Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That's fair. That is how I would feel if the first DLC was Hive centered. I'm tired of them, but I absolutely love the Vex.

But I do hear you, I would like to see a completely new enemy soon.
    If the data minding/leaks are true second DLC is Hive. I just don't want Destiny 2.0 of everything is all. But hey if its fun then its fun, Ill see how it is when it comes out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If the data minding/leaks are true second DLC is Hive. I just don't want Destiny 2.0 of everything is all. But hey if its fun then its fun, Ill see how it is when it comes out.
    Totally agreed. I'm thinking the original predictions about the ending teaser are true, and we won't see it come into play until Destiny 3, or at minimum a small content update at the end of D2 to prepare us for D3.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Any exotic you drop will be "saved" into your vault under the "collections" tab. Since you can equip only one exotic weapon and one exotic piece of armor, you're going to use the one better suited for your spec and use the others to boost up your equipped legendary power.

Any exotic you use as power fodder can be "recrafted" for a bunch of legendary shards and it will be at your current power level.

If you're talking about low level blue/purple gear, just shard it for tokens to give the weaponmaster for purple weapons (according to your power level).
    So you can dismantle the low level exotics, you dont have to store them in the vault? You can make them again later if you want to, just at your power level? If that is the case it is gonna free up some vault space =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    So you can dismantle the low level exotics, you dont have to store them in the vault? You can make them again later if you want to, just at your power level? If that is the case it is gonna free up some vault space =P
    Yeah. Exotics are collectibles. Meaning, if you disassemble them, you can always repurchase them from your vault.

However, the Power Level from your vault will cap at 270. So if you are 290 for example, you will still need to infuse it up to your Power Level if you repurchase it.

Any chance this 100 MB update fixed the stuttering on PC today?

15+ Year Old Account

I honestly don't know, but I really really hope so.
    Curse of Osiris adds a new chapter to the world of Destiny 2, expanding the universe by adding an all-new cinematic story with new and returning characters, a new destination to explore, Mercury and its Infinite Forest, a new social space to visit called the Lighthouse, new missions, new strikes, new raid content, new free roam activities. a world quest to complete, and more.
    Of course it says "new raid content" not "new raid" so who knows what that means in Bungie speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Of course it says "new raid content" not "new raid" so who knows what that means in Bungie speak.
    Im confident it will be an actual raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Any chance this 100 MB update fixed the stuttering on PC today?
    No, it only removes the SSSE3 req.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im confident it will be an actual raid.
    Hopefully. It just seems suspect that that is the only activity they qualified with "content."

So for raids, is the 240 recommended ilvl that important? Hit 230 over the weekend and can start queueing but if I'll hold off if it will mean I'm somehow screwing the rest of my group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So for raids, is the 240 recommended ilvl that important? Hit 230 over the weekend and can start queueing but if I'll hold off if it will mean I'm somehow screwing the rest of my group.
    240 I believe is the requirement for the Nightfall. Which is sort of a lie, as you really should be upwards of 280.

The raids minimum requirement is 260, but again, you should really be 270-280 to do the raid.

Totally agreed. I'm thinking the original predictions about the ending teaser are true, and we won't see it come into play until Destiny 3, or at minimum a small content update at the end of D2 to prepare us for D3.
    If that's the case then man that's such a kick in the balls.

- - - Updated - - -

240 is nightfall raid is 270 and yes its highly recommended, otherwise u will hit like a wet noodle.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    240 I believe is the requirement for the Nightfall. Which is sort of a lie, as you really should be upwards of 280.

The raids minimum requirement is 260, but again, you should really be 270-280 to do the raid.
    Meh, I ran the Nightfall at 240. Especially this weeks modifiers. The other two people in the group weren't that much higher and we finished with ~5 minutes left.

Raid you want to be 280+ as that is what the Calus fight is set for, the earlier parts of the raid you are ok 270ish.

I'll hold off till 240 then, I guess. Should only take a bit longer to get there and I've got plenty to keep me busy while I slowly work that way. Have barely touched adventures and figure I can wipe those out plus get the last few ability points I need from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Meh, I ran the Nightfall at 240. Especially this weeks modifiers. The other two people in the group weren't that much higher and we finished with ~5 minutes left.
    This weeks Nightfall was a soft pitch for the new players joining Destiny on PC.

Previous weeks weren't as easy. Torrent makes it a literal cake walk. I think this is Bungie actually listening, without actually saying anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    the great jump debate

which jump is the best and why ?

to me personally its hunters triple jump because its better than double jump. sheer simplicity and power
    i was hoping that with destiny 2 we will be able to choose from different type of jumps for different classes
    cuz i want to play warlock or titan but hunters jump (the normal jump) is missing
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    the great jump debate

which jump is the best and why ?

to me personally its hunters triple jump because its better than double jump. sheer simplicity and power
    i was hoping that with destiny 2 we will be able to choose from different type of jumps for different classes
    cuz i want to play warlock or titan but hunters jump (the normal jump) is missing
    Titan - Best
    Hunter - Second
    Warlock - Should just disable. Shameful.

Titan - Best
    Hunter - Second
    Warlock - Should just disable. Shameful.
    this used to be the case, but they destroyed titan gliding. hunter > titan > lock

I have played for about 20 hours, beat the story line and all side quests, got to light level 278....now what do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I have played for about 20 hours, beat the story line and all side quests, got to light level 278....now what do I do?
    Here is the list of content you can do.

1) Raid.
    2) Nightfall.
    3) Pvp.
    4) Spam Public Events.

All to try to get max light level 305.