Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    shitty blizzard can't release a tiny patch without fucking everything up, its pathetic

its "the day WoW stood still " -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what the actual reason is, there's always some interesting fact. Hehe. All we can do is actually wait.

Currently a few options of luck/bad luck:

90% Login bug
    Login but no NPC's at all
    Login but huge latency wall
    And some claim they got in fine
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Not working, not a big deal. Got nothing to do anyway, meanwhile I can repair my iTunes library.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wonder what the actual reason is, there's always some interesting fact. Hehe. All we can do is actually wait.

Currently a few options of luck/bad luck:

90% Login bug
    Login but no NPC's at all
    Login but huge latency wall
    And some claim they got in fine
    It is related to gear, SoO and Timeless gear.

Al characters that dont have any SoO or Timeless gear work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Must be expensive when you have to buy a whole new computer when your mouse dies.
    You can press spells even without a mouse(while now you can't even do that). Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post

Hooray, I get to play on my Herald character!

10+ Year Old Account

Can't log in one some of my lower characters either, so can't really believe that is the only reason.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame that you cant log in on that character and do nothing like you always do.
    Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    You can press spells even without a mouse(while now you can't even do that). Nice try.
    Oh - so breaking one component DOESN'T break everything. We are agreed then.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can get in on my main but no spells or buttons seems to be working and no npc's whatsoever. however i went online on my level 31 alt in northern barrens and everything seemed to work on him

10+ Year Old Account
    The day Azeroth stood still
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Can't log in one some of my lower characters either, so can't really believe that is the only reason.
    I tried every character thats <90lvl and it worked and all lvl90 character that dont have SoO/Timeless gear work. same realm ofc

Do you have heriloom items on them?

Not fully true. I have 1 of every class on my main server, all but Priest at 90.
    Hunter and Rogue got the 90% bug.
    The rest of my 90s can get in, but have the no NPC bug.
    My level 80 Priest, sitting in the Mount Hyjal starting area with obviously no TI/SoO gear, also has the no NPC bug. *Edit* - Has full Heirlooms equipped and TI Tokens in bags

Haven't tried any of my old alts from other servers though.
    Last edited by DOUBLEXBAUGH; 2014-05-21 at 11:48 AM.

do those toons have timeless tokens in their inventory though? seems like that causes the issue too.7

seems to be an issue with 5.4 items generally, all my toons with no 5.4 items in their inventory/equipment log in fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried every character thats <90lvl and it worked and all lvl90 character that dont have SoO/Timeless gear work. same realm ofc

Do you have heriloom items on them?
    Tried every char of mine, seems it only works for chars below level 87. The rest above bugs out..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Oh - so breaking one component DOESN'T break everything. We are agreed then.
    fanboy please stop.
    The game is unplayable for a vast majority of the player base even if only one thing is causing the game to be unplayable the fact is everything is broken because one thing doesnt work.

See the game is a complex organism with many layers that rely on other layers to do their function or else everything is broken.
    dont be a dingus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Is this issue also affecting people on the US realms? I've heard suggestions that only characters which have started the legendary quest line are affected.
    Yes, this is also affecting US realms. My priest hasn't begun the legendary questline yet and she's sitting alone in Durotar, so that's not it.
    Lock rocks, made to order.

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    My father shall hear of this
    not enough ferret time I see, off to the pants with you malfoy,
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-05-21 at 11:53 AM.

IF you open LFR, you can Queue for Dragon Soul, both parts...only if wow workd
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.