Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, I am an ass sometimes. But look at it like this: Your innocent question? 9 times out of 10 it's a nazi asking that very same question, trying to goad me into saying "Oh, they're totally the same" just so he can go on and say "Oh great then, let's kill all Muslims!" and justify his nazi ideology. Your question, innocent as it may be, is really one that has been answered countless of times on this forum. So you're the 10th guy that absolutely has no clue about Islam, Islamic terror and the nomenclature involved. You just stumbled into this forum and are now confronted with Islamic terrorism for the first time. I apologize that you got the harsh treatment, but really... what kind of reply did you expect? Look at the other posts. Look at the nazi posters around here, talking about those immigrants as if immigrant = terrorism. The amount of Xenophobia on this forum is staggering. Take that into account when judging me, one of the few that has no problems with calling out bullshit for what it is. Including leading questions...
    Well, I'm the 10th guy, thank you. I don't watch the news much because it's so depressing and I'd never heard of the term "Islamist" before today. Why don't you try relaxing the cynicism that, in your words, 9 out of 10 people are a Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye and each picture made with crayons kills 10 terrorists as we all know .
    Candles. Don't forget candles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    1400. Also, did you knew that the Islamic Taifas simply picked up the advancements of the Romans and were actually more prosperous than the Christian Kingdoms? Science, medicine, poetry, engineering centers.
    1407. Yes. What would make you think I wouldn't know?

Glad to see the cops killing a couple filthy fucking terrorists, hope more will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Well closing the borders to refuges would be a start.
    How many of the recent terror attacks in Europe have been committed by refugees?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    How many of the recent terror attacks in Europe have been committed by refugees?
    It's much easier to radicalize insecure, local people who have grown up within their own little muslim community than people who are fleeing from a war involving the very group that's attempting to radicalize them.

It's also far more effort to get an ISIS agent from whatever fucked up country in Africa/the Middle East he/she came from and get them into Europe without being caught.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-08-18 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Charlottesville was american Nazis and Finsbury was white Brit against muslims. It has been a while since last ISIS claimed van ramming.
    You just said it had been a while since a ramming, personally I don't care what sort of hateful bigot commits the crime.

Almost all? Do correct me please but in Germany at least they're all recent refugees from within the last 4 years.

Just sayin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Almost all? Do correct me please but in Germany at least they're all recent refugees from within the last 4 years.

Just sayin
    Well that's one, which is far from "almost all".

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Well that's one, which is far from "almost all".
    Germany had more than just one incident though. Berlin was just the most tragic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Anyone else (in Europe) notice people just shrugging it off now?

Guess we can get used to anything, even terror attacks.
    Guess we are just waiting until the next election. The current politicians dont really care, so we cant do much atm.

You just have to look at how many refugees are arrested because of planning terror attacks. There is one such story in the news every week alone in my country. Police does a great job to prevent most attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Germany had more than just one incident though. Berlin was just the most tragic.
    If Berlin was the most tragic one then you haven't done your homework and seen the news when over hundred people died in France.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Anyone else (in Europe) notice people just shrugging it off now?

Guess we can get used to anything, even terror attacks.
    Yeah, I was in Manchester city center the night of the bombing and a few days afterwards, whilst there was tension, worry and grief people do seem to be good at not giving in to the hate and anger the terrorists and right-wingers are hoping will divide people.

If Berlin was the most tragic one then you haven't done your homework and seen the news when over hundred people died in France.
    In Germany.........

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Um, there's a difference between Muslims and Islamists??
    Muslims are part of the world's second largest religion with over a billion adherents, generally speaking they're just people who share a common faith.

Islamists are people who use a particular interpretation of Islam to justify and inspire acts of hatred and terrorism. Most victims of Islamists are Muslims who disagree with the Islamists views.

The context was "carried out by refugees" - the France attack was not... (? right?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    The context was "carried out by refugees" - the France attack was not... (? right?)
    Some of the france attackers were refugees or atleast used the refugee stream to sneak back into europe after their training at ISIS-land. Wouldnt have had the chance to commit such acts if they tried to come back with plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Which part of importing leads to homegrown nationals confuses you? If we didn't import them in the first place we wouldn't have these problems. So, when you have problems and know where they're coming from, every healthy individual would say ''Let's stop with getting even more of these people coming in so it doesn't get any worse. Let's first fix ourselves here before being obliged to fix their stuff''.

That sounds much more fair to me, especially for us Europeans.
    In that case we'll need a time machine to prevent European conialism, or at least stop WW2 so we wouldn't need migrant workers to rebuild in the aftermath, and also could you get the native European populations to breed more so immigration isn't needed to support our aging demographics?

Deleted
    Video of one of the cunts getting slotted : https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/898504943539294212