Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    lmao and I discredited a leak because it said it had Thrall as a major player
    Metzen isn't coming back to yell at Jaina... especially on Lordaeron. Whats he gonna do be the first video game character to experience PTSD when he sees Hillsbrad?

Sorry second, I am sure the dude from Spec Ops the Line is first.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX View Post
    He always has been.

Again, once upon a time, Thrall was the most popular (good) character in the game. They just kinda ruined him.
    Aye! But they've been hinting at Jaina with the posters, so it would have been nice to have seen her on the banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    He always has been.

Again, once upon a time, Thrall was the most popular (good) character in the game. They just kinda ruined him.
    Thrall was one of the coolest characters in the game so sad that they ruined him

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the Genki´s leak?

Someone is actively spreading rumor that "Light & Void" title was patented by Blizz?
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    What is the Genki´s leak?
    https://imgur.com/a/McO7c

My favorite one, but I highly doubt it - especially 3 BGs and city sieges. Yeah freakin' right. Also, no KT in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Someone is actively spreading rumor that "Light & Void" title was patented by Blizz?
    No Kul Tiras, no title.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post

Would fit with a Lordaeron expansion.

Edit: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...alm-of-Shadows

Also that.
    Somehow this looks liek the most reasonable leak. I can believe this. Craftable weapos seems like a logical step. More racial customization could work, remember all those scrapped hairstyles from WoD? Plus the focus on jaina and sylvanas lines up with the women of warcraft panel. I'll go with this one as my leak prediction i guess. Also has anyone translated the chinese letters? Do they actually mean anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a thought, but last year's Blizzcon WOW Arena championship stage was totally styled like Legion. It would not be the first time that they let the expansion influence how the stage looks.

I'm legit hyped about this. Something to do with Lordaeron would be totally out of left field and Kul Tiras is in that neighbourghood, so it would be easy to include.

There are some banners in the Steve Parker video (BlizzCon floor preview). Any hints? I can't make them out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Uther?
    I'm afraid he might be back.
    Gul'dan was made HS basic warlock portrait and he got back in WoD.
    Alleria was made Hunter portait for money and she got back in Legion.
    Valeera appeared once in battle for the undercity but got "real" development in Legion.
    Medivh was in BC but reappeared in Legion.
    Magni kinda got back from statis in Legion.
    Even Morgl appears in Shaman classhall sometimes.
    Uther (apart from just announced Nemsy Necrofizzle) is the only HS hero not present in-game yet (excluding WotLK ghost cameo)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Anduin marries Azshara confirmed!
    How do we ship that though? Azduin? Anshara? Andushara?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

My favorite one, but I highly doubt it - especially 3 BGs and city sieges. Yeah freakin' right. Also, no KT in the title.
    The best part of that one is the updated draenei/blood elf starting zones.

Ten bucks that bottom logo changes for each race. Like we'll see Kezan, Gnomeregan, etc

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    How do we ship that though? Azduin? Anshara? Andushara?
    She's a Naga, he's a human. Clearly the ship is:

Na'man.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    There are some banners in the Steve Parker video (BlizzCon floor preview). Any hints? I can't make them out.
    Looking like they're charity auction related. One looks like (TBC) Shadowmoon Valley concept art to me, the other like SC2/HOTS-Starcraft-theme concept art.

They're real small, though.

Ugh... no hints in that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright! I'll check back later. Y'all keep a lookout for any hints with the BlizzCon videos.

IIRC, didn't a source close to Neilson on SoL also debunk that he did any work on those stories mentioned in Genki's "leak?"

I mean, not that it wasn't already torpedo'd anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I don't, I just think him using baseline Tauren model doesn't do him just.

He looks so shit in-game compared to his art presentation.

Irrc only 1 ship model was new in WoD's shipyard and they were used in Legion after. They were quite savvy there.
    Could it be possible that they've been working on the new expansion in the past two xpacs? I feel like South Seas and Lordaeron can hold a bunch of content by reusing and updating old assets.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Somehow this looks liek the most reasonable leak. I can believe this. Craftable weapos seems like a logical step. More racial customization could work, remember all those scrapped hairstyles from WoD? Plus the focus on jaina and sylvanas lines up with the women of warcraft panel. I'll go with this one as my leak prediction i guess. Also has anyone translated the chinese letters? Do they actually mean anything?
    Genki's leak is semi-plausible.

The main problems with it are the three new BGs, when WoW already has too many BGs that people don't even want to play (if anything, they should be removing and revamping BGs) and that don't play particularly well, and the City Sieges, which just seem... implausible... because they'd have to be server-specific, but some servers are hyper-populated, and some basically empty, and some servers are have balanced H/A populations, but others have wildly unbalanced ones. So I don't really buy that - but the rest could be true, and given how long ago the leak was, he could be working off old ideas (wouldn't be the first time a leak had a lot of out-of-date stuff in it).

Realm of Shadows is not very plausible, I would suggest. It explicitly denies subraces, for example, and "style studio" has questionable stuff like eye colours (not impossible, but would require another player model/texture rework in a way that hair, jewelery, etc. would not). Only having shadow powers for an expansion where we're fighting the void lords also seems... very unlikely. The whole thing seems extremely simple, too, as compared to Legion or really any other expansion except WoD. In every other expansion there's a lot more going on than RoS has, and even high-level overviews would pick that up.

So I don't really think so. They're also mutually incompatible on some points, and the only point they really cross over on is "craft your own weapons", which had been suggested for "next expansion" since, I dunno, waaaaay before Legion even.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Could it be possible that they've been working on the new expansion in the past two xpacs? I feel like South Seas and Lordaeron can hold a bunch of content by reusing and updating old assets.
    They constantly re-use old assets, often last patches of current expansion contain art/models from next expansion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!