The first half of season 4 and the second half of season 5 are probably my favorite parts of the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or in Ep1 of the 8th season you could see Carol sitting against a part of the fence of the road and you could see a flower drawn on the fence ?
    My gutts tell me something is forshadowing with that.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Very huge potential spoiler ahead based on leaked information and filming info. You've been warned.

It seems like Carl dies in the midseason finale. Chandler Riggs just moved to LA and hasn't filmed since August (episode 9). He was last seen filming in Alexandria with his shirt covered in blood, struggling with someone on the ground. Rumors are going around that he wanted out of the show so they had to write him out. Still unconfirmed, but it's not looking good for Carl
    Very, very ballsy.

This shit will destroy Rick

Meh so boring. All this shooting and killing but no excitement. Last 3 seasons were a mistake.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very huge potential spoiler ahead based on leaked information and filming info. You've been warned.

It seems like Carl dies in the midseason finale. Chandler Riggs just moved to LA and hasn't filmed since August (episode 9). He was last seen filming in Alexandria with his shirt covered in blood, struggling with someone on the ground. Rumors are going around that he wanted out of the show so they had to write him out. Still unconfirmed, but it's not looking good for Carl
    His character was always mediocre to me so i'd be completely okay with this.

It was always cooler to me when the Zombies were the big bad guy with a few bad humans thrown in here and there...... Now the Zombies almost seem an after thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else find everything Ezekiel said in S08E2 to be so out of place and/or like lazy writing ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Did anyone else find everything Ezekiel said in S08E2 to be so out of place and/or like lazy writing ?
    I'm normally laughing or cringing at how cheesy it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I took that as being the point of Ezekiel. His is a zookeeper using the little bit stage acting he knows to create this larger than life persona to sort of keep his people from completly falling to the bleak world around them. Its supposed to be weird for anyone not part of his little LARP party.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I'm normally laughing or cringing at how cheesy it is
    Imagine being a zombie and hearing some twat talking like that dressed as fucking Rasta Blade thinking to yourself 'great im dead and this fucking dipstick is alive'. No wonder they eat his cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Can you really imagine 10 years through the apocalypse and people still freaking out over a bunch of slow ass zombies?
    It's not been 10 years. We haven't gotten to the Whispers. Since at the start Rick is 34 at the time of the whispers he is 38. If comics are gone by.

But I see your point still. Maybe it's the acting was better back then in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Imagine being a zombie and hearing some twat talking like that dressed as fucking Rasta Blade thinking to yourself 'great im dead and this fucking dipstick is alive'. No wonder they eat his cat.
    Lol @ Rasta blade.

Victory is certain! Some day brothers we shall fall in battle but it is not this day...this day we fight! etc

If his job is to just give people confidence he could just pass out coke and save himself the hassle perma RPing. America should have plenty floating around

Episode 2 was absolute trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yeah, I wasn’t being literal with that...

I also don’t think the problem is on the acting, but the scripts, every little thing they do seems to be over dramatized into oblivion, there is always a god damn fucking speech before anyone takes a shit.
    I agree. Some of the things that happen lean towards the classic horror movie scripts. Hey that table that I've walked briskly by 100000s of times... well this time a little doll/ghost/mad man/bigfoot is chasing me... so oops I trip.

10+ Year Old Account

Hope so, ridiculously boring character.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Hope so, ridiculously boring character.
    Karl and enid scenes are great for helping you fall asleep if you ever have trouble falling asleep.

I thought this season has been much better than the last two seasons. I think they learned their lesson about filler content like the Tara espisode. I also think they are writing away some of the bad one dimensional actors.. Meshone, Carl, Enid and Tara have had little face-time and very little that requires acting.

But I do think the writers go overboard with the subtle messages. The whole ´we are the same as them, we are not the same as them´ conflict gets thrown into every scene. Just having the guy come back from season 1 and having that little chat was enough to show that the followers of Negan are not that much different than the followers of Rick, they just happened to end up on opposite sides of the same fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I thought this season has been much better than the last two seasons. I think they learned their lesson about filler content like the Tara espisode. I also think they are writing away some of the bad one dimensional actors.. Meshone, Carl, Enid and Tara have had little face-time and very little that requires acting.

But I do think the writers go overboard with the subtle messages. The whole ´we are the same as them, we are not the same as them´ conflict gets thrown into every scene. Just having the guy come back from season 1 and having that little chat was enough to show that the followers of Negan are not that much different than the followers of Rick, they just happened to end up on opposite sides of the same fight.
    That Rick speech on the back on the pick up truck about how they already won was pretty good you reckon?

And shooting windows for 10mins?

Deleted
    How pointless to off Morales like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    How pointless to off Morales like that...
    Dat "hype" build up of seeing a returning character from Season 1 to only have 2 minutes of screen time... XD