Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The minimap was posted on MMO-Champion so if they wanted to remove it, they better do it now. The masses of this forum will have seen it.
    Map texture*, minimap would have more stuff on it and some depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's the deal with it being 7.3.2? And not .5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    We won't get a 7.4. "Minor patches" is what Ion said.
    Yes, we get a 7.4 as even a 7.4 can be a MINOR patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes, we get a 7.4 as even a 7.4 can be a MINOR patch.
    probably not, 7.3.2 is gonna be the raid patch, my bet is 7.3.5 is going to be the minor content.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    It's definitely going to be the Kul Tiras expansion, this is likely just something that'll either release some old god shit or that N'zoth will try to corrupt it now that it's exposed.

I personally hope we'll have another Qiraji war now, they're my favorite enemies.
    Reposting this for increased relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So this is like 10-15% serious:

The map on the KT armor set has really weird "rivers". Specifically, these two cross shaped bodies of water that are right next to each other. It also has a bunch of small lakes with odd placement (really close to the coast) and several distinct areas that are the same color as the aforementioned rivers and lakes (I suppose these could also be mountains, but they're kinda weirdly placed for that, mostly coastal and isolated peaks, and not a range in the center like you'd expect). So out of curiosity if anything could be gleaned by outlining all of it to make it more distinct I did so for the clearer of the lightened areas.

Also note that the southern, more separate landmass with the X is much lighter in color along most of the landmass--like the rivers in the rest of the map, which is also strange.

So after outlining it, I realized that (and here, I'll again point out this is not some super serious claim) the map can be read as underground, resolving a lot of the weirdness of these bodies of water and splotches and explaining why the southern island is such a light color in comparison.

And then it occurred to me that it's pretty silly for anyone from Kul Tiras to attach a map of Kul Tiras to their armor. Are they getting lost on the island they were born and have always lived on, and thus need a reminder handy? Do they want other people they meet to know exactly what the place they come from looks like on a map? It seems pretty silly to wear a map as a badge, even in our modern society where maps are so readily available and people know geography much more than the average person in fantasy times did... it would be strange to wear a map of your home country as identification of who you're with. Wouldn't it pretty much have to be a map of some more unfamiliar region that they have sewn into their armor to keep a hold of that information, either literally or metaphorically?

The second map appears to be a much smaller island with a spot located in the nearby water that is accessed or has access to someplace off the map, and there are similar markings that connect the southern island to the main landmass--which is odd because you shouldn't need to start someplace else to find the treasure there, just get an indication of the path once there. So you could actually read this like the boat markers we get on ships and zeps currently (i.e. there is a spot on the southern island, and a spot on the second map's island [KT?] that travel you to the main landmass.

Again, mostly nonsense, but just some interesting things.

The people at Cenarion Hold are definitely dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I just hope they clarify EARLY whether or not we can talk to an npc to turn it back to the old Silithus so I can get those AQ 20 / 40 quests completed, cba doing them all now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So what's the deal with it being 7.3.2? And not .5
    7.3.2 = 7.3 fixes trhat should have been in from the start - like the trader so you can do the jc questline without milling 5k of ore....
    7.3.5 = next raid

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The people at Cenarion Hold are definitely dead.
    It must've been quite the site before impact at ground zero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    probably not, 7.3.2 is gonna be the raid patch, my bet is 7.3.5 is going to be the minor content.
    no, 7.3.5 is going to be the raid patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope they clarify EARLY whether or not we can talk to an npc to turn it back to the old Silithus so I can get those AQ 20 / 40 quests completed, cba doing them all now.
    tbh if you havent done them at least one after 13 years no need for you to do them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    no, 7.3.5 is going to be the raid patch.
    Source? 7.3.2 is looking like it's going to be the raid patch

AQ area looks mostly untouched.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't take Illidan serious with how he talks.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    AQ area looks mostly untouched.
    Yeah but cenarion hold doesn't, LUL

7+ Year Old Account
    Quick WE must warn cenarion hold!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    lets send all those pesky doomsayers we have in dalaran over there!

Edit: BEHOLD! (i need that kid riding the boat image so I can add it)
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    The Validated Doomsayers already tried warning everyone.

No one listened.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    lets send all those pesky doomsayers we have in dalaran over there!

Edit: BEHOLD! (i need that kid riding the boat image so I can add it)
    Not a planet with a sword through it? A little disappointed.

From the other thread;

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboon View Post
    So based off the VO's on YT it sounds like Sargeras caused Initial wound at least that may allow C'thun to "re-awaken" (if its him) and by closer look at the map image it looks as if there is power filled cracks that surround the Bones of Grakkarond... So maybe a Old got re-animated Bronze Drake inc? Like we've seen necromancers raise fallen dragons we've witnessed the Lich King raise the great Sindragosa. We've also seen the Emerald Nightmares ability to corrupt living green dragons and since the Old God caused the corruption of the Emerald Dream and we have seen them Corrupt the Aspect of Earth, This would be straight up their ally when you have the remains of a large Bronze dragon laying around in your zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    From the other thread;
    I don't get what he is talking about. Is there some second map that is of Dragonblight? Because Galakrond is in Northrend.

I don't get what he is talking about. Is there some second map that is of Dragonblight? Because Galakrond is in Northrend.
    Wrong dragon.

Edit: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Grakkarond