What prentice said, yellow text > oranges and besides that shadowmourne is so common these days, lk heroic weapons have way more e-peen value!
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    [/COLOR]aditionaly, are pren and i the only regulars around here that don't have shadowmourne? =\
    What about me?! :P Meh, have stated it before, "Might've" got my hands on it had I not imploded my old 25man guild by taking 13 of it's members for my 10man guild to get ready for Cata, i'll go PuG 25 in Cata and get my infusions and shards then for the FoS. Happy now I got a 277 wep in my GDKP run though ^^

0. Fuck your gear! and ability to get that trinket. i think we've only had 3 heroic ones.

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 09:19 PM ----------

aditionaly, are pren and i the only regulars around here that don't have shadowmourne? =\

/raisehand

I had a shitty shitty 3 week span, where i averaged 2 shards per raid night, doing about 10 bosses in ICC.
    Then i lost 4 weeks because my guild lead wanted to try and down LK 25 and we spent 4 weeks wiping because ppl in my raid fail at defile.

Finally, last week, got some good RNG drops, 8 shards through 9 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    But for what?? An orange weapon that collects dust in my bank?? I wouldn't complete it before Cata anyways. I have a 284 and I am fine with that. Besides, the RP flavor text on my current weapon SCREAMS paladin. Works for me.
    sell the stuff from it or have a shinny tabard. i really just want the tabard.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    While initially it bothered me, I don't even sweat it anymore. Now that I am raiding with Macabre, I take solace knowing that I can still hang with her regardless of her SM and heroic tier pieces.

just kiddin. just joined the guild and haven't had the privilege of getting stomped by her yet
    Except you have LoD and she doesn't :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had a SM...
    Or an H LK weapon...
    Or a 277 weapon...
    /cry
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I wish I had a SM...
    Or an H LK weapon...
    Or a 277 weapon...
    /cry
    - 1 for no Engineering(yes, engineering gets its own separate recognition in my eyes)
    - 1 for mining

8/10. I got my Bryntroll on my first Lord Marrowgar Heroic kill, like.........mid February lolz. Just pray to whatever deity you hold dear and ye shall receive.

My armory is in the signature. Picked me up some nice boots in the weekly GDKP.

-1 for hammer of the rightousness
    -1 for divine plea

8/10

P.S grats on the upgrades badpaladin

I though DP glyph was mandatory, and I don't have HotR glyph in my prot spec. Hmm...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logged out in pvp gear but might be somone intressed in it

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&gn=Consortium

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I though DP glyph was mandatory, and I don't have HotR glyph in my prot spec. Hmm...
    dp glyph is manditory. that 3% stacks with all other damage reducing abilities.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post
    Logged out in pvp gear but might be somone intressed in it

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&gn=Consortium
    why did you get for 4 crit in your shoulders?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, No clue Gotta change it when i get home.
    Last edited by Xart; 2010-08-17 at 09:12 AM. Reason: My quote failed

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    Glyph of Consecration is a must, drop SoR glyph for it.
    Try to aim for a TAJ drop as well top replace DMC:G when you get the chance.
    Changed the glyph, and did a new specc (summer with no graids is to boring T_T). As for the trinket, normal TAJ is in my bank atm, dont have any good replace for hit things in my gear tho (belt prolly best to replace atm?). Dont think Ill try to pug for a replace either, as doing icc25 as ret with the few things I need... (at least the pugs I manage to get into cant handle that icc lvl, last pug took marrow hc, then wiped twice on normal Fester and called it. Damn what I laughed >-<). Would rather take Lady10 trink atm, but same goes there when it comes to going as ret. And I dont like "reserving" .
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    i thought you were main spec prot =X

edit: damn i wish i could give you some 264 tokens.
    my main spec has shifted from prot to ret. only reason i currently have a prot spec is for content i grossly outgear: instant heroics and farming of old legendaries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Changed the glyph, and did a new specc (summer with no graids is to boring T_T). As for the trinket, normal TAJ is in my bank atm, dont have any good replace for hit things in my gear tho (belt prolly best to replace atm?). Dont think Ill try to pug for a replace either, as doing icc25 as ret with the few things I need... (at least the pugs I manage to get into cant handle that icc lvl, last pug took marrow hc, then wiped twice on normal Fester and called it. Damn what I laughed >-<). Would rather take Lady10 trink atm, but same goes there when it comes to going as ret. And I dont like "reserving" .
    Even having 100 over hit you should be wearing TaJ the bank is a terrible place for a BiS Trinket even if you can't use the hit it's better then greatness by 4-5 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    -.5 for 5/5 Divine Intellect
    -.5 for Icewalker on boots when you're 13 points over hitcap

9/10
    Otherwise perfect gear, I'm so jealous

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for pointing out on the boots, just recently got the trinket. Also I think it's a matter of personal preference about the spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlez View Post
    Thanks for pointing out on the boots, just recently got the trinket. Also I think it's a matter of personal preference about the spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post

Of course, any player worth his spot will take 3/3 HL and 2/2 UF.
    That's what Ronark mentioned on his earlier post

Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    As for the trinket, normal TAJ is in my bank atm, dont have any good replace for hit things in my gear tho (belt prolly best to replace atm?).
    COME ON PEOPLE!!! Seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by Charlez View Post
    Your spec is certainly your preference. The problem with your mentality is that anyone running/forming a raid group will ALMOST ALWAYS be extra thorough when inviting a ret. If they know as much about your class/spec as you do..... "Sorry. Full on pallys."

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD