Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    He's been banned quite often. Dunno if he's a troll or not, but even if he was, he's not funny. Better ignore him, because all of his posts are always like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    i hate memes
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    He posts every few weeks saying how much better he is than everyone cause he's top three in his raid and really the spec is performing exceptionally well and we're all just bad. So yea he's probably a meme guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    Is he a meme guy? I admittedly dont pay much attention to the names of people posting, but I've never heard of him lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Provide logs or please stop posting your bullshit. This whole I'm just better than everyone else act is honestly getting old. If you're so great and the rest of us are just mediocre at best then please provide the logs to prove it.
    i see alot of you spending your whole day speaking about how little you care about me :S. please keep this about the performance of frost and not that my logs and tests have been backed up by my top performances in current raids.

Hey, if you're so good we'll accept it...but you haven't provided any logs with actual data of your skill. So coming in here and saying that you're better than most of us and the spec is fine but we need to learn to pay isn't going to cut it without posting logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    i see alot of you spending your whole day speaking about how little you care about me :S. please keep this about the performance of frost and not that my logs and tests have been backed up by my top performances in current raids.
    I've literally never heard of you before that post, so not sure if your entire point is valid or not.

Obviously troll, just stop feeding him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Had a 920 ambi with NbTB as 3rd trait drop today and ditched a 930 cold as ice for it.. . Bleh
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Had a 920 ambi with NbTB as 3rd trait drop today and ditched a 930 cold as ice for it.. . Bleh
    In before BoS,RW and HB are all buffed by 40%.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Don't even try it! Ditched all those for ambi and boots!!! Aarrgghh

- - - Updated - - -

I will note on patchwerk and beastlord CaI sims much lower than RW relic... What I'm butt hurt about is blades of Prince is 950 now when it was 964 with tjat cold as ice... bleh
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    I dont really want to spill the beans on the AP trick.... but its the command center order hall quests

you can saddle whitemane (since shes garbage) and Meatball with 20-25-30% mission duration time reduction and leave them inactive until the command center is up, then also save a 20-25% time duration reduction for Koltira.

This allows you to get the commander center "super" AP token qquest down to 4hr 16 minutes and you can do it 4-5 times a day along with just 200%ing the normal AP order hall missions.

can be done completely from your phone and its the equivalent of running 20 mythic+s daily, then deactivate meatball/whitemane when the building is down and re-slot Koltira for normal use.

That is the secret to stocking pilling AP without even trying

currently my Unholy weapon is 75 Blood 72 Frost 70 and i was running three M+ a week, you can insult people for having high lvled weapons or you can figure out how its done

choice is yours...
    been doing this for a while now . altough this method is great (have meatball, whitemane and koltira all with 30-25-20), and I could get the mission done in about 5:40 hrs - I can't get it to respawn more than 3 times (4 if i'm lucky) per day. any way to "force" it to respawn?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Legendaries: Wrists, ring, pants, boots

Build: typical cleave build: RA (Icy Talons is a good alternative, might even be better when running Teeming/Fortified), ME, Avalanche (Icecap is probably better for high Tyrannical), Winter is Coming, Volatile Shielding, Gathering Storm + Frostscythe, BoS (Obliteration is a good alternative especially if Tyrannical is up and your team's single target sucks).

Trinkets: Whatever is also bis for single target just toggle Umbral Moonglaives 30 seconds prior to huge packs. Trinkets other than that don't really differ from each other.

Playstyle: when you run up to a aoe pack, delay pillar of frost maybe 2 seconds after you Remoreselss Winter, that way you can easily stun mobs again during the next RW. Don't put much emphasis on this though, it's mostly for utility. Long story short, just spam runes and use breath when you're 50/60+ RP. Pray you get a non chainpulling tank, and keep toggling those lego pants and Umbrals when out of combat. Never use Sindragosa on bosses unless it's high Tyrannical and your single target sucks. TL;DR frost is not that hard in mythic+, it's basically 3-4 buttons to press. Build huge Remorseless Winter stacks fast and Breath when your rp is halfway full. Preperation and legos however are much more important.
    this is just pure genius. thanks for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    so...prioritse relics with cold as Ice?

also, not an expert of anything but I've ran some M+ with frost and it feels better (close - ish to UH now, but than again, don't have the UH head leggo yet)

Deleted
    i don't really bother with going after specific trinkets/relics. when i am topping charts it is because i have built my gear around MY playstyle and not pandering to whatever item it is dictates i must do.

i feel like that is the issue with alot of frost dk players not managing to push even top half of dps charts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    i don't really bother with going after specific trinkets/relics. when i am topping charts it is because i have built my gear around MY playstyle and not pandering to whatever item it is dictates i must do.

i feel like that is the issue with alot of frost dk players not managing to push even top half of dps charts.
    ^
    This
    EVERY POST in this forum has the phrase "Sim". Since Legion launched all these nerds do is live life but a simulation instead of playing the game... Even Blizz came out in 7.1.5 and said SimC is not the end all be all but no one read that part...
    I built my toon around my play style as well and I do just fine in H pugs and 5/9 M farm bosses. Had some relics and trinkets that "Sim" says are the best but they didnt work for me. switched to what I like and I did much much better. few weeks ago I had 3 NBtB and sim said to stack versa... HB was still top damage on singel target so went RW and Cold as Ice and my numbers went up.
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    ^
    This
    EVERY POST in this forum has the phrase "Sim". Since Legion launched all these nerds do is live life but a simulation instead of playing the game... Even Blizz came out in 7.1.5 and said SimC is not the end all be all but no one read that part...
    I built my toon around my play style as well and I do just fine in H pugs and 5/9 M farm bosses. Had some relics and trinkets that "Sim" says are the best but they didnt work for me. switched to what I like and I did much much better. few weeks ago I had 3 NBtB and sim said to stack versa... HB was still top damage on singel target so went RW and Cold as Ice and my numbers went up.
    Doesnt change the fact that you performing 'just fine' in your raid is completley irrelevant to the question of how frost performs *overall compared to all other specs*. Because as it was mentioned over and over again: a single Player / raid is not meaningful but the aggregate is.

SimC is a very important tool but ofc its not the end. SimC + Logs + Commen Sense is what is needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you but I'm experiencing heavy dosages of deja vu.

One player trolling => another giving him serious reply for whatever reason => third guy has to chime in to state the obvious.

Rinse and repeat. It's also worthy of note that it always has to do with the relevance of sim data vs logs. I just don't understand.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-11-14 at 04:16 PM.

These are recurring memes on WoW forums.

On one side you have personal bias. Some dude always ranks #1 in his casual guild raids playing an overall poor spec and refuses to believe there's a larger problem because, well, for him there isn't one.

And on the opposing team you have enormous teeming masses of people who simply don't understand how sims work. They link to noxxic or the stack ranks on simcraft.com and believe it because, well, it's on the internet.

One day, I'll have 2H frost back. Dual wield draenei just looks bad, especially how the swords swing from the waist when you walk.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2017-11-15 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    One day, I'll have 2H frost back. Dual wield draenei just looks bad, especially how the swords swing from the waste when you walk.
    That ship has sailed when they wanted unholy and frost to be polar opposite specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    They link to noxxic or the stack ranks on simcraft.com and believe it because, well, it's on the internet.
    lul simcraft rankings. if you want a good laugh, look at what they said about T20. It's hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pldcanfly View Post
    lul simcraft rankings. if you want a good laugh, look at what they said about T20. It's hilarious.
    T20 was balanced, that is if you didn't do mythic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    That ship has sailed when they wanted unholy and frost to be polar opposite specs.
    Gone are the days or a Demise mog and OBx3, ERW and 2 more OBs =dead player
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    One day, I'll have 2H frost back. Dual wield draenei just looks bad, especially how the swords swing from the waist when you walk.
    Dranei Death Knight just look bad All jokes aside, Blizzard probably wont give us 2h Frost back cause it will give them another "spec" to balance...