10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    meanwhile at gamescon...

Here if you want to see the stage before it became full of people..
    https://twitter.com/Elbareth11/statu...54850909257729
    https://twitter.com/search?q=gamesco...zzard&src=typd
    Content wise, "biggest gamescom ever, LUL"

Actual presence, biggest gamescom ever. That stage is fucking sick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Content wise, "biggest gamescom ever, LUL"

Actual presence, biggest gamescom ever. That stage is fucking sick
    Seems like its mostly made for people who actually go there. Which is fair enough i guess.

No actual content for online community tho(nothing that really matters anyway)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Seems like its mostly made for people who actually go there. Which is fair enough i guess.

No actual content for online community tho(nothing that really matters anyway)
    And since they aren't charging for Online coverage it's ok.

Thats why Blizzcon has stuff for both people that go there and for people that watch the online coverage (pay for Virtual ticket)

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    meanwhile at gamescon...

Here if you want to see the stage before it became full of people..
    https://twitter.com/Elbareth11/statu...54850909257729
    https://twitter.com/search?q=gamesco...zzard&src=typd
    haha, if I have ever seen a confirmation of no expansion announcement, that fel stage is it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    haha, if I have ever seen a confirmation of no expansion announcement, that fel stage is it
    What if we get "Return of the Legion"

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I mean it's amazing, isn't it? It's totally reasonable to concentrate on 7.3 and devote Gamescom to Argus. I think it looks amazing and 7.3 is worth it. And at Blizzcon they can give us an epic announcement for the next expansion. /hype
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What if we get "Return of the Legion"
    Then I want a new class that summons orc armies to fight for you called "Fatigue master"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean it's amazing, isn't it? It's totally reasonable to concentrate on 7.3 and devote Gamescom to Argus. I think it looks amazing and 7.3 is worth it. And at Blizzcon they can give us an epic announcement for the next expansion. /hype
    Blizzard has always invariably taken around 11+ months to release an expac after initial announcement. Problem with an announcement at Blizzcon is that you are looking at a Nov-Dec 2018 release which means a very long Argus patch, unless they break the chain and actually release an expac 5-6 months after initial announcment (never happened in 10 yrs of wow expac).

Which is why we were looking for a gamescom announcement since it would mean more of a Aug-Sept 2018 release rather than a Nov-Dec release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Blizzard has always invariably taken around 11+ months to release an expac after initial announcement. Problem with an announcement at Blizzcon is that you are looking at a Nov-Dec 2018 release which means a very long Argus patch, unless they break the chain and actually release an expac 5-6 months after initial announcment (never happened in 10 yrs of wow expac).

Which is why we were looking for a gamescom announcement since it would mean more of a Aug-Sept 2018 release rather than a Nov-Dec release.
    If 7.3.5 comes out in november and 8.0 comes out in november 2018 (prepatch comes sooner) it will be 12 months. So the average.

Also if anyone has the balls to watch it:

Ion 7.3 interview
    Crimea is Ukraine!

And maybe the game is advanced enough that they could have done a Gamescom presentation but chose Blizzcon instead. That doesn't mean the game will be postponed by three months, just an 9 months gap instead of 12 months. I'm not saying it's the case, nobody can know that but Blizzard, but it is a possibility.

15+ Year Old Account
    If they announce Warcraft 1-2 remakes I'm a happy man

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post

MoP was announced end of October and released end of September. I think a September release next year is very likely with a Blizzcon announcement. I mean everything prior to an August release was wishful thinking not reality.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And maybe the game is advanced enough that they could have done a Gamescom presentation but chose Blizzcon instead. That doesn't mean the game will be postponed by three months, just an 9 months gap instead of 12 months. I'm not saying it's the case, nobody can know that but Blizzard, but it is a possibility.
    November +9 months = mid Jule. Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    November +9 months = mid Jule. Not happening.
    If the game is way more advanced than others games when they were announced, it could. I'm not saying it is happening, but it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    If the game is way more advanced than others games when they were announced, it could. I'm not saying it is, but it could.
    We've hoped that would be the case for literally every expansion. I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    We've hoped that would be the case for literally every expansion. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Same for me, although Legion enjoyed a comfortable momentum when it comes to releasing content (probably partially due to the fact that many things were scrapped from WoD so the team focused on Legion early on).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    At least they aren't trying to do yearly expansions. That should never have been a thing.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-08-22 at 04:35 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    https://youtu.be/-PNvji4iqh0?t=9m10s

Antorus is the last big raid of Legion (TBD if there will be more)
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2017-08-22 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    https://youtu.be/-PNvji4iqh0?t=9m10s

Antorus is the last LARGE raid of Legion (TBD if there will be more)
    I hope there will be transcription of that, not enough will power to watch it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    As the interview above me indicates 9:08 in, After Antorus Legion isn't over. Not necessarily but he pretty much indicates that a type of 7.1 patch could be a thing.