Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just imagine if it turns out Jaina's people were dreadlords actually, and all these years we suspected her of being one. Would be really nice imo.

Also, I don't think Wrathion is in league with the Void, otherwise he would've probably reacted differently to Aman'Thuls power, showing some sort of void magic growing.
    Interesting fact. Murozond and Wrathion both related to Amanthul through visions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Hasn't he died more than Varimathras?
    There was datamined his model but he never did appearance in Legion.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i think the only "south seas" theme isnt enough for the whole addon.
    Maybe the title will be something like:

WoW: Shadowstorm

1)South Seas theme
    2)Void Lords theme
    3)Shadow Lands theme

All in one title.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    In many cases "Before the storm."

It doesn't have to be literal, it can mean something really big is going to happen.
    That is true, but I'd like to assume being a writer and all... it was done purposely like that.

Good news, WoW Fans. I got in touch with an old friend who works at Blizzard and was able to secure some information on version 8.0!

The expansion will feature three new races. But two of them are being called "Sub-Races" because they share animations with an existing race. The third is an all-new to WoW neutral race from the South Seas.

Azeroth Questlines are being revamped to bring them up to date with current lore. Though the world itself is not being changed. The model updates you saw in Legion were just the first step toward this revamp.

Battle to 120 and travel to the South Seas. Kul'tiras is the main focal point of the South Seas, with multiple zones on it. Other islands include Kezan, Zandalar, Plunder Isle, Crestfall, and Zul'dare.

N'Zoth, Zul, Azshara, and "Admiral Alverold" are main villains. At least one of them survives the expansion.

Players will build and upgrade a shipyard, bringing back a lot of the Garrison tech that was unused in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yup, hence we like Marlamin's title speculation

Though I'd change it to Storm upon Kul'Tiras.
    I feel like the title will pay homage to Shadow over Innsmouth in some way.

Making N'zoth and N'raqi subject of worship of some creepy seamen nation is too good to pass it up lol!
    Add naga and Azshara somehow and you could've pretty interesting sea-based expac.

Here's something to keep you guessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Aram (Scrolls of Lore forums)
    Taking place after the climactic events of Shadows of Argus, World of Warcraft: Before the Storm tells the story of what awaits the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance in the wake of their struggle against the demonic Burning Legion
    https://www.amazon.com/Before-Storm-...dp/0399594094/

No art yet, but logo pretty waterish
    Edit: Seems like I got here too late. Well, leaving the post for those who just got here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Interesting fact. Murozond and Wrathion both related to Amanthul through visions.

- - - Updated - - -

There was datamined his model but he never did appearance in Legion.
    Would be interesting if one causation affected 2 characters completely differently:

Nozdormu starts fear what the future holds, allying with the enemy and becoming Murozond

While Wrathion steps up to the challenge and tries to stop the enemy (Like he already tried with the Iron Horde).
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Funtira View Post
    Good news, WoW Fans. I got in touch with an old friend who works at Blizzard and was able to secure some information on version 8.0!

The expansion will feature three new races. But two of them are being called "Sub-Races" because they share animations with an existing race. The third is an all-new to WoW neutral race from the South Seas.

Azeroth Questlines are being revamped to bring them up to date with current lore. Though the world itself is not being changed. The model updates you saw in Legion were just the first step toward this revamp.

Battle to 120 and travel to the South Seas. Kul'tiras is the main focal point of the South Seas, with multiple zones on it. Other islands include Kezan, Zandalar, Plunder Isle, Crestfall, and Zul'dare.

N'Zoth, Zul, Azshara, and "Admiral Alverold" are main villains. At least one of them survives the expansion.

Players will build and upgrade a shipyard, bringing back a lot of the Garrison tech that was unused in Legion.
    5 points for mentioning shared animations.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    We've already been over that/going over it now.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like shitty addon. WoD v2.0.

7+ Year Old Account

Honestly wouldn't mind this. Even the last point as long as the shipyard is part of a capital city. And only the shipyard part is phased. Like if they took a small part of Dalaran and phased it for individual players.

Edit: Seems like I got here too late. Well, leaving the post for those who just got here.
    This may be the only legit thing we have so far?

Hello uncle' brother' son.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    We've already been over that/going over it now.
    This thread moves too fast.

It will get worse, as leak season is sure to reach full power this week, and the chance of a real leak appearing any time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I really, really want Blizzard to go with something similar to my idea for a crustacean Aqir subrace serving N'zoth beneath the waves similar to the Deep Ones.
    Sounds dope.

A big bummer for me though is that we will immediately know if N'zoth is behind it all.
    Chronicles kinda ruined the big surprise in the end of the tunnel type of reveal if they 're gonna do something like the Deep ones with him and Aqir and N'raqi.

This thread moves too fast.

It will get worse, as leak season is sure to reach full power this week, and the chance of a real leak appearing any time now.
    Yeah.. and proper BlizzCon prep isn't even underway yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Hello uncle' brother' son.
    I'm not responsible for this leak.(Im the guy that originally started the uncle' brother' son leaks)

10+ Year Old Account
    *Drinks some Arcwine*

There we go, back to normal levels of excitement.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I take it once you kill Sargeras you're unsubscribing with this attitude?
    Nah. I'm still going to play. But, I won't be playing as much.

HOWEVER, I do like where the new Novel is headed...

If they do it RIGHT...

They might make the Old Gods/Void Lords interesting for once.

But....Gameplay Lore will NEVER be as good a book lore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    *Drinks some Arcwine*

There we go, back to normal levels of excitement.
    You might be drinking the batch with my feet all over it, since I just did that WQ today.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I'm not responsible for this leak.(Im the guy that originally started the uncle' brother' son leaks)
    Maybe it another brother of uncle' son?