Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post

Celta was close to upset ManU @El semifinals.

La Liga isn't bad at all. And Valencia iirc is top 4 atm.
    They were alright. Couldnt contain the fellaini though

15+ Year Old Account
    aaaaa, feels good to have a sports channel with English commentary Been pretty dead today with the flu, but judging by whats been said here about the Liverpool - United game, I didn't miss much.

Just tuned in in time for the last 5 mins of the first half of Atletico - Barca.

Deleted
    I knew I should have put some money on Palace doing over Chelsea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nation bashing is NOT okay and we will not tolerate it.

where was the nation bashing?

Deleted
    I think just mentioning the word "nationality" is nation bashing to these soft mods.

And the guy who said it is already banned, so, gg on coming in here and showin us whose boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    where was the nation bashing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I think just mentioning the word "nationality" is nation bashing to these soft mods.

And the guy who said it is already banned, so, gg on coming in here and showin us whose boss?
    The post was bad enough that we removed it. I felt a general reminder that we do not tolerate nationbashing was in order.

Deleted
    Fun fact... I'm African-American with a Canary Island mother, thus heritage. I didn't see nationbashing, I saw a guy who is constantly looking for trouble and getting banned 10 hours after getting out.

I'd be more concerned with the individual rather than nationbashing, especially on a football/soccer thread. Since whether we like it or not, we are from all round the world and whether we like it or not we are going to defend our fans, our teams, our nationalities... even more so during a WC year. However, that doesn't mean we won't keep respecting each other, understanding our banter and defending the colors we believe in.

my 2 cents.

Deleted
    We're the most popular butt of every joke going.
    Well except for the Belgians and Scots.
    And Irish.
    And Portuguese.

We're a self regulating organism in this thread for the most part anyway. No need for mod zeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    We're the most popular butt of every joke going.
    Well except for the Belgians and Scots.
    And Irish.
    And Portuguese.

We're a self regulating organism in this thread for the most part anyway. No need for mod zeal.
    You really think that around the world people make more fun of Belgians, Scots, Irish and Portuguese than French?

Portuguese for example are made fun of by French, Spanish and Brazilian, no one else as far as i know. French are joked around the whole world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it would be wise to bait Portugal like we do France, the French seem okay to take the jokes the Portuguese in here are the worst at taking any kind of joke.

I'd love to have seen this nation bashing post though.

Fucking Frenchies. Thinking they’re all important with their baguettes and cwassonts.
    What’s that laugh they do? Hue hue hue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    What’s that laugh they do? Hue hue hue?
    That's the Brazillians, French is "hon hon hon"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by helden View Post
    that's the brazillians, french is "hon hon hon"
    lmao 10/10

As my French teacher would've said... NASAL, REMEMBER NASAL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    You really think that around the world people make more fun of Belgians, Scots, Irish and Portuguese than French?

Portuguese for example are made fun of by French, Spanish and Brazilian, no one else as far as i know. French are joked around the whole world.
    I believe he was talking about this thread.

You got baited once again.

#Poems

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to watch this Tuesday game against Spurs. I'm genuinely excited

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Moyes can't even get the Scotland job.

Top kek
    Allardyce turning us down now.

That's the bottom of the fucking barrel.

Just throw the SFA cheque book at Ancelotti or get Fergie out of retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I don't think it would be wise to bait Portugal like we do France, the French seem okay to take the jokes the Portuguese in here are the worst at taking any kind of joke.

I'd love to have seen this nation bashing post though.
    Nah, here in Portugal, we can take jokes about us pretty well. The banter in this thread it's just that bad and many times gets close to insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I believe he was talking about this thread.

You got baited once again.

#Poems
    Actually, judging from the countries he said, I think he meant it generally in France because they have loads of Portuguese immigrants there and they joke about them(us) a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow just saw what Chelsea posted on their official Twitter account a few hours before yesterdays game. Really disrespectful to Crystal Palace to show that kind of movie and it really turned around and bit them in the ass.... Karma's a bitch!

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/919146089709801472

Talking about the first 30 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Nah, here in Portugal, we can take jokes about us pretty well. The banter in this thread it's just that bad and many times gets close to insulting.
    Considering how you seem to take being called "Portugeezer" as the direst insult imaginable, i'm gonna bullshit on you lot taking banter well.

Considering how you seem to take being called "Portugeezer" as the direst insult imaginable, i'm gonna bullshit on you lot taking banter well.
    I said it 3 or 4 times already, what i thought it meant. If you only selectively follow the thread, it's not my problem.

Deleted
    Just block this cunt like I did.

His banter is fucking chronic.