10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I really like what they've done with Cap. For the longest time, in the comics, he existed so America could punch Nazis, and that was about it. Since Nazis aren't really relevant any more, basing his character around a "we used to be better than this" ethic is a really decent stance to take.
    Check out the Ultimates comic book. It shows the Captain as more than either the old Nazi puncher OR the current movie incarnation, a far more interesting character, imo, with a lot of depth. Also, it plays up much better that he's a tactical genius as much as he's just a good fighter.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    Is it true that both those franchises goes back to Disney in the next couple of years? If so that would be awesome, Sony can't screw up SM anymore.

really like this series. Wasn't too fond of it at the beginning but it has grown on me.
    Very doubtful. They have to go four years without making a movie which is why Fox is now making a Fantastic Four and I believe they have till September to start filming or Marvel gets it back. Spider-Man and X-Men have so many films plan it is doubtful Marvel will get it back for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Is it 100% confirmed that Hank Pym isn't Ultron's creator in the Cinematic Universe? I find that pretty disappointing.
    This version of Ultron isn't from Hank Pym. As Hank Pym doesn't come in until Phase 3 (Avenger's 2 is Phase 2) so they wouldn't have time to introduce Hank Pym well enough in Avenger's 2 to do the whole Ultron with him. So they went with Tony and Jarvis instead.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-05-17 at 06:28 AM.

At about 1:30 you find out what the blue alien is.

So since the alien is a Kree, and we know that Skye isn't "human" in some way here's my theory on it all:
    It's known in the comics that the Kree experimented in early human civilization and as such lead to the creation of the Inhumans. We know that Skye's parents were "monsters" and that her father killed a great many Shield agents trying to find her. I'm thinking that Skye and her parents are actually Inhumans and that Marvel will use AoS to setup and introduce them in prep for an Inhumans movie later. This would explain why Coulson is starting to experience side effects from the Kree blood but, Skye isn't. The head honcho behind the Marvel movies has expressed a great interest in making an Inhumans movie and Marvel has been making quite an effort to bring them to more attention in the comics recently.

Regarding Age of Ultron they have stated that J.A.R.V.I.S. will be getting a body which will be Vision, I'm thinking like was mentioned earlier that the military will somehow get their hands on a prototype or some version of Vision and they will make Ultron. From what I've heard The Avenger's supposedly see Ultron coming, which would imply that they somehow knew of his creation and that he would become a threat to everyone. If the military are indeed the ones that make him that would make perfect sense imo. We all know that when the military gets involved stuff goes wrong lol.

I'm glad they brought Patton Oswalt back. Awesome guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The look on the team's faces when they saw him was priceless

also... haz new season yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    also... haz new season yet???
    I'm predicting that Fitz has lost some motor function due to oxygen deprivation, and that he'll end up with either cybernetic implants or external augmentation to compensate for this, just so they can have a Season 2 episode titled "F.I.T.Z.".

While we wait ...

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    While we wait ...

best movie of all time hands down
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

This never gets old.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious if in Season 2 we might see cameos from Barton and Romanov, since Director Coulson will be rebuilding AoS, why wouldn't he reach out to the best and brightest?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I'm curious if in Season 2 we might see cameos from Barton and Romanov, since Director Coulson will be rebuilding AoS, why wouldn't he reach out to the best and brightest?
    Two reasons: One, TV Show budget. Two ... [RUMORED POTENTIAL SPOILER]

- - - Updated - - -

Something else to tide you over: an interesting look on the state of Comic Book TV (talks about AoS a ton)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Jesus that season 2 premiere was dark.

I have to say, I totally didn't see the twist that Simmons wasn't actually there, even though when I go back an watch it, you can see May is totally lost about what Fitz + Imaginary Simmons was talking about. Also I really hope Lucy Lawless' character isn't dead, I really like(d) her.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2014-09-24 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    this is the main reason im looking forward to the new season. I hope he becomes a main character
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus that season 2 premiere was dark.

I have to say, I totally didn't see the twist that Simmons wasn't actually there, even though when I go back an watch it, you can see May is totally lost about what Fitz + Imaginary Simmons was talking about. Also I really hope Lucy Lawless' character isn't dead, I really like(d) her.
    Yeah, they really put the audience through the wringer. And Lucy Lawless' character was only confirmed for the first episode, so it's entirely possible she's been killed off for good. The fact that we really liked her was the point, apparently - gives it a Game of Thrones vibe.

True, but...but its Lucy Lawless!

Gotta agree first episode was pretty good in my opinion. Now to wait a week to find out what happens next =/

I'm surprised how much I enjoyed that episode. I couldn't figure out why Simmons didn't have any scenes with Triplett, but that reveal still got me. I do hope she returns "in the flesh" next week.
    Regarding Patton Oswalt I think it's pretty much confirmed that he's a Life Model Decoy (LMD). I'm also not sure how many episodes he'll be in, I don't think he's been added to the cast full-time yet.

Finally did anyone else get confused with the new Mack character and Xena's team? They didn't introduce them well. Potential spoiler based on the cast picture found [URL="http://marvel.com/news/tv/23309/rebuilding_shield_with_henry_simmons"]here[/URL]: it appears the only member of Xena's team to survive will be part of the cast. Just don't ask me which of the two it is because I couldn't tell them apart.

Finally Finally Absorbing Man was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I would love that, but Jeremy Renner is quite busy, and is why Hansel and Gretel 2 is on hold. It is greenlit and I guess Gemma is on board etc but just waiting on Jeremy filming MI5. And Scarlett is pregnant, so I image she'll be a bit less active outside of the Marvel movie universe, but if she is able to scrap off one of her contract commitments (not sure if Sam Jack did that), it might work out.

I loved the season 2 premiere. The FitzSimmons interaction was sad and a bit annoying, like come on, don't do another "she'll complete his sentence for him" things, but right before the reveal, I was like... OH SHIT, GEMMA'S NOT THERE!

Syke seemed too... Agenty, like Trip, May and her were in that fire fight, she was the one to poke out and get two "kill" shots, but not the others. Seemed a bit reckless for Lucy Lawless' team to get wrecked like that, but they do pick up the little white guy apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Good lord. Fitz. D:

Was a pretty good episode, and I didn't care for most of first season. I've no interest in Fitz-Simmons in the manner presented in the first episode, so if that's how it's going to be going forward, I'd prefer they just remove them.

Skye was good enough, disappointing that she didn't interact with the Widget though. I was also expecting Absorbing Man to grab it :-p

The escape was just... dumb, IMO, but expected so blah, no worries.

Alt Team was fun, good interactions. It'll be interesting to see how the cast shakes out.

I didn't put any of it in spoilers since it's vague enough I think. All in all, a solid start and it'll be interesting to see where the season heads from here.