Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    That is fat to you?
    man you must have such a good time with the ladies...
    Yes.
    I do, with non fat ones of course!

/
    Sad story of Alexstrasza: https://imgur.com/a/evEp6

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Yes.
    I do, with non fat ones of course!

/
    Sad story of Alexstrasza: https://imgur.com/a/evEp6
    lol cant even get the times right
    picture of alexstraza from dragon soul.
    man dragon soul came out in 2008? really cool eh? oh wait

3 years offf oooooooh ouch, looks like you were off by a whole expansion and a half... nice try though...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

3 years offf oooooooh ouch, looks like you were off by a whole expansion and a half... nice try though...
    Doesnt make her any less fat.

Deleted
    I like how she looks, and she's not fat so I'm not sure where that came from.

Didn't she have the same model since WotLK? Just with more pixels? Even if there was a placeholder model in beta or early WotLK, I'm pretty sure she already had her new model back then. She had a pretty big presence in WotLK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    You cannot go "This is the real Alexstraza" and then show two pieces of fan art.

It's like finding a Reaper My Little Pony and saying this is the real Reaper.

Does she look exactly like she does in WoW?

No, but she's not meant to look exactly like she does in WoW because thr former and HotS are to different games with different artstyles.

She looks like Alexstraza, because that's what Blizzard wants Alexstraza to look like.

Simple.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Didn't she have the same model since WotLK? Just with more pixels? Even if there was a placeholder model in beta or early WotLK, I'm pretty sure she already had her new model back then. She had a pretty big presence in WotLK.
    except the point of the art is "look how much weight she gained since she was in the dragon soul"
    also that it shows her at the dragon soul raid and claims its from 2008. Also she didnt really have that big of a presence in wotlk. also it was slightly updated in cataclysm so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    I like how she looks, and she's not fat so I'm not sure where that came from.
    because people cant get off unless the women in their video games look like this

Warning: Graphic Anorexia - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_10yYjoTIYE...exic+woman.jpg
    Last edited by Elysia; 2017-12-01 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Don't embed things like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    even look at her horns! the wow version seems to flow from her head, While the HoTS really looks like some Cow horns where glued on top of her hair while adding more red hair to try to make it look natural..

She looks very similar to the elf model used for Sylvanas in hots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosefern View Post
    except sylvanas doesn't have a derpy face.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Yeah it looks like they squished Alex's face downwards to make room for the horns, which is gross. When you draw a face, it's an oval with a crosshair in the middle. nose lines up with the vertical line, eyes line up with the horizontal. That's the case on Sylvanas' model, but on Alex's her eyes are below the horizontal centre line which makes her look derp.

I don't see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosefern View Post
    actually other than the pants + bra armor being present as a thing those are nothing alike. Body design and textures are different, silhouette different, overall shape and musculature is different. Sylvanas is leaner.

"very" is a shallow comparison at best
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-12-01 at 11:27 PM.

Ehm... HotS has its own art-style, the closest follower of that style is Overwatch...so of course they'd adapt it a bit... And honestly, characters not matching your favorite artwork is nothing new, for like almost any game in existance. I like her human form tbh...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Doesnt make her any less fat.
    She's not fat... Bulky, sure, but on no way is she fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Yeah...nothing says "wise matriarch" like a thong and fuck-me-boots.
    Well, she is still the matriarch... Ain't no rest for her yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    shes the perfect female specimen: wide pelvis, thick thighs, massive breasts, appropriate waist to hips ratio and a cute face

10/10
    would impregnate and take responsibility

girls with similar silhouette PM me <3
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

sorry she is leaner, but i meant her overall skeleton seemed the same. Her hips and highs both turn outwards and show a much wider circumference then her arms (which they obviously should). which i found similar to Alexstraza. I thought their builds were similar, but that sylvanas was thin and gaunt for being undead, and Alexstraza was bigger for being well alive and a dragon.

I am disappointed in her face, but my comparison was intended to point more towards people calling her fat. She seems a healthy size sompared to the undead comparison.

Besides the silly trailer with the lamewatch char chasing her and managing to even bring her down with a bunch of arrows I like the car. We are talking about one of the largest dragons in WoW. I know they adapt stuff for HoTs like marvel vs capcom series but still...
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.