Deleted
    Doesn‘t we all have an insider source?

Rotation Botting - Rogue Buffs and Terms of Service Violation warning blue post

This was on Reddit but then qq'd hardcore and taken down by a rotation botting mod there - some extremes in here but most of it seems legit after finding the forums and discords he talks about. Includes links to three live mythic raider bans from last Thursday:

"
    Regarding Antorus world first, rogue buffs, and reason for recent Terms of Service Violation Warning blue post going into Antorus mythic race.

The reason some of the recent blue posts may seem confusing is simply because of missing background context.

Most if not all of the "top" rogues have only been ranking because of a single rotation bot (name starts with v) that has recently been cucked into the ground by Blizz's new god tier anticheat security expert ("Captain Hooks") brought over from Overwatch. This is why they will need buffs (ranks 95-100 on warcraftlogs are being decimated for that class - as well as monks for the same reason but to a lesser extent). So, if you are not a rogue, don't worry about their buffs, because these buffs are vital (inside joke).

Blizz is targeting all rotation bots including injection bots, auto clickers, out-of-process bots, the "safe" pixel bots, and private bots.

This is also THE reason for the Terms of Service Violations in Antorus blue post reminder. THREE more ban waves in the last two days. TWO DAYS. These are crystal clear warnings to the world firsters who are arrogantly stupid enough to still fantasize blizz doesn't have their number (our private bots are safe!) and to stop before it is too late. Blizz is giving them one last clear shot across the bow before their mythic world first chances are destroyed along with the extremely public humiliation bonus - and the chinese, koreans, and russians who think they are immune because of language barrier "private" bots are in for a really ugly surprise.

Most of the top pve, pvp, and mythic+ parsers (parsers, not top players) from all classes and specs are now gone. The remaining top parsers will be top players on guilds with fast kill times.

This is why it seemed confusing (if you thought about it) that the best/top players (progression) were never the top parsers - except for a few lucky rng perfect pulls you can't consistently beat a top bot which performs flawlessly and consistently on every single single pull every single raid night. And it's not just the hidden logs from the first few weeks, because higher gear plus practice equals faster kills equals higher parses later on.

ALL rotation bots including out-of-process rotation pixel bots that can use rotation helpers (legal addons) to read the screen (that is how they sneakily "hook" into the game without injection) - got hit and have been continuously hit starting last Thursday night (Nov 30).

clips.twitch.tv/StormyTriangularQuailANELE - go to very end of video here to hear second and then third (female and then male) raiders from same guild getting banned at exact same time ("I just got dc'd").

Same night, same ban, ridiculous excuse ("it was my gaming mouse or my broken keyboard"): reddit.com/r/wow/comments/7gykxb/many_suspended_for_a_crime_they_did_no_commitmost/ (even better, look at that post title!)

Blizz wants the new mythic world first to be clean and fair for the first time ever, same with new mythic plus competition coming up, and because they want pvp to become an esport.

These comprehensive ban waves (and many more micro or mini bans every day now) which will continue until and after mythic drops. Blizz is no longer worried about botter resub income and is no longer banning every six months while allowing botting "companies" to string along their paying fanboy customers with the promise of six months without bans. Blizz has substantially larger income from other properties and wants to stop the embarrassment that is now warcraft (subs in free fall has triggered the death of gatherer bots which equals more token purchases by casuals to make up revenue) as well as to earn back respect so it can become an esport.

If you are on a low-mid heroic/mythic raid team many players already have/will suddenly disappear, have the stupidest excuses for missing raids until they buy a black market character, or "rage quit" because wow sucks now (these will be the "top parsers" who always linked dps or hps every pull).

If you are a low-mid heroic/mythic raid team leader, expect a minimum of 2-3 players to not show up or have new characters by tonight or next Tuesday that need gearing and concordance... They (and those that were missed) will be banned again by next Sunday (along with the gear you gave them because of their high parses) to clean up world first race and mythic dungeon competition. This will also make warcraftlogs great again.

If you pvp, spam arenas and bgs right now because instant interrupts and perfect opponents will be a thing of the past for a bit (the cleanup is ongoing).

If you run Mythic+ dungeons now you understand the higher queue times and the lf 2200+ etc. waiting lists...

Oh, and check out the guild recruitment forums these next few weeks because it will be a feeding frenzy -- if you are looking to get back into higher-level raiding, now is the time.

• Be prepared for all the rotation botters who are extremely angry right now (and have a lot of time on their hands with full account bans coming into play) to viciously attack this post.
    • Be prepared to hear the argument that bots aren't that great - yes some rotation bots weren't (hb), but the best were far faster and more consistent than even the best player could every physically or mentally be.
    • Be prepared to hear that I must be a botter to know all this - in a sad attempt to distract from and undermine the facts.
    • Be prepared to hear I am jealous and accusing everyone better than me of being a botter because I must be crappy at the game.
    • Be prepared to hear that I am exaggerating or don't know what I'm talking about.
    • Be prepared to hear that this was a tiny few and not that widespread - it was tens of thousands in the higher tiers of wow's now very small sub base.
    • Be prepared to hear no arguments from the pvp crowd.
    • Be prepared for all sorts of self-incriminating arguments because, in fact, there are none.
    • And be prepared for this post to be taken down quickly after the rotation botters report it into the ground because they have no comeback.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    I'm not saying I'm Ion, but I'm not not saying it
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Any information on whether an exploit on Kin'garoth was actually used by one of the guilds to get a kill?

I still don't ge it why anyone like titanforged system. It is the absolute worse thing ever happened to this game. There is basically no difference between difficulty levels since anyone can loot any kind of itemlevel from everywhere. Warforged +5 was OK, but no more. Until they remove this I personally will not return to mythic raiding. It doesn't worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by memphx View Post
    It doesn't worth it.
    I don't even anything

I still don't ge it why anyone like titanforged system. It is the absolute worse thing ever happened to this game. There is basically no difference between difficulty levels since anyone can loot any kind of itemlevel from everywhere. Warforged +5 was OK, but no more. Until they remove this I personally will not return to mythic raiding. It doesn't worth it.
    Mythic will still have higher average than heroic and the average will be close to being one tier higher. The biggest reason that you see the gap closing is because of high ilvl legendaries x2 that everyone has.

I hate farming old raids for theoretical BiS trinkets, but that's a me issue.

If you play the character a lot, War/Titanforging doesn't actually change anything; it just pushes forward the ilvl curve. Getting a lot of titanforges is equivalent to getting a lot of drops. And since the chance is equal based on difficulty, the average ilvl difference between tiers is consistent with pre-forging days.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    I have insider sources that can confirm this claim for me. Expect major nerfs or expect dozens of guilds including Method Exorsus and Limit to be stuck at this boss for multiple resets.
    It's part of the standard subscription. 30 days of play time and (formerly) Chris Metzen's email address. I don't remember who they redirect me to now, but it's been a few days since I messaged Ion to ask .

I mean, you are just as likely to get 980 from mythic as you are to get 965 from heroic. The cap skews it in favor of lower difficulty, but not significantly. The worse problem is the this really exposed ilevel for the skinner box that it is.

Deleted
    My insider source is an actual 100% legit source though.

Deleted
    <MEMENTO> about to start mythic after finishing 6th normal and HC split (maybe lfr later)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    My insider source is an actual 100% legit source though.
    Ahh, you know Kungen, right?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's your problem, and it's a special snowflake issue. I'm personally happy with getting much higher base ilevel loot and a better chance of getting a sick titanforge. I find that fun. I don't care that people who run normal will very rarely get a Mythic level TF, and Heroic raiders will have a couple. Why anyone would care is beyond me. They're not in your raid, so who cares? It's fun for them, so no need to nerf it for the 3% of us that raid Mythic. Would make poor business sense

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Well that's your problem, and it's a special snowflake issue. I'm personally happy with getting much higher base ilevel loot and a better chance of getting a sick titanforge. I find that fun. I don't care that people who run normal will very rarely get a Mythic level TF, and Heroic raiders will have a couple. Why anyone would care is beyond me. They're not in your raid, so who cares? It's fun for them, so no need to nerf it for the 3% of us that raid Mythic. Would make poor business sense
    You know, if the warforge chance was more like 5% instead of the 30%, I would probably find the system fun too. It would be more like "Oh wow, I was really lucky to get this +15 titanforge" instead of "Oh damn, this piece of shit didn't even get +5, I guess it's worthless, unlucky me".

Instead of rare positive moments, titanforge created frequent negative moments. At least for me and the people I know. Good idea, bad implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    If you play the character a lot, War/Titanforging doesn't actually change anything; it just pushes forward the ilvl curve. Getting a lot of titanforges is equivalent to getting a lot of drops. And since the chance is equal based on difficulty, the average ilvl difference between tiers is consistent with pre-forging days.
    If you check the progression its 9/11 first day I get it the raid is easy but c'mon it wouldn't be that easy if people started this tier with 930-935 + 2x 970 tegendary items. Instead most of the guilds were above 950-955 that's a lot with these numbers..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    You know, if the warforge chance was more like 5% instead of the 30%, I would probably find the system fun too. It would be more like "Oh wow, I was really lucky to get this +15 titanforge" instead of "Oh damn, this piece of shit didn't even get +5, I guess it's worthless, unlucky me".

Instead of rare positive moments, titanforge created frequent negative moments. At least for me and the people I know. Good idea, bad implementation.
    In all likely hood it should cap out at Mythic base level for the current tier and then Mythic raid gear could warforge. That way the compulsive among us wouldn't feel boned by an unforged piece of gear. They said they were adjusting the frequency of it for BfA, take that how you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I raided, it was for the glory, not the gear. We cycled through plenty of folks who raided only for cosmetics. If loot parity is keeping you from higher difficulties, it's working just fine imo.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Well the game itself should provide fun via pve and pvp conent. Gear was always a crutial part of the game from both sources. It doesn't feel great to progress on a mythic boss for weeks and get a loot which is worse than the one you already have. This is a clearly big problem in PvE. The last tier's mythic itemlevel was 930+ not counting the two legendaries and the weapon itemlevel ppl should have somewhere around 935. But instead these raiders and a lot of my "casual" friends who raid only hc and normal got 950-960 before the launch. This is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by player183 View Post
    if you spawn an add it means you had alone in the dark, hence can't get the achievement. It means they found a way to cheese necrotic strike altogether.
    An entire raid of immunity classes?