Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    This is going to be incredible. I don't even know what the rest of the expansion is going to involve or any of the features and I'm hyped.
    I'm so hyped man!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah if this were an RTS Stormwind would be captured or razed.

But this is an MMO so I doubt Blizz will go through the effort of converting all of Stormwind land to Horde and giving Ally something in return. It'll just end up with some third party likely stopping the fight. Probably the big PvE baddie of the expansion, and the Forsaken retreat, Stormwind is once again in shambles, and the Faction War is back on.
    While I would also consider it unlikely, I wouldn’t consider it a 0% chance. We still have the Kul’Tiras labeled armor which does suggest that will be in the xpac’s name. Alliance retreating to Kul’Tiras would get the job done for introducing it as big enough to warrant an xpac name.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    With BlizzCon only a day away and the book prologue out, I guess this is the perfect time for me to reveal that I was the one behind all of these.

Sorry about the image spam, I don't know how to make them smaller.
    I love the last one. 10/10 bamboozle would get bamboozled again.

Deleted
    I think we got our fodder men. Faction war it is. Also, there is a council in the UC. Do I smell a way to safely kill off Sylvanas? Looks like I might loose one of my three predicitons before BlizzCon, but if they do that. If they really do that. Well Holy shiet!

With BlizzCon only a day away and the book prologue out, I guess this is the perfect time for me to reveal that I was the one behind all of these.

-snip-

How fun was it to see people arguing over the legitimacy of Tides of Vengeance?

Someone explain what is with the Goblins in first couple pages though? That feels out of nowhere.

SNIP
    @ercarp At the same time I hate you, but at the same time I want to rub it in @JainaKulTirasBlizzCon face. :3 What do you think @Shadochi ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Curveball 4 while the horse sieges Stormwind, the forsaken counsel betray Sylvanas and allow Janine and Gen to take Loderan and Gilnas back.
    I know you meant Horde, but the image of being besieged by horses made me laugh.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    While I would also consider it unlikely, I wouldn’t consider it a 0% chance. We still have the Kul’Tiras labeled armor which does suggest that will be in the xpac’s name. Alliance retreating to Kul’Tiras would get the job done for introducing it as big enough to warrant an xpac name.
    My guess is after going for Stormwind and fighting to a stalemate, Sylvanas instead sets her sights on Kul'tiras.

That or whatever third party stops the fight retreats there.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    How fun was it to see people arguing over the legitimacy of Tides of Vengeance?
    Everyone who truly believed in ToV is a lunatic

All those dorks who argued so hard for this.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

You have crossed a terrible threshold.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good bye Bananas, all aboard the Sylvanas decimating Stormwind train!

Also this makes me feel like that one leak about Sylvanas getting an item from the northern part of the Plaguelands to be used... is sounding more plausible now.

Sylvanas Windrunner (Horde hero): After her set back during Legion she’s still obsessed with creating new members of her race. In favor of doing so she travels to the Northern Plaguelands after Helya told her that she can find an ancient shrine there that will help her creating new Undead. She finds a land full of desolace, desecrated and left by the Scourge but another enemy has taken over. She finds shadows of the undead in another new zone, “Blacklands”, which are bound to a yet unknown place called “Realm of Shadows”. With the powers granted by Helya she enters an ancient ruin that was abandoned during the Black Empire. She finds a scroll with a long forgotten ritual that gives her access to the Realm of Shadows where she thinks she can find a way to create more of her own. While performing the ritual she rips apart the borders between the normal world and the Realm of Shadows. Shadowy creatures are invading Azeroth through rifts that spawn all over Azeroth.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...alm-of-Shadows
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Everyone who truly believed in ToV was a lunatic
    Agreed. I'm looking forward to seeing JainaKulTirasBlizzcon's response to that post.

No new races... D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    You have crossed a terrible threshold.
    Have you sauced your mince, Arthas?
    Hey

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    How the fuck would an expansion that involves massive, massive changes to the factions the leaders and their territory be filler? If anything dicking around on a beach is filler.
    Because some people are absolutely dead set on it being Void Lords and Ka'resh next.

Despite a mountain of evidence even before today saying we're getting another Azeroth expansion as a cool down after destroying the Burning Legion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Oh my god ¡¡ I just read the prologue.

I'm not crazy to think that this practically confirms a new revamp, right? right???
    that would be awesome! bring back worlkd pvp!!!!! make azeroth dangerous again!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Noooooooo, the one leak I didn't want to be true seems to be right then, that Genki leak called this out. We're getting a filler expansion instead of Azshara / N'zoth.

God damn it. My hype just died with that book because I realized what's gonna happen now.

https://imgur.com/a/McO7c

His leak makes entirely sense now, city siege = Them attacking Stormwind, but hey, let's hope they destroy Goldshire while they're at it, could finally bring back the respect for RP servers if they remove that place for good, LUL.

So I think we found out which leak was true then, it was Genki.
    I am not convinced at all that the leaked pages of the novel confirm Genki all that much, it's just one small detail that happened to coincide.

But if Genki's leak is true, I already don't like it. I hate how it sounds. Way too pompous ("think about the expansion with all the complaints on reddit... but without those complaints" - this is complete BS, they will never be able to deliver on that even 50%), and the main theme is re-re-redoing existing things again instead of adding something new. 3 new BGs and city sieges sound similarly pompous, I just don't believe they will be able to deliver on making them good, that would be completely unlike what they were capable of in WoD / Legion.

I'd like to see Athena in Heroes without a battlefield presence but with global reach, like some sort of trapmaster Abathur.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton