5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    After Legion was leaked that way I'm sure they are taking more precautions. AKA threatening Con staff.
    *holds goody bag up to throat*
    SAY A WORD AND THIS IS GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    That was WoD. Not Legion.
    I could have sworn Legion was leaked by a Gamescom employee just posting almost point-for-point the presentation on Legion from a practice run?

If not ignore me, I am old and forgetful.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Anyone else notice an anomaly in the time-space continuum since this weekend?

For some reason, time is moving at a decelerated rate. Idk why, I noticed it really bad this morning clocking in for work. I started working I think 8 hours ago and it's only officially been 4 hours.

Hopefully this isn't exponential, at this rate Thursday night is going to be over 72 hours long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The convention center might have gotten a formal request for confidentiality by Blizzard with damages involved and in return they'd tell their teamsters that if anything is leaked, they are fired. It's not that unusual tbh.
    Perhaps. It would be hard to prove, with so many different groups working on it, which party would be responsible though.

In the end, I think it's ultimately a good thing, even if it requires people to wait impatiently until Friday. A lot of the cooler trailer reveals and whatnot are harder hitting without a leak. Just look at how far under the radar the Legion reveal was and how that turned out.

(God, imagine the reaction to Cata if it hadn't been spilled)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    I am literally so fucking impatient for Blizzcon guys holy shit.
    I feel your pain. It's pretty depressing but I spend most of my days just waiting for the day to end so we'll be one day closer to BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    One group out of how many. I don't mind Blizzard researching new ways to get people to interact with one another(I'm not the best at social interaction myself and I sometimes have no idea why I dislike it). Removing LFG though is just aiming a bazooka at the game and shooting it. I.E. Not helping.
    Oh I am not advocating for removal of LFG now, I am just stating the fact that there was more social interaction in vanilla & tbc than there is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

For some reason, time is moving at a decelerated rate. Idk why, I noticed it really bad this morning clocking in for work. I started working I think 8 hours ago and it's only officially been 4 hours.

Hopefully this isn't exponential, at this rate Thursday night is going to be over 72 hours long.
    Yeah, something weird is definitely going on. The time in Azeroth is convoluted...

It's also important to note that social interaction was different and people WANTED more of it because of server communities being a thing. There were personalities, "celebrities" of a sense, and people knew X or Y person as "one of the better tanks/healers."

Even if people were forced into looking for groups now, Pandora's Box has been opened in fragmenting those communities. I don't think it would have the same impact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I could have sworn Legion was leaked by a Gamescom employee just posting almost point-for-point the presentation on Legion from a practice run?

If not ignore me, I am old and forgetful.
    Dunno about that, but WoD had footage of the banner during the pre show hype video. The most noticeable Legion leak was the chinese riddles.

There was also Jericho21 spilling literally the whole thing, but it was so short and innocuous that most people missed it entirely.

Dunno about that, but WoD had footage of the banner during the pre show hype video. The most noticeable Legion leak was the chinese riddles.
    Weren't chinese riddles a thing in WoD, while Legion was leaked in one of the threads but almost noone gave a shit about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

Our clocks just went back so that's an extra hour But I'm missing the reveal as I'm on a work trip, so I hope I can catch up with the opening ceremony afterwards on youtube or something :'(

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So thread opens after the "What's next", makes sense. Also, by the schedule, as WoW next is first, I think we can safely rule out the possibility of NOT having WoW expansion announced.
    ----------
    Also, opening ceremony will be streamed for everyone, or just VT?
    Last edited by Mahmeya; 2017-10-30 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    Our clocks just went back so that's an extra hour But I'm missing the reveal as I'm on a work trip, so I hope I can catch up with the opening ceremony afterwards on youtube or something :'(
    lol you can catch up in this thread. Either me or anybody else is going to update this thread with all the Blizzcon infos.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it always Chinese riddles? Is it like a cultural thing or something? Why do they have to deliver their information through riddles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    So thread opens after the "What's next", makes sense. Also, by the schedule, as WoW next is first, I think we can safely rule out the possibility of NOT having WoW expansion announced.
    Blizzard already said they're going to announce the new expansion so what's with this talk?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    lol you can catch up in this thread. Either me or anybody else is going to update this thread with all the Blizzcon infos.
    excellent! I'm so hyped

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Blizzard already said they're going to announce the new expansion so what's with this talk?
    Source? /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I feel your pain. It's pretty depressing but I spend most of my days just waiting for the day to end so we'll be one day closer to BlizzCon.
    Heh, yeah. An artist I commissioned is going to Blizzcon too. He's going with his guild's core members and I WISH I COULD DO THAT DX

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Why is it always Chinese riddles? Is it like a cultural thing or something? Why do they have to deliver their information through riddles?
    Chinese are mysterious people apparently. :v