10+ Year Old Account
    I googled "Azeroth globe" to prove a point to a guildmate and saw this. Granted, I know it is really old - but I am curious what you all think. It's from the Azeroth hologram in Ulduar.

Last edited by Fluffernut; 2017-10-27 at 05:02 PM. Reason: updated picture with continent names

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    The shadowlands is where all dead go, yes?

The first time Sylvanas died, she went to paradise; the second time, to a dark abyss.

We could have the shadowlands being a series of varied, surreal landscapes, ranging from one area to the next.
    This. The Shadowlands, like the Emerald Dream, IS Azeroth. Areas would be familiar, but also very different and surreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Would anyone else like to see the boat/zeppelin system of fast travel used again in some capacity?
    Yes, but calling it "fast travel" is grossly misleading. Ain't nothing fast about waiting five minutes for the boat/zeppelin to arrive and then alt+tabbing for a bit and realizing it took you to where you needed to be... and back again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Again, Legion was a colorful expansion that featured demons in it up to 7.2 and the Broken Shores where it became REALLY dark. I believe it would be something similar to that.
    I think people forget just how big of a shock of diversity Legion was to us at first. So many stories, so many characters getting attention, so much diversity in the zones and the questing (including the Artifacts).

We're just over it now cause it's been more narrowly focused on the Legion and Argus for a while now.

I'm dead sure the next expansion will start just like you say, with more colour and more stories and more characters that we then slowly work through till we focus on the end parts of the expansion.

I think if there was a Shadowlands expansion it would be about the realms of living and dead merging due to Sargeras wounding Azeroth. So there would be NEW zones, but they would be getting screwed up by old gods and the spirits coming over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    I googled "Azeroth globe" to prove a point to a guildmate and saw this. Granted, I know it is really old - but I am curious what you all think. It's from the Azeroth hologram in Ulduar.

What am I supposed to be looking at? That looks like Northrend to me.

EDIT: Oh. You changed the photo to something else when I quoted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post

http://i.imgur.com/7oQ00Lh.png
    It turns out to be the same thing that are bellow the Maelstrom, it could indicate Pandaria in the old days or some of the isles out of scale.

I know it hasn’t been discussed much but, didn’t they remove Prince Farondis from doing most of the voice overs for the Azsuna WQs in 7.3? Maybe he’s involved with Azshara coming up? (In the being captured sense)

Deleted
    The long wait will pay off with sweet, sweet leaks. No brakes on the hypetrain! Next stop, expansionville!
    next week will be glorius, i hope it lives up to the hype and they change some major things

And he’s not in his little palace anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I know it hasn’t been discussed much but, didn’t they remove Prince Farondis from doing most of the voice overs for the Azsuna WQs in 7.3? Maybe he’s involved with Azshara coming up? (In the being captured sense)
    Wait, did they really swap him out?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been discussed in this chat before; we know there's an icecap above Northrend, but it's likely not continent material.
    Okey dokey - I just thought it looked slightly...'voo doo mask-ish"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

wanering isle, the giant turtle? idk looks to big wtf is that

The long wait will pay off with sweet, sweet leaks. No brakes on the hypetrain! Next stop, expansionville!
    Tchooootchooooo madafakas!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been discussed in this chat before; we know there's an icecap above Northrend, but it's likely not continent material.
    There is the same thing the south pole aswell, could be just some icecaps, someone already said once that it looked alot like the wandering isle

Even if I know it's not gonna happen, It would be cool to have the Vindicaar back again, but this time we use it as a way to free from the old god influence all the "updated" zones under a little scenario format, and then we can but a fast travel point on the freed zone like on argus and unlock the zone world quests etc. And we could be able to upgrade the Vindicaar with better equipement for world buff etc...
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Deleted
    some guy on reddit said he may have found another "circle of stars" https://imgur.com/a/PtGMj

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    some guy on reddit said he may have found another "circle of stars" https://imgur.com/a/PtGMj
    Well, well, what do we have here...

And it's directly linked to Azshara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

Yes, apologies. I realized the OG picture was rather unspecific.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Can he "drown himself" in it?