Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I don't get the Caulifla hate. She's basically the quintessential Saiyan (at least the way people like Vegeta and Frieza describe them in their universe). Or is it just a meme at this point? I don't pay attention to the fandom at all.
    fandom now and fandom 30 years ago.

its like comparing an ant to the majestic of the Sun.

10+ Year Old Account
    most of the hate comes from how fast they got the Super Saiyan forms.... as if those forms honestly matter at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a new episode tonight?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Is there a new episode tonight?
    yep, there is.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2017/11/04...lon-del-manga/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Thank you, Also it seems the universe survival arc is gonna run till march atleast wtf is gonna happen if the minutes of the tournament end lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Thank you, Also it seems the universe survival arc is gonna run till march atleast wtf is gonna happen if the minutes of the tournament end lol
    np.

oh and Super Saiyan God is back today/tomorrow.

eraser of everything???

we do know that Super Dragon Balls are above Zeno in power according to numerous of statements.

I guess whoever wins he will wish Everything that has been wiped by Zeno will be revived.

10+ Year Old Account
    np.

oh and Super Saiyan God is back today/tomorrow.

eraser of everything???

we do know that Super Dragon Balls are above Zeno in power according to numerous of statements.

I guess whoever wins he will wish Everything that has been wiped by Zeno will be revived.
    Wouldn't Zen-oh just re-erase everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    well, the one who wins can wish anything he wants so he can revive everything as well I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, the one who wins can wish anything he wants so he can revive everything as well I guess.
    That's a good way to get a god pissed at you. But something tells me this tournament won't finish in the traditional way, anyway. Shounen tournaments never end as planned. Except that one from Boku no Hero Academia. THAT was a good tournament.

That's a good way to get a god pissed at you. But something tells me this tournament won't finish in the traditional way, anyway. Shounen tournaments never end as planned. Except that one from Boku no Hero Academia. THAT was a good tournament.
    plot twist I guess.

some shit will go crazy.

anyway, if the Universe's will stay erased, I think that would be very good IMO.

something actually stays dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Caulifla is great and yeah she is basically Goku but without martial training
    In what way... She honestly more Vegeta than Goku but a combination of both in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    most of the hate comes from how fast they got the Super Saiyan forms.... as if those forms honestly matter at this point.
    They're from different universe and went through entirely different circumstances. They don't have tails and most of them outside of cauliflower have a lower drive when it comes to fighting. Universes are different and it's honestly only an issues because Toriyama didn't make the explanation retard proof or spoon feed people the differences. They're there but you need to look for them.

Cabba has an actual sense of justice something Goku needed potential brain damage for as a kid.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-11-05 at 01:23 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

loved the episode

cant get enough of this tbh, Goku vs C+K and now Kalefla is some of the best stuff of this arc

i will never understand the rants for the uni6 ssj forms.
    litterally we have at the start of 2° volume goku that learns kamehameha in 4 pages (of reactions moreover); without ki control nor knowledge and a rudimental training by son gohan.
    tien shin han and majin bu that learn techniques perfectly only watching them one time.
    and the problem are 2 of the most powerful saiyan of their universe that learns their power-up recreating the feeling? ok...

oh, i forget gotenks that learn ssj3 in 2 weeks
    2 childern
    with only their talents and no knowledge of some sort
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2017-11-05 at 02:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not if he thinks it's a cool thing to do. Zeno is extremely childish, the right plea from Goku could make him change his mind completely. See also, the rules in the Tournament being thrown out if breaking them was cool enough.

Goku is screwed, not even he can defeat this monster!

What I thought the moment they said the fusion name.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    On one end, you make a perfect point and I agree with you. Playing devil's advocate though, they also didn't like Gohan, Trunks and Goten also powering up so excessively either. You just have to realize (there are probably other reasons, story development, rushing, ect) people complaining about universe 6 sayians aren't saying the others are OK, they're saying on top of everyone else it seems ridiculous.

The one weird thing about Universe 6 though is that they end up powering up through their forms in a VERY short span of time, and I think people are complaining about that. How does one go from normal form, to having the potential of exceeding SSJ3 in 1 week*? How do you not accidentally go SSJ through battle or fooling around if you have that potential (like the kids) and not notice it?

*I only remember there being a couple days for the recruitment for the tournament, but I don't know if Cabba taught them base SSJ before that or after that because of the Future Trunks Arc.
    ok, but was march 1985 when goku did his first kamehameha. a bit late start to complain in 2017.
    anyway goku literally master the first form of ssj (the one that vegeta utilize against cell) and second (mirai trunks one) standing in the kami chamber doing nothing, meanwhile gohan go ssj basically training himself and trying to behave angry (thinking about murdering and all his traumas failed)
    i mean, all complain are basically what dragonball is
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2017-11-05 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Goku is screwed, not even he can defeat this monster!

What I thought the moment they said the fusion name.
    nah, fully powered Goku stomps.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's starting to look like Universe 6 will be eliminated next at this rate. Ultimately, I think either Goku eliminates Kefla, or Kefla exhausts her fusion and splits back and then are eliminated. And I'm starting to despair of the universe 6 namekians doing anything interesting other than just being namekians, I imagine they will be eliminated by Gohan and Piccolo pretty soon too. Then that'll be it! Squish!

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    I don't really understand most of what you're saying, but no one's complaining about Goku doing a kamehameha. The entire fandom of Dragonball didn't get introduced in 1985. People can have negative opinions about aspects of what they they enjoy. It would be stupid to think that complaining shouldn't be allowed and any 1 show is 100% perfect with absolutely zero flaws.

Did nothing in the time chamber. K.

Anyway, they're complaining the lack of hardship, agony and despair early characters had to go through to achieve their forms -- then exceeding them in very short time frames.
    vol 33 chapter 387
    Code:

he sit thinking about how surpass ssj and then instantly master the 2 following form
    caulifla has cabba that thinks for her but apparently it should be an inconsistence

in chapters 378 and 382 you can see how gohan trains to achieve ssj: trying to miming angryness, not having burst of despair.

btw my point is why complain for things that were always present like are new problems? people that learn suddedly techniques there was always in dragonaball, caulifla and his ssj isnt nothing new. is how dragonball was developed. if "you" now dont like it, how in first instance "you" can like the entire story?