Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonanx View Post
    because the majority of the player base is casual(True Casual) and for they heroic sometime is already really hard.
    I somehow doubt that,even a casual meh player can solo most mythic dungeons already.

However,I'm still for mythic dungeons not being queuable though

Deleted
    As a casual player that grinded his way to ilvl 900 and despises PuGs atm.

I have been in freaking mythics in the past weeks with DPS with 2.5k life and ignored ALL mechanics, now try that with a tank and healer in that state. Do you want determination stacks in LFG aswell as LFR?

If you add mythics to queue people will just queue with barely enough gear and ignoring all mechanics as in most heroics now. See how well that transitions to Mythic+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    ...why do you need a queue? You've got an entire bloody group finder feature. Fucking use it.
    Its about running to summon stone, not finding group.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Quite easy when some tank thinks he could take on Talixae with all her adds still up, lol.
    Now I just HAVE to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    I think the bigger question should be why we have 3 difficulties of dungeons at all. Mythics are easier than heroics used to be, and I've forgotten why normal even exists at this point, do people do them outside of the first day of the expansion?
    How else do you want gear progression to work before the 1st raid opens? Why is everyone ignoring these are for the start of the expansion, not for progression 2 raid tiers into an expansion... And like people said earlier if they add it into queue system later in an expansion they will need to remove it at the start of the next causing confusion and people getting smashed because they think they can ignore mechanics since everything queueable is like that now.

I like the fact that they are not queueable. Making u travel and summon people is a good aspect that should be kept. The only thing I can't think of, is the reason for the existence of Heroics.

Leveling Versions>110 Normal>Mythics should be the path. With the first two queueable.

On all my characters, I do the ones while leveling, then straight to mythics.

IMO one thing I would like to be added, is reputation to dungeons. But only for mythics with lockout, not keystones.
    I like doing them weekly for legos, a chance on that damn good item titanforged(saw a 910 chrono shard drop yesterday). A reputation to them would make them even more appealing.
    Last edited by Loooolz.looolz; 2017-08-19 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loooolz.looolz View Post
    I like the fact that they are not queueable. Making u travel and summon people is a good aspect that should be kept. The only thing I can't think of, is the reason for the existence of Heroics.

Leveling Versions>110 Normal>Mythics should be the path. With the first two queueable.

On all my characters, I do the ones while leveling, then straight to mythics.

IMO one thing I would like to be added, is reputation to dungeons. But only for mythics with lockout, not keystones.
    I like doing them weekly for legos, a chance on that damn good item titanforged(saw a 910 chrono shard drop yesterday). A reputation to them would make them even more appealing.
    At the start of the expansion there was a 30 ilvl gap between norm and mythics, you need to be a pretty damn good player to run mythics at that low of an ilvl, how are the rest of the players supposed to progress?

edit: just a reminder since this is MMO after all, even HC raiders are, statistically speaking, "pretty damn good players." Obviously most users on here can think of a multitude of dumbasses we've ran into in "harder" content like HC raids and high mythc+, but the vast majority of WoW players dabble in the lower end of the difficulty spectrum.

double edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Assuming Blizzard does not rescale the content as they did this tier.
    They are rescaling again to keep m+ at the same relevancy, similar to 7.2 changes.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    They really don't. They're soloable for many classes easily.
    Now that we have outgeared them to oblivion, of course. But they aren't meant to be relevant to people participating in the freaking 2nd tier raid of an expansion... Why is everyone ignoring this???

sometimes I wonder why I even try... most people seem to have the memory span of a goldfish...
    Last edited by LightClaw; 2017-08-20 at 03:45 AM.

Making a group with the group tool takes less time than sitting in queue for HCs.
    Is it really that hard? Just make your own group.

I'm glad there is no queue system. Keeps the extremely lazy people away, it seems.

Because then somebody with anything below 920 ilvl would get into mythic groups, and we all know that would be UNACCEPTABLE!

When 7.3 drops and you get a vendor with 910 gear, anything below M+10 basically is easy mode.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-08-20 at 05:39 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Base mythic should be queueable by now, it'd get people used to how it works.

Just in LFR gear from nighthold or ToS which you can get within mere hours of hitting 110 now you should be able to handle mythic easily, so I don't see the problem. BEYOND that however no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    When 7.3 doprs and you get a vendor with 910 gear, anything below M+10 basically is easy mode.
    Assuming Blizzard does not rescale the content as they did this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    easy for some , challenging for others, they still require certain criteria and organization that a random que doesn't bring. Forming a group takes seconds
    They really don't. They're soloable for many classes easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

If they are made queable then there is no reason to have heroic (or even normal since mythic is so easy). Also, while they are simple now, if/when they put them in the queue they will become tougher than you could imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by LightClaw View Post

Now that we have outgeared them to oblivion, of course. But they aren't meant to be relevant to people participating in the freaking 2nd tier raid of an expansion... Why is everyone ignoring this???
    You seem oddly defensive. The topic of this thread is whether or not mythic dungeons should be in the lfg tool, and the fact that regular mythics are now essentially foolproof means they should be. Yes, the reason is scaling. No, the difficulty increase will not change this, because placing an appropriate ilvl requirement on that queue would ensure that scaling would continue to be appropriate for puggle levels of retard.

Mythic+? That should probably stay out of the random finder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    You seem oddly defensive. The topic of this thread is whether or not mythic dungeons should be in the lfg tool, and the fact that regular mythics are now essentially foolproof means they should be. Yes, the reason is scaling. No, the difficulty increase will not change this, because placing an appropriate ilvl requirement on that queue would ensure that scaling would continue to be appropriate for puggle levels of retard.

Mythic+? That should probably stay out of the random finder.
    Sorry, it wasn't personal, you just happened to reply after I had read the same thing a dozen times in this thread and my patience was thin. I would agree I was overly hostile and I apologize but don't understand what was "defensive" about what I said lol. I feel I already addressed the point that just because base mythics are now trivial does not mean they didn't serve their purpose as a stepping stone before the 1st raid tier opened, which was literally their purpose. Unless the community wants the horror of Cata HC queues back where people queue up expecting to face roll the dungeon ignoring everything in sight at the start of the expansion, blizz can't realistically add in a queue for them mid expansion just to have to remove it at the start of the next expansion without causing a mass of player outcry and confusion.

edit: it's essentially a matter of short-term convenience vs. long term practicality.
    Last edited by LightClaw; 2017-08-20 at 07:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why have three difficulties of dungeons?

If you're going to make mythic queable then just combine it with heroic, make heroic the difficulty level of mythic, and then have normal dungeons just be normal dungeons.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I prefer Group Finder to LFD. There's good and bad behavior in both kinds of groups, but I feel like I see more cooperation in mythic because you do invite players one at a time, and typically chat as you're getting to the location and getting ready to pull. Not quite as anonymous. Certainly not like running with guild mates, but better than LFD/LFR.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    876? do you only play 3 hours a week?
    Or just not playing the game to get as high ilvl as possible.

I play like 20 hours a week and my main doesn't have more than like 885.
    But then again,i don't need gear to be super rich.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    easy for some , challenging for others, they still require certain criteria and organization that a random que doesn't bring. Forming a group takes seconds
    Absolute nonsense, you could queue mythics with orangutans and would have no problem clearing them whatsoever. Get off the agenda please, time to get real.

They should have been queueble from the beginning, it never made sense the way it is. Mythic+ etc. is a different story.