This is true art.
    plz relink picture
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account

Cause 4ch doesn't like embed. From what it looks like, it's the EPYC CPU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    plz relink picture
    Sorry, browser cached it so it looked normal for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/NDobGRW.png

Cause 4ch doesn't like embed. From what it looks like, it's the EPYC CPU?
    It is supposed to be.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Talk of Thrall/The Cataclysm in positive ways "makes me a rage" as it is put, on The Dick Show. :P In proper English: "It pisses me off."

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46832924
    "A flower.

Talk of Thrall/The Cataclysm in positive ways "makes me a rage" as it is put, on The Dick Show. :P In proper English: "It pisses me off."
    Oh, come now. The Cataclysm was the best expansion so far. It cured me of my very severe wow addiction.

Then again, I've relapsed.
    And it was technically day before MoP prepatch that I quit. Because Cataclysm destroyed my will to play and MoP destroyed the talent trees.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46832924
    Yeah, Cataclysm sucked for a variety of reasons - not all entirely game related (like guild collapse) - and Thrall was annoying, but that wasn't when Thrall went from "Green Jesus" to "fuck that guy." No, that was in WoD when he killed Garrosh in a cutscene. Fuck. That. I didn't defeat Garrosh at the height of his strength on SoO 25H after fucking 600+ wipes, got him down to farm mode, just to have him waltz up and take the final credit.

I have never had an accomplishment in WoW pissed all over more than that.

I don't even care about people getting mounts after the fact, earning achievements in future expansions, etc, because I've been a variety of different player types (casual, dungeon only, raider, PvPer, etc), so i know the feeling about wanting something that I never got at the time.

This was completely different. Fuck Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    And it was technically day before MoP prepatch that I quit. Because Cataclysm destroyed my will to play and MoP destroyed the talent trees.
    Legion is where I finally pulled the rip chord. Spending 40k per week on pots sucked and was unsustainable for me. Retribution's gameplay, imo, went down the toilet between lowered mobility, range, and the new Judgment damage window. Then there was Blessing of Might. Holy crap, that needed to burn in a fire (and I hear it did). So much drama over stupid a 3% damage buff . Gah!

It's kind of a pity, because I think if I went back to playing casually, I think Legion would've been nice because of the various things to do / ways to progress outside of raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Legion is much better now than at launch.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped at Cataclysm and played a tiny bit of MoP. Cata mainly killed it for me, not really sure what exactly it was back then since it was so long ago. I think it was mainly PvP and some class changes. Doesn't help that I generally just stopped raiding, which is basically the focus of WoW.

I think Legion is much better now than at launch.
    I'm sure it is, but I've also grown accustomed to my new found free time. Well, since last year, anyways. Do I really want to tempt fate and get back on the treadmill? Nah. Besides, I still have a frighteningly large Steam backlog...

On a different note, Ajit Pai, head of the FCC is really pissing me off:

Maybe Americans don’t need fast home Internet service, FCC suggests

Americans might not need a fast home Internet connection, the Federal Communications Commission suggests in a new document. Instead, mobile Internet via a smartphone might be all people need.
    But with Republican Ajit Pai now in charge, the FCC seems poised to change that policy by declaring that mobile broadband with speeds of 10Mbps downstream and 1Mbps upstream is all one needs. In doing so, the FCC could conclude that broadband is already being deployed to all Americans in a reasonable and timely fashion, and thus the commission could take fewer steps to promote deployment and competition.
    *headdesk*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ajit Pai is really stupid... he argues that Title 2 would be too restrictive and makes it harder for ISPs to expand and invest, which Verizon, his previous employer, during an investment meeting says that it would not change how they invest in infrastructure. Now hes saying to not bother investing in infrastructure. PICK ONE

I want Tom Wheeler back. A previous top lobbyist for ISP whom actually changed his position after all the feed back which is very reasonable (and whatever garbage that comes with the internet). Ajit Pai does not seem like anyone reasonable though, or anything in this administration is.

10+ Year Old Account
    General Mattis is awesome though.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account

Now this, this is fun.

10/10 choice of music too, lol.

Edit:

Ok, this is probably 10x harder.

Last edited by Artorius; 2017-08-11 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last Saturday I was updating one of computers at work...god I had some problems with it. First I tried to update Avast...then Avast stopped working, so I tried to use the repair tool...that caused Avast to just crash whenever you launched it....then I just tried uninstalling it....The piece of shit wouldn't. So then I brought in the big guns. I installed Revo Uninstaller on it. Again the tool to uninstall did not work so I closed that through task manager and just have Revo uninstall it through just deleting any mention of it. That does not end my problems...no...apparently Microsoft changed their servers or something so when you try to update Windows 7 you are just stuck checking through updates. You have to use some tool someone updated to end up fixing it. Also Firefox seemed to hate me, so I just installed Chrome on the thing. I still have no idea why you would have a laptop with an i7 processor that is 32 bits with only 4GB of ram...wtf?

Though one cool thing happened at work, some people came and took a bee hive that we had. It was cool to watch, he vacuumed all the bees up.

In other news my mother hasn't been feeling well, please wish the best for her.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    How to fix windows problems 101 - reinstall it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of a speaker set that isn't absurdly expensive with a bit more emphasis on treble / higher notes?

10+ Year Old Account
    <-- nerd who will just push you into studio monitors because sound fantastic. Screw your EMPHASISESESSESESS
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Now this, this is fun.

10/10 choice of music too, lol.

Edit:

Ok, this is probably 10x harder.
    Seeing a big company tackle the problem, while still impressive, is expected. Seeing small groups working on them, however, is something else. That continuous drift is nuts.

Last time I ever did any sort of image processing was in college, and it was just detecting shapes... and even that didn't work that well.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Last Saturday I was updating one of computers at work...god I had some problems with it. First I tried to update Avast...then Avast stopped working, so I tried to use the repair tool...that caused Avast to just crash whenever you launched it....then I just tried uninstalling it....The piece of shit wouldn't. So then I brought in the big guns. I installed Revo Uninstaller on it. Again the tool to uninstall did not work so I closed that through task manager and just have Revo uninstall it through just deleting any mention of it. That does not end my problems...no...apparently Microsoft changed their servers or something so when you try to update Windows 7 you are just stuck checking through updates. You have to use some tool someone updated to end up fixing it. Also Firefox seemed to hate me, so I just installed Chrome on the thing. I still have no idea why you would have a laptop with an i7 processor that is 32 bits with only 4GB of ram...wtf?
    Yikes! Dare I ask how old that laptop was? If it was old enough, it might be justifiable, but if it's at all recent, then a 32b OS makes absolutely no sense.

Actually, Microsoft still lists 32bit hardware requirements... for Windows 10. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    In other news my mother hasn't been feeling well, please wish the best for her.
    I'm sorry to hear that! I hope she gets over whatever is ailing her.

<-- nerd who will just push you into studio monitors because sound fantastic. Screw your EMPHASISESESSESESS
    I've been using the same speakers for over 15 years. *whistles*

[edit: They're from an Aiwa XH-A1000 speakers going through a Onkyo TX-8522 since the Aiwa's central unit started flaking out a bit.]
    Last edited by Alindra; 2017-08-17 at 03:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    I've been using the same speakers for over 15 years. *whistles*

[edit: They're from an Aiwa XH-A1000 speakers going through a Onkyo TX-8522 since the Aiwa's central unit started flaking out a bit.]
    I don't even... what?
    "A flower.