that Ned was a traitor and Robb should come to Kings Landing to bend the knee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    I believe from what I was able to read it was the note "Sansa" (really Cercei) sent to Rob in (season 2?) to come to King's landing and bend the knee to King Joffrey. From the looks of it hes trying to turn Arya and Sansa against each other.
    As if Arya needs any more reason to be suspicous of Sansa

I don't know if Sansa has changed (in terms of her core values and ambitions) but it was nice to see someone call her out on it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Soooo, about Sam's baby...what age are we looking at, there?
    Not Sams baby, Crasters.

I'd guess around 3.

What is that it says about "...is dead from wounds he took in a..."?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo, about Sam's baby...what age are we looking at, there?
    If I remember right, Gillie's baby is one of Craster's leftovers.

Deleted
    Yeah, once again I'm gonna bitch about a "forced" plotline.

Why is Arya suddenly suspicious of Sansa out of nowhere? What the fuck happened there? How does the beginning of this plotline even make sense? Goddamit.
    Arya has been on her own since the end of Season 1 basically, she's only just made it back to her family, and a few days after she gets back, she see's the Lords of the North pretty much straight up plotting against Jon, what would you think?

Arya and Sansa were never on the best terms anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, once again I'm gonna bitch about a "forced" plotline.

Why is Arya suddenly suspicious of Sansa out of nowhere? What the fuck happened there? How does the beginning of this plotline even make sense? Goddamit.
    She's suspicious of Littlefinger. And she has always been cold to Sansa.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    What is that it says about "...is dead from wounds he took in a..."?
    It was about Roberth Baratheon who died because he took wounds in a hunting accident and that's why Joeffrey became the king.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, just seems like a bit much. I mean, Sansa even shut them down. Now Arya is gonna be all, "Imma get you, Sansa!" after just getting back?

I know they didn't always get along that great to begin with, but come on. It's like the easiest set up ever on a character that shouldn't be quite so naive anymore.
    She doesn't know Littlefinger though. She never had to deal with him. And we all know he's the smartest in all the realm

I know they didn't always get along that great to begin with, but come on. It's like the easiest set up ever on a character that shouldn't be quite so naive anymore.
    We don't know what's Arya going to do with it. I mean, she saw Littlefinger plotting and she knows what he's capable of, so she might do some more investigating and outsmart him - which the spoilers (the ones that have been 100% correct so far) are kinda pointing towards, seeing as how Littlefinger is to be sentenced to death by Sansa and killed by Arya at the end of the season.

Deleted
    I dunno, just seems like a bit much. I mean, Sansa even shut them down. Now Arya is gonna be all, "Imma get you, Sansa!" after just getting back?

Naw, I think all this is leading to Arya finally getting to shank Littlefinger.

She's suspicious of Sansa, but I highly doubt she's gonna kill her before she confronts her about it, Sansa will tell her what the letter was about, then Sansa will finally realise that Littlefinger is never gonna be on anyones side but his own.

I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that Littlefinger was the one pushing the Northern/Vale Lords into questioning Jons leadership.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, I know, but just let Sam have this one win.
    Maybe in a crazy twist, Sam will end up with Dany, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    So smart that he tricked you into making him your avatar!!! I bet you don't even remember how it got there, and now there it is!

He got you good.
    No I just really love the character. And his accent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Maybe in a crazy twist, Sam will end up with Dany, lol.
    Dany is free now that the Jon/Gendry bromance has hit max speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    As if Arya needs any more reason to be suspicous of Sansa

I don't know if Sansa has changed (in terms of her core values and ambitions) but it was nice to see someone call her out on it.
    Sansa was a little girl who thought that everyone operated with the honor and honesty that her family did. Cersei played her like a fiddle.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that Littlefinger was the one pushing the Northern/Vale Lords into questioning Jons leadership.
    Because it was him.

Littlefinger's plan is simple - he wants Sansa to be declared Queen, so that he can manipulate her into marrying him, thus making Littlefinger the King in the North. In order for this to work, he needs to make the northern lords lose faith in Jon - which he's doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I thought I heard you say King of Getting Needle in the Throat.
    King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men you mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I thought I heard you say King of Getting Needle in the Throat.
    That's nonsense. She has a Valyrian Dagger now
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Also, on the topic of northern lords...

Lord Glover is such a cunt! He first refused to help Jon (which I kinda do understand, because it might have looked like a lost cause to him), but was a bitch about it, then "a man can only admit to when he was wrong" happened and he has sworn loyalty to Jon, only to speak out against him and support another candidate to the throne.