7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A Time skip would just make child characters more relevent(Moira's son and Anduin would be a full adult) and for lore junkies it would feel better no big tragedy would happen every year. Of course it would be a good excuse(Or whatever word you want) to change certain places in the world to be different. I think the point would be, our characters wouldn't age, the world itself would.

As for it being likely? Very doubtful.
    I think if a time skip were to happen, there would have to be a pretty major pre-event, crap ton of short stories and books/audio dramas to fill the gaps. Would throw off a lot of people that don't look up things on fan sites such as ours, the majority of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    If they wanted to, they could always throw a Khadgar style aging curse on him
    I thought about this as well, it could work!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I think if a time skip were to happen, there would have to be a pretty major pre-event, crap ton of short stories and books/audio dramas to fill the gaps. Would throw off a lot of people that don't look up things on fan sites such as ours, the majority of people.
    I guess it would be okay if it's introduced well enough in the expansion presentation/trailer/whatever. Players seem to follow what's going on much more than what we suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Historically, Blizzard has done a somewhat iffy job at putting expository lore in game; you can understand it, but without reading some accompanying novel or going to a third party source you'll normally be missing out.

Honestly, the best way to accomplish a time job imo would be to have a WC4 set in the interim.
    I won't argue with that, so much essential parts of lore are being left out in game, and I completely agree on the fact that just playing it you're missing out on a lot of stuff. As for a WC4, I could see it happening, but I don't know if I would be as excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    associating themselves with fictional mass murderer because they have had tragic events happened in their lives? they must have seriously injured their brain in the process.
    You're an idiot like usual, nothing new here. I don't even know why you bother commenting at all these days.

Go learn her story and you'll easily find out why people look to her as a symbol.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-09-23 at 08:57 PM.

Pre cata sylvanas was actually a decent character but it's all downhill from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    You're an idiot like usual, nothing new here. I don't even know why you bother commenting at all these days.

Go learn her story and you'll easily find out why people look to her as a symbol.
    Having a tragedy doesn't give people a free pass to do whatever they want.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I won't argue with that, so much essential parts of lore are being left out in game, and I completely agree on the fact that just playing it you're missing out on a lot of stuff.
    All you need to know is you can't get rid of the Horde because reasons, and all cosmic forces are bastards.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post

is your avatar supposed to represent a fan you throwing shit at with posts like this one? End doesn't justify the means. I'm pretty sure the only cancer survivors who find story of Sylvanas inspiring are living in your sick imagination. moron

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-09-23 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    It was discussed?
    "The Windrunner sisters must meet. And there is only one place it can be done." YASSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    "The Windrunner sisters must meet. And there is only one place it can be done." YASSSSS
    They are going to admit simultaneously that all of them are into human dudes, start laughing and then they will have tea.

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    is your avatar supposed to represent a fan you throwing shit at with posts like this one? End doesn't justify the means. I'm pretty sure the only cancer survivors who find story of Sylvanas inspiring are living in your sick imagination. moron
    He is a trihard you normie

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    They are going to admit simultaneously that all of them are into human dudes, start laughing and then they will have tea.
    This!!

10/10
    Case closed!

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point Veressa is gonna have to have some important thing about her like the way Sylvanas and Alleria does.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    At this point Veressa is gonna have to have some important thing about her like the way Sylvanas and Alleria does.
    Yeah, her important thing is being sane.

I hope that, when they get together, they somehow reference the pendant that we find and give Sylvanas in that old questline.
    The inscription in the pendant read: "To Sylvanas. Love always, Alleria."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yeah, her important thing is being sane.
    I think that she is a Dreadlord

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    This sooo much. *the intro music of FRIENDS starts playing in the background, and you can see the Windrunner sisters in various ordinary life moments* I'll beeeee there for youuuuu, tutututu...

Warning, speculation ahead

In 7.3.2, Blizzard shipped 104 files behind a new encryption key (the Silithus stuff is under a different key). Not uncommon, but the unusually large amount and the fact we weren't able to instantly guess a few files behind it got me curious as to what it hides.

Together with some friends, we've managed to get a pretty good overview on what it blocks from view.

- A mount called raptormount_v2 with 37 new sounds.
    - A mount, probably a horse. Possibly named Seabraid Stallion. Likely still WIP so unable to confirm name.
    - A new battle pet named Tottle. It uses some existing Goren sounds and has ~47 new (still encrypted) files including sounds

Start of speculation

A new raptor mount is very interesting and the possibility of it being combined with a horse (especially one being named Seabraid Stallion) makes it all the more interesting when taken in the same context of Blizzard removing Kul Tiras and Zandalar filenames in 7.3.
    My theory right now is that these are CE mounts (and maybe a pet) that'll be unlocked sometime during the lifetime of 7.3.2, maybe with digital prepurchase for the new expansion CE going up sometime after BlizzCon when they expect 7.3.2 to still be on live.

End of speculation

In conclusion:

Last edited by Marlamin; 2017-09-24 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Warning, speculation ahead

In 7.3.2, Blizzard shipped 104 files behind a new encryption key (the Silithus stuff is under a different key). Not uncommon, but the unusually large amount and the fact we weren't able to instantly guess a few files behind it got me curious as to what it hides.

Together with some friends, we've managed to get a pretty good overview on what it blocks from view.

- A mount called raptormount_v2 with 37 new sounds.
    - A mount, probably a horse. Possibly named Seabraid Stallion. Likely still WIP so unable to confirm name.
    - A new battle pet named Tottle. It uses some existing Goren sounds and has ~47 new (still encrypted) files including sounds

Start of speculation

A new raptor mount is very interesting and the possibility of it being combined with a horse (especially one being named Seabraid Stallion) makes it all the more interesting when taken in the same context of Blizzard removing Kul Tiras and Zandalar filenames in 7.3.
    My theory right now is that these are CE mounts (and maybe a pet) that'll be unlocked sometime during the lifetime of 7.3.2, maybe with digital prepurchase for the new expansion CE going up sometime after BlizzCon when they expect 7.3.2 to still be on live.

End of speculation

In conclusion:

Well, it is a massive speculation that Kul Tiras and Zandalar will play a major role in next expansion.
    At this point, it's either a huge indicator of that being true, or Blizzard are fucking with us on a hole new level to throw us off track.

I believe that the expansion will be Kul Tiras, and we will get a new Troll Raid.

Madness will consume you!!!