So people are calling summoners blue mages now

I just can't....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I don't suppose anyone has a link to the sneak peak of the new cut-scenes? I can't seem to find anything on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has a link to the sneak peak of the new cut-scenes? I can't seem to find anything on Youtube.
    Which one? This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I ? Or this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbvv0rgrT4k ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    The former. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    What else? Come on i know theres more!

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/21...v-heavensward/
    Fire 4 and blizzard 4 are aoe or single target? Will astral fire and umbral ice stack to 4?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Fire 4 and blizzard 4 are aoe or single target? Will astral fire and umbral ice stack to 4?
    My guess they'll be ST. And no it won't. You'll get a new spell, letting you cast Fire 4 or Blizzard 4 if you have astral fire or umbral ice on you. Casting Blizzard 4 refreshes this buff.

Homophobia is so gay.

I've been playing the remastered version of FFX and I really want FFXIV to add Blitzball as a mini-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    From what I understand, we'll be getting the in-game rewards sooner to launch? I don't know, the wording of your question is a bit hard to understand without visuals

I think that if you go to your mog station and it says you're flagged for HW early access that's a good indication your code was registered correctly

And don't forget you've got two layers of the key, the product key to turn in on the heavensward pre-order site, that unlocks the code to put into the mog station so it's on your account itself
    I believe that is correct - on or after being charged for the expansion itself if you pre-ordered digitially (should happen up to 10 days before launch as far as I know) is when I believe you get the actual code to add Heavensward to your account (the current code being just the code for early access - you're not actually fully approved for Heavensward quite yet). The in-game rewards are either provided then or on launch day itself, one of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    I believe that is correct - on or after being charged for the expansion itself if you pre-ordered digitially (should happen up to 10 days before launch as far as I know) is when I believe you get the actual code to add Heavensward to your account (the current code being just the code for early access - you're not actually fully approved for Heavensward quite yet). The in-game rewards are either provided then or on launch day itself, one of the two.
    Thanks that answers my question ! thanks <3

Homophobia is so gay.

I've been playing the remastered version of FFX and I really want FFXIV to add Blitzball as a mini-game.
    I thought Blitz was exclusive to Spira? Ah it doesn't matter; they brought in Terra's mech walker thingy from VI and other crazy stuff; they can bring in anything. Doesn't have to be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I thought Blitz was exclusive to Spira? Ah it doesn't matter; they brought in Terra's mech walker thingy from VI and other crazy stuff; they can bring in anything. Doesn't have to be canon.
    I'm sure they could come up with some sort of justification for it. Adding it through the Gold Saucer would make sense.

I'm sure they could come up with some sort of justification for it. Adding it through the Gold Saucer would make sense.
    Where would they get the energy to power the field? To my knowledge, Spira is technologically centuries ahead of Hydalelyn.

Where would they get the energy to power the field? To my knowledge, Spira is technologically centuries ahead of Hydalelyn.
    Garlean defector technology!

Garlean defector technology!
    Speaking of which... why does the Garlean Empire look like Archadia from XII in every way? Same armor... same airships... etc etc

Speaking of which... why does the Garlean Empire look like Archadia from XII in every way? Same armor... same airships... etc etc
    The entire game is basically a love letter to fans of the main series. XII seems to be a major source of inspiration for quite a lot of zones/themes. I'm fine with that though - XII followed by IX and Tactics are my favourite titles in the franchise.

Vagrant Story too! Which is technically part of the series given that it takes place in Ivalice.

The entire game is basically a love letter to fans of the main series. XII seems to be a major source of inspiration for quite a lot of zones/themes. I'm fine with that though - XII followed by IX and Tactics are my favourite titles in the franchise.

Vagrant Story too! Which is technically part of the series given that it takes place in Ivalice.
    Hopefully there's a Strahl FC airship in the expac or something. That'd be cool. Or Bahamut, but I suspect that'd probably be a Garlean Empire flagship. Would be cool if you could build Ivalice airships in XIV.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: Can my console peasant friends play this with me as a member of the PC master race?

Yeah console and PC share servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Yeah console and PC share servers.
    Well that's a definite plus

Hopefully there's a Strahl FC airship in the expac or something. That'd be cool. Or Bahamut, but I suspect that'd probably be a Garlean Empire flagship. Would be cool if you could build Ivalice airships in XIV.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: Can my console peasant friends play this with me as a member of the PC master race?
    Yes. PC, PS4, and PS3 players are all on the same servers.

edit: beaten

I know I have asked this before but before I finally decide to order it now that I can.

The PS3 Collector version of FFXIV has the same content as the PC and PS4 collector edition right? Its the only version of the game I don't own and I want to make sure I can apply the code and get it. I kinda want the collector items and the token you get for your account thats like battle.nets.

The PS3 version seems to be the most cheap version out of all of them.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD