Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    where did you read this?
    because the second part is a special mechanic that happens in the final boss of the new raid, it is not "all 6 proc at once"
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=273700/a...or-build-25255

It was tested on the PTR how it works, I linked the newest outcome, because earlier it worked differently.

the others will be made legendary soon most likely.
    this one was an epic but has suddenly been made legendary, so it is most likley the others will be made legendary soon too. just one was upgraded to test its systems though
    Well there is this item that upgrades other trinkets +5 ilvl per week akin to Archi ring upgrades from WOD, they wouldn't add it if the trinkets were planned to be automatically upgraded. And whether they change colour from purple to orange at max upgrade, doesn't really matter. Functionality is the same and it doesn't share legendary restriction either.

I just find it weird they would make one of them already fully upgraded instead of making players grind upgrades for that one too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=273700/a...or-build-25255

It was tested on the PTR how it works, I linked the newest outcome, because earlier it worked differently.

Well there is this item that upgrades other trinkets +5 ilvl per week akin to Archi ring upgrades from WOD, they wouldn't add it if the trinkets were planned to be automatically upgraded. And whether they change colour from purple to orange at max upgrade, doesn't really matter. Functionality is the same and it doesn't share legendary restriction either.

I just find it weird they would make one of them already fully upgraded instead of making players grind upgrades for that one too.
    I think it will need to be upgraded, but just that right now it is a default "max" and they will add in the system soon that makes it 920 or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    Old school last-boss leggo, fuck yes.

Doesn't share legendary equip restrictions, fuck yes.

Item that provides Path of the Titans trinket ilvls... so an alternative progression route of getting an ilvl 1000 trink. Umm... fuck yeah!

its gg boiis.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I play a class that doesn't value the stupid crystal so highly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we start banning people who put XD in a thread title? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 legendary that does not share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries. However, you can still only equip one Path of the Titan trinket, itself included.

Aman'Thul's Vision
    +1,430 Critical strike
    +1,430 Haste
    +1,430 Versatility
    +1,430 Mastery
    Equip: Your spells and abilities have a chance to grant you 2200 Speed, Avoidance, and Leech for 12 sec.

Aman'Thul's Grandeur
    When empowered by the Pantheon, your Intellect is increased by 6700 for 15 sec.

Ya thoughts XD
    that people are retarded and gonna farm arcano crystal anyway because "but i gotta have 2 of them now ><"

Arcano is overrated. Granted in EN and even NH it was the bee's knees, but the scaling isn't great. There are more powerful trinkets for nearly every situation from ToS.

where did you read this?
    because the second part is a special mechanic that happens in the final boss of the new raid, it is not "all 6 proc at once"
    It's literally been known since the trinkets came out.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=272830/h...m-antorus-work

Taking the worst parts about Garrosh and Archimonde and combining them into something even worse. Pretty impressive, really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Arcano is overrated. Granted in EN and even NH it was the bee's knees, but the scaling isn't great. There are more powerful trinkets for nearly every situation from ToS.
    That depends entirely on your spec, for some specs Arcano is still by far the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    People on PTR have said they can equip 2 legendaries in addition to this legendary pantheon trinket. So assuming they nerf Sea star healing trinket I will have 2 legendaries taking up my trinket slots, Tier 21 4 set and maybe tier 20 2 set, with a legendary ring. That leaves 4 item slots to have any choice over.
    Yup, the Pantheon trinkets limit gearing even more, in an expansion that's supposed to be about having lots of choice in where you get your gear from and which items to use.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm glad I play a class that doesn't value the stupid crystal so highly.
    Which class is that? Does Monk (WW/BrM) and DH (Hav/Ve) benefit from crystal and statsticks?

Well playing arcano warlock is going to be double fun in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Which class is that? Does Monk (WW/BrM) and DH (Hav/Ve) benefit from crystal and statsticks?
    Feral, and even then the Arcano 2.0 is so big and has an agi proc that it's decent for Feral. Arcano 1.0 is very strong for Havoc, so I don't see why 2.0 wouldn't be.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yup, the Pantheon trinkets limit gearing even more, in an expansion that's supposed to be about having lots of choice in where you get your gear from and which items to use.
    There always was is and will be BiS gear. Was it limiting in WoD or MoP or Cata or WotLK? Just because some of your BiS is now a legendary doesn't mean it's any more limiting then before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    Just when you think the tank one is terrible and the worst trinket they ever made they made it even worse wtf blizzard xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Except monk and rogues every other classes best trinket (at least on top 3) is arcanocrystal even on 860. Not even worth of Jaylock.
    lol you actually think an 860 trinket is even worth it to put it on a character??

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    There always was is and will be BiS gear. Was it limiting in WoD or MoP or Cata or WotLK? Just because some of your BiS is now a legendary doesn't mean it's any more limiting then before.
    Again, Legion explicitly set out to kill BiS and let you use a bunch of different gear(which I dislike personally, I liked BiS), but now they're doing the opposite. Just pointing out their lack of consistent design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    lol you actually think an 860 trinket is even worth it to put it on a character??
    Yes, it is, for plenty of classes. An 890 is about as good as a 940 Engine for my warrior, that should tell you something about its power level.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Which class is that?
    I play a Feral Druid.
    Feral, and even then the Arcano 2.0 is so big and has an agi proc that it's decent for Feral
    True enough. I'll happily pass it on to raiders who get much more use out of it though.

That depends entirely on your spec, for some specs Arcano is still by far the best.
    For which specs? I main Fire mage nowadays, and my 915 Arcano is good but not the 'best' in neither ST/Cleave nor AoE. It is a convenient sort of close to best in any situation if you're too lazy to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    For which specs? I main Fire mage nowadays, and my 915 Arcano is good but not the 'best' in neither ST/Cleave nor AoE. It is a convenient sort of close to best in any situation if you're too lazy to switch.
    Arms, as far as I'm aware all 3 warlock specs, Shadow, MM, Balance, Havoc. Not automatically best regardless of ilevel, but definitely outperforming equal ilevel trinkets.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Arms, as far as I'm aware all 3 warlock specs, Shadow, MM, Balance, Havoc. Not automatically best regardless of ilevel, but definitely outperforming equal ilevel trinkets.
    Affl Warlock for sure, 860 Arcano would be like ~20k DPS upgrade over all of my 910+ Trinkets - sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Only if it's Aman'Thul's. You still need 4 specific roles and Aman'Thul's is the wild card. 4 of the same non-Aman'Thul's will NOT proc empowerment.
    Here is what was changed with it:

You now only need 4 trinket procs active at once to become Empowered. This should help raids of small sizes reach Empowerment.
    The proc from Aman'Thul's Vision serves as a wildcard, taking the place of any or all role-specific trinket proc. So you could have a Khaz'goroth's Courage, Golganneth's Vitality, Eonar's Compassion, and Aman'Thul's Vision proc, or you could have three Aman'Thul's Vision and one Eonar's Compassion, or even four Aman'Thul's Vision. This will allow additional trinket flexibility as your raid gears up. You will not need one person forced into equipping a role-specific trinket to activate Empowerment; you can now activate Empowerment solely with equipped Aman'Thul's Vision.
    The way I am reading this is you don't need all 4 specific roles to still do it. You can all have Aman'Thul's and get all the procs, you could have 1 trinket and rest Aman'Thul's and still get all the procs. The same looks like it could happen with other trinkets based on the wording of the first line. Of course as more people test it on the PTR it'll be easier to tell, but it looks like they changed it to help raids of 10 and so who wouldn't be able to cover all the procs as easily as bigger groups could.