Quote Originally Posted by CheezeWasabi View Post
    I didn't seen him since I have finished the tidestone quest chain back at the beginning of Legion, so I don't think that just happened ppl just noticed it a bit late I guess.
    No, he was there the whole time. Also all WQ got revoiced to idri.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    HAve you guys seen the Farondis thing? He's gone.
    Farondis has arachnophobia.
    Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
    Nerubians are spiders.
    Return of the Lich King expansion has Nerubians in it.
    Makes ya think.

No, he was there the whole time. Also all WQ got revoiced to idri.
    This is false. I have flew over Azsuna to quickly check it out and most of the quests are still voiced by Farondis. I heard Idri only in Faronaar q "Disgusting, but Useful".

He is, however, gone from Crumbled Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    This is false. I have flew over Azsuna to quickly check it out and most of the quests are still voiced by Farondis. I heard Idri only in Faronaar q "Disgusting, but Useful".

He is, however, gone from Crumbled Palace.
    Well the icy-veins article says:
    Most of the Azsuna world quests are now voiced by Nightwatcher Idri and there are no signs of the Prince.
    Didn't get to play today yet, I will go check them soon.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Not that it's necessarily relevant, but in the interest of being thorough, the thing I thought of immediately with Farondis is that one of those leaks that popped up in the barrage of fakes pre-gamescom had a riddle in it that was:

"I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered."

The Windrunner bow seemed likely because I couldn't see Farondis helping Azshara but...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not that it's necessarily relevant, but in the interest of being thorough, the thing I thought of immediately with Farondis is that one of those leaks that popped up in the barrage of fakes pre-gamescom had a riddle in it that was:

"I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered."

The Windrunner bow seemed likely because I couldn't see Farondis helping Azshara but...
    Nah, he despises her, everything he has lost, she took it from him.

He even tries to kill her when you play as him while your character is captured.

I can't think of anything she could do to get him to join her side, and I'd expect him to play a major role in the war against Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Nah, he despises her, everything he has lost, she took it from him.

He even tries to kill her when you play as him while your character is captured.

I can't think of anything she could do to get him to join her side, and I'd expect him to play a major role in the war against Azshara.
    I agree. I also naturally assumed that would be super silly... except that given his very firm connection to Azshara and the Naga in Legion, the fact that they are all bound to Azsuna, that he has now defied Azshara twice, and that he has now vanished without a trace--I'm not so sure. If anyone could break the binding and subjugate him, wouldn't it be Azshara? And wouldn't she have a fair bit of reason to do so?

One would imagine his sudden disappearance indicates some kind of trouble or foul play.

This tickles my hype-bones!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Do ya magic thing, pull out something. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

8.0 idea I posted in a similar thread:

To anyone who is familiar with Ethereal lore, the Void invaded their planet and made their arcane barrier unstable. That had the effect of them being disintegrated and their souls being fused with arcane energy. In other words, they are Ethereals because of the state they are and not because they are those people.

What I mean by that is, what if we get a Worgen 2.0? Worgen we saw before Cata were Arugal's or the one in Northrend. No one could expect Worgen Gilneans being a thing as a playable race.

Now, what if a place in Azeroth gets attacked by either Ethereals mimicking a weapon that was their demise OR if we try to deflect an attack in 8.0 prepatch and a backlash creates Ethereals on Azeroth? Maybe Jaina's people? Khadgar? I dunno, but maybe in that sense the materialization might be tighter and their forms could be more "playable".

There are so many ways to adapt the concept IF they are actually up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    #FindingFarondis, the new Pixar movie.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    With your "Magic", could you try to get something from the files?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now this is interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Now this is interesting.
    Yeah. We know since release Farondis have unfinished business with Azshara! Another hint on Azshara/Naga/Old Gods stuff incoming?

I might be worng, but doesn't Farondis voice some regrets about rebelling against Azshara?
    Doesn't seem too far fetched to me that he would go back to her and bend the incorporal knee.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroc View Post
    I might be worng, but doesn't Farondis voice some regrets about rebelling against Azshara?
    Doesn't seem too far fetched to me that he would go back to her and bend the incorporal knee.
    IIRC he regrets only because its lead to death of his people.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    IIRC he regrets only because its lead to death of his people.
    But it also led to the undeath of his people.
    Perhaps he is off trying to get rid of that pesky curse?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroc View Post
    But it also led to the undeath of his people.
    Perhaps he is off trying to get rid of that pesky curse?
    I'm personally doubt it. IIRC at the end of questline his people cheer him for being stalwart against Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I'm personally doubt it. IIRC at the end of questline his people cheer him for being stalwart against Azshara.
    He might have been taken. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Farondis being absent is newss to me but I haven't done any World Quests in Azuna in a few weeks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi