Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You might be drinking the batch with my feet all over it, since I just did that WQ today.
    Well I hope you washed them you swine.

Quote Originally Posted by Funtira View Post
    Good news, WoW Fans. I got in touch with an old friend who works at Blizzard and was able to secure some information on version 8.0!

The expansion will feature three new races. But two of them are being called "Sub-Races" because they share animations with an existing race. The third is an all-new to WoW neutral race from the South Seas.

Azeroth Questlines are being revamped to bring them up to date with current lore. Though the world itself is not being changed. The model updates you saw in Legion were just the first step toward this revamp.

Battle to 120 and travel to the South Seas. Kul'tiras is the main focal point of the South Seas, with multiple zones on it. Other islands include Kezan, Zandalar, Plunder Isle, Crestfall, and Zul'dare.

N'Zoth, Zul, Azshara, and "Admiral Alverold" are main villains. At least one of them survives the expansion.

Players will build and upgrade a shipyard, bringing back a lot of the Garrison tech that was unused in Legion.
    Seems basic and very generalistic. Could be the leak we're looking for I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oooh, oooh my turn to guess an expansion name!

"Storms of Kul Tiras"

Because before the storm and stuff.
    Nope. Storm doesn't mean Kul'tiras. It means the Naga/Old Gods. Kul'tiras might just be a key factor in it, for the Alliance.

My turn to guess, as I have 3:

World Of Warcraft: Chaos.

World Of Warcraft: Empire.

Or, World Or Warcraft: Storms Of Below (AKA, SoB! Eh? Get it? ...No? Cause...Nyalotha, and terror and shit? Man...).

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Well I hope you washed them you swine.

Seems basic and very generalistic.
    Yeah agreed. Looks like mix of several leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nope. Storm doesn't mean Kul'tiras. It means the Naga/Old Gods. Kul'tiras might just be a key factor in it, for the Alliance.

My turn to guess, as I have 3:

World Of Warcraft: Chaos.

World Of Warcraft: Empire.

Or, World Or Warcraft: Storms Of Below (AKA, SoB! Eh? Get it? ...No? Cause...Nyalotha, and terror and shit? Man...).
    I'm just going off the armor, to be honest. Not a very inspirational guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Sounds like shitty addon. WoD v2.0.
    bro, the fking word "garrison" was mentioned, GG rip wow

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Where it's heading? We have no idea where it's heading . . .
    I do.

Queen Azshara's rise/fall, N'zoth's fall, Azeroth's Corruption/Cleansing (I still think Azeroth to be the Final Boss next Expansion), Anduin/Jaina story, Horde story with the Zandalari, and much much more...

3 new races, 2 are sub. Those 2 sub will probs be void elves and nightborne? The new race being either khadgar or tortollan

Just call it "The Storm", more ominous than X of (the) Y

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Seems like "Storms" is the new "Shadows"...
    Haha i remember pre Legion phrase " Night Elves is the new Orcs".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    3 new races, 2 are sub. Those 2 sub will probs be void elves and nightborne? The new race being either khadgar or tortollan
    *goes off to reserve Dadgar as a char name*

- - - Updated - - -

My uncle' brother' son just told me the next expansion name:

World Of Warcraft: Heroes of the Storm
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    i hope that leak is fake, i cant deal with garrisons, or mission tables, or followers anymore. When a game utilizes one of those just to keep players logging in everyday, you know there is something wrong with the core gameplay of the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Haha i remember pre Legion phrase " Night Elves is the new Orcs".
    Well in that case, I supposed trolls and ghost-pirates are the new night elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    i hope that leak is fake, i cant deal with garrisons, or mission tables, or followers anymore. When a game utilizes one of those just to keep players logging in everyday, you know there is something wrong with the core gameplay of the game itself.
    It doesn't look like Blizzard is moving away from that way of thinking. From WoD onwards we are now important characters in the story, we command people to do things, build this, kill that. I personally don't like it to be honest and the mission table thing has no depth to it at all. Click button > Wait 17 hours > Collect.

The game needs something really fresh and engaging.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    You don't need to log in every day tho. For me that's like 3-4 minutes per day(and is pretty much not mandatory) of my daily wow routine that takes 1-2 hours, unlike other expansions where raids were the only form of progression. It's not like on WoD when Garrisons where LITERALLY the only thing to log in for on non raid days.
    Also, you could always use the app and not log in over PC for it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    New addon in June confirmed.
    You don't really know what "confirmed" means.

"Illidan" was published on April, over 4 months before expansion release. For 8.0, I still predict late September/early October.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thulvaso View Post
    It doesn't look like Blizzard is moving away from that way of thinking. From WoD onwards we are now important characters in the story, we command people to do things, build this, kill that. I personally don't like it to be honest and the mission table thing has no depth to it at all. Click button > Wait 17 hours > Collect.

The game needs something really fresh and engaging.
    Agreed, but before it does that, it needs to go back and fix this shit lol

Storm of nyalotha?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW The Vengeance of the Queens