Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Ugh *mimics blowing my brains out all over a wall*. She's a fucking irritating character, I really hope she gets K.O'd, and soon, as a matter of fact, I was hoping for that right from the get go, but nooooo, it has sadly yet to happen.
    she is gonna get eliminate by THE SAVAGE.... ANDROID 18!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    she is gonna get eliminate by THE SAVAGE.... ANDROID 18!!!
    I don't care who does it, or how it's done. I just want to see it done!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kefla go ss3 and own Goku?
    Oh right! Toei refuses to animate SS3 after they got yelled at back at the start of the show, So guess Kefla will just lose then...

15+ Year Old Account
    Would not make sense for me that she would go SS3 just after she went to SS2 and even then i think Goku would have still beat her.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

i hoped all the fight to see ssj3, even only for the last desperate attack T_T

btw i will find cool if in contrast to goku vegeta will master only the offensive part of UI and then trying finally to fight toghether against jiren, it would be the perfect opportunity to make another great teamwork after the one against kid bu

Finally this vegeta wank can calm down, i was getting sick from all the damn wank, hell, even geekdom wank it a little(free views from vegeta fanbois)
    Where the fuck is Gohan and picollo ?? If i see goku and vegeta one more time i will puke

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    Kefla go ss3 and own Goku?
    Oh right! Toei refuses to animate SS3 after they got yelled at back at the start of the show, So guess Kefla will just lose then...
    it wouldn't help her much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I am pretty sure she had far more raw power than UI Goku even in SSJ2. Not much use if you can't connect.
    hm why does she wants Blue if she is already mile about Goku with SSJ2

10+ Year Old Account
    If the two U6 nameks don't fuse for their final effort, it'll be a missed opportunity. I'm hoping for a fused namek vs. Ultimate Gohan final showdown, that would be a decent send-off for those two. Saonel would be the best bet for a base, and he's got that energy sabre. Otherwise I can't imagine they'll do anything all that interesting.

I hope we see Kefla again in the future, she's a tiny little ass-kicker.

Deleted
    this arc needs to hurry up and end. it is so focused on goku that it has just killed any other fights

tournament of power was a good idea executed poorly.

ultra instinct is just terrible, oh ye goku can only use the 'defensive ultra instinct'. ridiculous.

its a battle royale but lets just have 20 1 on 1 fights going on at once but only focus on goku's fights and just give little glances of the others.

frieza, vegeta, toppo, gohan, piccolo, 2 poorly implented namekians, ribrianne, rosie, bugs, ranger guy,

did i miss any? these are all the fighters who have just stopped to watch goku vs kefla.

its a battle royale that is fought 1v1 at a time.
    Last edited by mmoca301a8f416; 2017-11-19 at 09:25 PM.

Kefla is miles above Goku. Caulifla isn't.
    oh yeah, Caulifla.

was worried that she will be like Gotenks and went SSJ3.

good thing it didn't happen so quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

tournament of power was a good idea executed poorly.
    personally, ToP was a bad idea IMO.

Goku and Vegeta are too strong.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-19 at 09:47 PM.

Btw I don't really get this, does UI actually give Goku power? Perfect reaction means you can dodge anything and you can (eventually) hit everything at the perfect spot, but that should not actually give him power for his attacks beyond his base form. Which means that it should be quite possible for UI to be combined with other transformations. So it should be possible to have Ultra Instinct+Super Saiyan Blue+Kaio-ken

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely love Vegeta but I honestly don't get why the fandom can't deal with the fact that he can never catch up to Goku After Goku masters it, Vegeta will show up using it casually in a future arc. That's the way it is.
    With a competent writer vegeta can surpass goku, but since he's the main it will never happen

Is gogeta stronger than vegeto???

I mean realistically speaking, if Gogeta showed up, he'd probably be able to scour the entire platform clean. The only problem would be that they might get disqualified since some of the weaker fighters would probably die.
    yeah, true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Is gogeta stronger than vegeto???
    nah, Potara fusion is better iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    With a competent writer vegeta can surpass goku, but since he's the main it will never happen
    Buddy, the only reason vegeta is ar the level he is its because of the '' incompetent" writer

Vegeta is a really good character and developed one that is but I want Piccolo to do something more than any other character!!!!!

Vetega was never stronger then Goku lol. and Kelfa was a Fusion form thats why she could overpower Goku. even in Blue which supposely is a beyond god form. and Ultra intinct is kinda nice. but i got a feeling that that form will evole even more or something beyond it.

Btw I don't really get this, does UI actually give Goku power? Perfect reaction means you can dodge anything and you can (eventually) hit everything at the perfect spot, but that should not actually give him power for his attacks beyond his base form. Which means that it should be quite possible for UI to be combined with other transformations. So it should be possible to have Ultra Instinct+Super Saiyan Blue+Kaio-ken

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely love Vegeta but I honestly don't get why the fandom can't deal with the fact that he can never catch up to Goku After Goku masters it, Vegeta will show up using it casually in a future arc. That's the way it is.
    Piccolo said during Goku’s fight with Jiren that as the fight went on, Goku was evolving during the fight by moving faster and hitting heavier as the fight progressed.

I still don’t see how Kefla was so strong as Caulifla could barely stand before the fusion happened. It has been implied that fusion works off current power levels not max power levels. It is why Goku and Vegeta ate a senzu bean before fusing to Vegeto and fighting Zamasu.
    Last edited by Amonthar; 2017-11-19 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    Vetega was never stronger then Goku lol. and Kelfa was a Fusion form thats why she could overpower Goku. even in Blue which supposely is a beyond god form. and Ultra intinct is kinda nice. but i got a feeling that that form will evole even more or something beyond it.
    he was when he first appeared.

after that, they were going back and forth.

Vegeta trains more.

Goku got two forms from outside of his power while Vegeta did it all on its own.

obviously, it isn't BS in both scenarios though Vegeta did reach the level on his own but I don't want him to get UI because Goku did, AKA like he mastered SSB in the manga because Goku can do it.

some training or secret would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    I still don’t see how Kefla was so strong as Caulifla could barely stand before the fusion happened. It has been implied that fusion works off current power levels not max power levels. It is why Goku and Vegeta ate a senzu bean before fusing to Vegeto and fighting Zamasu.
    the thing is, Caulifla was injured but her power level didn't drop.

against Zamasu, Goku wasted all of his energy basically.

he even dropped our from his SSBK form to base and collapsed our of exhaustion and injury.

I mean Kale was significantly stronger than Cauliflower. She got the latter's annoying arrogance as a power boost I guess. I doubt e.g. they could ever fuse by fusion dance.
    They should be close enough for the dance.

And you don't need to put out your maximum power to do the Fusion Dance. They can mach their powers before fusing, just like Trunks and Goten had to do since Trunks were stronger.