I think you're all high if you actually think blizzard is going to show something new in a video like this I think what you're looking at is actually the legion Gamescom trailer the high-mountain totem appears to be one of those images right there

Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    I mean it says music of blizzard that doesn't mean it has to pertain to wow
    Quite true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're all high if you genuinely believe anything at this point with zero hints whatsoever about what's in the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think you're all high if you genuinely believe anything at this point with zero hints whatsoever about what's in the next expansion
    Kul'tiras armor says whaddup.

Also its November 1st here on the pacific coast 48 hours hype!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    I'm one of those apparently-sacrilegious people who actually wants the return of 10-man hard mode raiding, so I'll be right there with you, crossing my fingers for a feature I know will never return.
    You're not the only one, man, but because Mythic+ 5-mans exist now, I rather do those and get the raid story from LFR.

Also, I'm throwing in my lot in with Genki's leak.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

"Zero hints whatsoever"? There's literally a fucking raid boss in Emerald Nightmare giving us cryptic hints. There are hints in the new Varimathras encounter. I think you're high - or utterly fucking delusional - to think we've been given "zero hints".

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    You're not the only one, man, but because Mythic+ 5-mans exist now, I rather do those and get the raid story from LFR.

Also, I'm throwing in my lot in with Genki's leak.
    M+ just doesn't scratch that "group coordinating to take down a world-bending monstrosity" itch that 10m Heroic raiding did. I like long, arduous boss fights. I would love to see some iteration of 5m raids - maybe something akin to M+, but with longer duration boss fights with more mechanics. Still, that would be a mess to manage, and I think 10m Mythic is a more elegant solution.

When Kultiras is a zone I will cone back and laugh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hello! Something new? Or still my favorite leeks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Has this been talked about?

1: Char select screen ft. A short, stocky character with sick abs? Tortollan?

2: Brown smudge? Transition between frames presumably.

3: Desert seen from above?

4: Ship's cannon being fired?

5: No idea. Blurry transition from previous frame?

6: Golden lady above a white stone city?

7: Map of EK or KA ft. Short stocky character in leather armour? Kalu'ak?

8: Another frame of the lady above the city? Elf-like? Jana?

9: Hard to tell since it's been cut off.

So shoot this down right away if you want, but would it be too far out there if Jaina is taking some chunk of land/a zone and calling it a "New Lordaeron"? Like a Suramar City thing with an Alliance-focus, and the Horde could get their own thing too

I think they took that video down because it had the phone number/info on of that stage construction company rather than the shield logo

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    We can't see anything from that picture.
    Sharpen it a bit. Honestly tho, that would be a mega blunder to reveal a new cinematic like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    We can't see anything from that picture.
    Yeah, no real reason to get hyped up. Also could be any cinematic from any of their games ><

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    So shoot this down right away if you want, but would it be too far out there if Jaina is taking some chunk of land/a zone and calling it a "New Lordaeron"? Like a Suramar City thing with an Alliance-focus, and the Horde could get their own thing too

I think they took that video down because it had the phone number/info on of that stage construction company rather than the shield logo
    I mean at that point they might as well just put Garrosh in a wig

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Holy fuck boys. Seems like we're getting fucked out of South Seas... Again.
    Remember last season when people were sure all those new detailed ship models they made for the shipyard meant it would almost certainly be south seas?

This time I think all of those fake south seas leaks made it seem more inevitable than it should otherwise have.

I think it's a montage of various footage, from trailers and scenery shots for the music to compose and transition from one to the next to show off the various music of Blizzard. I think they've shown videos like that before at previous Blizzcon sound/music stages.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX View Post
    Slow down and explain.
    This whole flag situation and the symbol have convinced me that South Seas aren't coming and we aren't getting Azshara. That's more or less it. I cannot see how Loaderon fits into that expansion theme at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post

M+ just doesn't scratch that "group coordinating to take down a world-bending monstrosity" itch that 10m Heroic raiding did. I like long, arduous boss fights. I would love to see some iteration of 5m raids - maybe something akin to M+, but with longer duration boss fights with more mechanics. Still, that would be a mess to manage, and I think 10m Mythic is a more elegant solution.
    My hand goes numb while using an MMO mouse (with 24 keybinds that I use on it) with 5+ minute fights so I'm good. I actually wish raid boss fights were harder but shorter affairs like some FFXIV fights

Anyway, I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying my piece. I'm going to stop derailing the thread now. :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Reiry View Post
    Remember last season when people were sure all those new detailed ship models they made for the shipyard meant it would almost certainly be south seas?

This time I think all of those fake south seas leaks made it seem more inevitable than it should otherwise have.
    We had much more compelling evidence this time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    This whole flag situation and the symbol have convinced me that South Seas aren't coming and we aren't getting Azshara. That's more or less it. I cannot see how Loaderon fits into that expansion theme at all.
    And the Kul Tiras file names, the spoopy tentacles and sea theme on the robes, and the datamined Kul Tiras lighthouses?

Like, c'mon, it's not that hard to just condense a lot of the South Sea areas into that general region.