Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

No matter how well made they are you're never going to be able to do inputs faster with your wrist then you can with your thumbs and fingers.
    If you mean this about gaming in general, and not just fighting games, I think you have misunderstood something. People don't always go for what's the fastest and most precise way of controlling your character/object in the game. If that was true, console FPS would not exist. The Wii would have failed.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    20 year old game using outsourced HD sprites from a 5 year old version of said game that was $15. I don't need your clickbait video to tell me it's not worth $40. Digital Foundry is really falling off if they're resorting to garbage like this.
    Its funny that u make childish comments like this and yet Digital Foundry agree's with u saying its not worth $40.......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Definitely still the 3ds version but with higher res textures and models. Looks like a decent looking Ps2 games, or bad ps3 game. Still much more playable than the 240p for the 3ds. Hoping its 60 fps, thought they might keep it 30 to have it at parity with 3ds players during crossplay.
    I think its likely it will be 60FPS but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; Today at 10:01 AM.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Paladin - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...-guard/landore

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If you mean this about gaming in general, and not just fighting games, I think you have misunderstood something. People don't always go for what's the fastest and most precise way of controlling your character/object in the game. If that was true, console FPS would not exist. The Wii would have failed.
    The thing about console online fps games is they got a reputation of being pick up and play with the Xbox thanks to all you need was to buy the console they were on, buy the game, hook everything up, and have a decent interent. Wheras with PC fps games, to get a decent experience you either needed to spend a lot, or you needed to build your own.

Then hard drive preloading, online subscriptions, and day one patches kinda muddled things.