10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sick mounts. Today was a good day between this and Nintendo direct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceck1993 View Post
    Hi Please Make Garrosh Kayne West.. I think we know why.
    done /10char
    [/URL]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    done /10char
    Thank you so much Hooman.. I'm pleased.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Jeff from the Overwatch team.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What about Jeff from the Overwatch team.
    Jeph definitely deserves to be on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Jeph definitely deserves to be on there.
    Is it Jeph?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Is it Jeph?
    Yes. Yes it is. Forever.

Deleted
    We need more pirates and boats in the Hype train. Make it happen!

A real world, factual example of how idiotic herd-fanboyism of some people makes the game worse for others:

1. Blizzard are greedy and in addition to charging for sub, they host a shop with pets. If you are a collectioner, you want to have these pets. Because you are a collectioner - that's why you play this game. You are feeling a bit sold out every time Blizzard put a new pet into the store, but thankfully there is an option to buy these pets for gold through the token. OK, fine, the ends meet somewhat.

2. Blizzard go to a completely unrelated area and put out a virtual ticket. You don't care about this ticket. The fanboys drool, but that's fine, you don't object, everyone is free to drool over whatever he wants. However, the price of the virtual ticket is $40 and the fanboys really drool a lot because Blizzard put a couple of mounts there. The next day you log in and see that the price of the token has skyrocketed. Because the fanboys with their stupid drooling over everything were herding out all night throwing their gold at Blizzard. And they threw so much that the price of the token is now much larger than what it was yesterday. And you share this price with them.

Sum total: you don't care about Blizzard's non-news and them charging an arm and a leg for every small fart, but since you are in the same game as fanboys, you are affected. Even if you don't touch the fanboys in any way and even if you never say anything. Just by virtue of being in the same game as the drooling herd ready to throw money for any reason possible.

And quite frankly, this begins to be the story of this game. It is shit and it is expensive. And it will continue to be shit and it will get more and more expensive, because of - yes, you guessed it - because of stupid, irrational, idiotic fanboyism.

This is not an empty rhetoric. You can see this with your own eyes. Right in the example I provided.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    A real world, factual example of how idiotic herd-fanboyism of some people makes the game worse for others:

1. Blizzard are greedy and in addition to charging for sub, they host a shop with pets. If you are a collectioner, you want to have these pets. Because you are a collectioner - that's why you play this game. You are feeling a bit sold out every time Blizzard put a new pet into the store, but thankfully there is an option to buy these pets for gold through the token. OK, fine, the ends meet somewhat.

2. Blizzard go to a completely unrelated area and put out a virtual ticket. You don't care about this ticket. The fanboys drool, but that's fine, you don't object, everyone is free to drool over whatever he wants. However, the price of the virtual ticket is $40 and the fanboys really drool a lot because Blizzard put a couple of mounts there. The next day you log in and see that the price of the token has skyrocketed. Because the fanboys with their stupid drooling over everything were herding out all night throwing their gold at Blizzard. And they threw so much that the price of the token is now much larger than what it was yesterday. And you share this price with them.

Sum total: you don't care about Blizzard's non-news and them charging an arm and a leg for every small fart, but since you are in the same game as fanboys, you are affected. Even if you don't touch the fanboys in any way and even if you never say anything. Just by virtue of being in the same game as the drooling herd ready to throw money for any reason possible.

And quite frankly, this begins to be the story of this game. It is shit and it is expensive. And it will continue to be shit and it will get more and more expensive, because of - yes, you guessed it - because of stupid, irrational, idiotic fanboyism.

This is not an empty rhetoric. You can see this with your own eyes. Right in the example I provided.
    Any chance you buying an iphone X?
    Be Free! <3

Deleted
    Well I would rather buy the associated mounts with normal currency.

long and once again negative rant
    Are you really complaining about something that will calm down eventually? It's already back to normal in NA and price is going down in EU as we speak. Give it time. You're not required to buy anything right now. Buy it with Battle.net Balance when prices calm down a bit.

10+ Year Old Account

No shit. It's a business.

The virtual ticket includes the panel streams.

I for one am all for any pets that put money towards any type of charity or disaster relief fund. Also the Virtual Ticket has remained the same price throughout it's existence.

Either way, this is entirely off topic and should not be in this thread. (Discussion of Blizz's sales tactics)

Going back on topic, in the unlikely event that we see a new class, how would you guys feel if we got something along the lines of say...

Class: Shadow Hunter
    Specs: Dark Ranger, Voodoo, Necromancy

Just been thinking up random ideas on what they could even potentially do. Since I feel like there isn't really enough for any of those things individually to be a standalone class, I thought it'd be cool to see something that had all three sort of combined as a single mail wearing class.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    I for one am all for any pets that put money towards any type of charity or disaster relief fund. Also the Virtual Ticket has remained the same price throughout it's existence.

Either way, this is entirely off topic and should not be in this thread. (Discussion of Blizz's sales tactics)

Going back on topic, in the unlikely event that we see a new class, how would you guys feel if we got something along the lines of say...

Just been thinking up random ideas on what they could even potentially do. Since I feel like there isn't really enough for any of those things individually to be a standalone class, I thought it'd be cool to see something that had all three sort of combined as a single mail wearing class.
    Blizzard had just introduced a Class in Legion.
    I really doubt there will be a new one in the next 3-4 years.
    Besides, a Shadow Hunter (awsome as it may sound) would be pretty similar to hunters or demon hunters...

If anything, a new race is imo a viable option for next expansion.

I think something Drakonic

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    How would you guys feel if we got something along the lines of say...

Not really sold on the idea of combining multiple classes into one, honestly. It just seems lazy.

I'd be pretty disappointed if the necromancer ended up as a specialization instead of its own class (if they ever decide to add it, that is).
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-09-14 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    done /10char
    Damn, this image makes me really miss Metzen. No matter how good or bad he was at his actual job, he had a true talent for announcing stuff at Blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Damn, this image makes me really miss Metzen. No matter how good or bad he was at his actual job, he had a true talent for announcing stuff at Blizzcon
    It wouldn't be impossible for him to get on stage just for the announcement, would it? He probably doesn't live too far from Anaheim...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It wouldn't be impossible for him to get on stage just for the announcement, would it? He probably doesn't live too far from Anaheim...
    I guess they could do that, but wouldn't it be weird to have someone from outside the company do the announcement instead of people who still work for Blizzard?

How do we know this is the "Official" thread, hmmm?
    What if someone else starts a thread and says theirs is the official one?